ADVERTISEMENT

Official Mount Airy Thread

Purple1995

Nov 18, 2010
Here is where you post leave everyone else in The state Alone till it’s your week lol I do like TD. let’s hear it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Everyone say hello to the one person that said Mount Airy was better than Mitchell in 2021 by I think 3 or 4 TDs, but MA beat their selves and I say the Refs played a big part in that loss just from what I heard on the radio from all the seems like 50 calls against MA lol. I may have missed it by 1 or 2 lol . (Joking)

Here is where you post leave everyone else in The state Alone till it’s your week lol I do like TD. let’s hear it
I do hope Mount Airy plays Mitchell again this year. I think if I remember and correct me if I am wrong but the week of the MA. vs Mit. game and for several weeks after I think that thread went to 20,000 plus views or more. Does that sound close ?

Reactions: Purple1995
I rarely post much on 1a boards but read often as I enjoy some banter and 1a boards are good at it

I had to stop by and say well done @Purple1995 well done LOL

Can wait to follow along here, its gonna get spicy ha ha
2A has the Reidsville/Shelby folks. 1A its SMC/Mt Airy. Rest of us are kinda like moons circling in y’all’s orbits…
Man that was smooth wasn’t it? Sounds like a pickup line I used in 80s…

Remember that time when a poster created a deer hunting stories thread because he didn’t like it when people posted about it?
Remember? 😂
You have any luck hunting Saturday. You getting too old to be in a tree stand. Build you one of those condos I see on Facebook. There is one about 10 miles from my house that could double for a bnb.

Reactions: thekidd12
Remember that time when a poster created a deer hunting stories thread because he didn’t like it when people posted about it?
Remember? 😂
I did it bc I thought was cute! If you took it the wrong way that's on you!
Remember? 😂
He never said he didn't like it just thought it was deserving of its on thread lol!

Reactions: thekidd12
You have any luck hunting Saturday. You getting too old to be in a tree stand. Build you one of those condos I see on Facebook. There is one about 10 miles from my house that could double for a bnb.
Saw a 15/16 inch 8 that was making scrapes and sauntered by stand. 3 does right before I got down.
Too old???
Well ok 😂

Them condos are too expensive for me. I like a two person ladder so I ain’t all cramped feeling. And they are cheaper 😂

Last edited:
I do hope Mount Airy plays Mitchell again this year. I think if I remember and correct me if I am wrong but the week of the MA. vs Mit. game and for several weeks after I think that thread went to 20,000 plus views or more. Does that sound close ?
I think 26 or 28 pages it was AWESOME this Bearmod guy just got me a little fizzled with that post about tearing aholes and the Women comment at the end no call for that MA has prob their best team to date, and dont need those couple of bad posters constantly pouring salt in the wounds Heritage might be able to give you a decent game but we all said from the start nobody beating MA this year barring Covid or some disaster which I dont think anyone will want, next year though look out for Heritage

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Everyone say hello to the one person that said Mount Airy was better than Mitchell in 2021 by I think 3 or 4 TDs, but MA beat their selves and I say the Refs played a big part in that loss just from what I heard on the radio from all the seems like 50 calls against MA lol. I may have missed it by 1 or 2 lol . (Joking)
I did say that before and after the game we won but I felt like we lost, I still am trying to figure out how we won, your coaches were out of control that night, players throwing cleats ripping off their own helmets acted crazy all night, if it were not for that night you all might not be the team you are now so thank Mitchell👌

I did say that before and after the game we won but I felt like we lost, I still am trying to figure out how we won, your coaches were out of control that night, players throwing cleats ripping off their own helmets acted crazy all night, if it were not for that night you all might not be the team you are now so thank Mitchell👌
Uh, No. 😁

Saw a 15/16 inch 8 that was making scrapes and sauntered by stand. 3 does right before I got down.
Too old???
Well ok 😂

Them condos are two expensive for me. I like a two person ladder so I ain’t all cramped feeling. And they are cheaper 😂
Agree on the condos. I too like the two man stands but I build a lot of my own. Have got a couple of box blinds that I love that sit on ground. Just hard to put them in some locations. Good luck

I do wish I could have been at that game to see for myself what all went on. I was listening to it on the radio and it seemed no one knew what was going on. It seemed ever other play they were saying another flag, lol I bet they never used those flags again at another game because the Refs back pockets and those flags had to be worn out. LOL. More flags throw in that game that the whole year, And they were being thrown on both teams but more on Mount Airy and not being there I don't know what went on except what I was reading on these boards and that was a lot ! I do think if they meet again this year it will be a totally different game from 2021. I have my thoughts about what I was hearing but as I said I was not there and can't remember what I ate for supper last night much less 2 years ago, lol I thing if they meet again in 2 Fridays I will try and be there this year if it kills me. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pink Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

• Haha
Reactions: Purple1995
Last Friday night showed that the players playing are more than capable of carrying this bears team as long as needed . I understand the concern but love the opportunity for Martin, Younger Gallimore and Youmans to get the snaps. Martin would be well over a thousand yards this year if he got the snap count out of the backfield. The younger gallimore has a cannon of an arm, adds a whole other wrinkle to the offense. Youmans will go down as one of the best linebackers on recent memory. This Bears squad is one of the deepest teams I’ve seen in the last 20 years. But to answer your question they should be ready rd 2 if needed. Rd 3 most likely. A real good source told me they could play this week, but why risk it.

Yes I would definitely rest them and the backups have played almost as much as the starters. Glad to hear they will return

Reactions: gdawg74
North Surry finished the season on a good positive note. Not saying they will beat MT Airy. If they would have played later in the season,it could have been a more interesting match up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT