ADVERTISEMENT

Sportsnut…..what is up???

GraniteCity4Life

Sep 21, 2023
Why do you honestly just go and lock certain threads when mount airy posters post something and don’t do the same when the mountain boys post. You said something about a peeing contest and not gonna allow it…. Well if that is the case do your job with them as well. I don’t care if you hate mount airy or not if you the moderator you have to govern the same for everyone. I am guilty as anyone at pulling other teams chains to get good banter between teams but you jump in there and try to be all powerful. Not right at all. It was great meeting Deana King this week and if you were true to everyone you would come introduce yourself as well.

Y’all going to have to give the moderators a little slack this week. Believe it or not but they are looking after several forums, each with their own “peeing” contests going on.
Reidsville/Shelby guys in 2A just as, shall we say, bad as y’all.
And I ain’t even looked at 3A/4A.

Y’all going to have to give the moderators a little slack this week. Believe it or not but they are looking after several forums, each with their own “peeing” contests going on.
Reidsville/Shelby guys in 2A just as, shall we say, bad as y’all.
And I ain’t even looked at 3A/4A.
3a and 4a is tame. 1a and 2a is where the entertainment is at lol.

Why do you honestly just go and lock certain threads when mount airy posters post something and don’t do the same when the mountain boys post. You said something about a peeing contest and not gonna allow it…. Well if that is the case do your job with them as well. I don’t care if you hate mount airy or not if you the moderator you have to govern the same for everyone. I am guilty as anyone at pulling other teams chains to get good banter between teams but you jump in there and try to be all powerful. Not right at all. It was great meeting Deana King this week and if you were true to everyone you would come introduce yourself as well.
I was at a Mt. Airy game this year.

No offense but Chris Hughes has had y'all ranked no.1 all year in HIS 1a polls. Has even stated y'all are the favorite to win it all 🤷. If you have any doubts watch the Charlotte observer preps on YouTube every Tuesday night at 8.

No offense but Chris Hughes has had y'all ranked no.1 all year in HIS 1a polls. Has even stated y'all are the favorite to win it all 🤷. If you have any doubts watch the Charlotte observer preps on YouTube every Tuesday night at 8.
I do watch and I have seen him talk about how good every one else is except Mt Airy. Yes he does have us Ranked #1 in 1A but you would never know by his conversations.

None, just making point on his various rulings and his “leanings”
Leaning to Mt Airy as his number one all year.

He had the option to go to Shelby and Crest or Butler and Weddington Friday night. Two games but elected to drive to Mt Airy for one game. One reason he went was to see JK and expected a fairly good game.

This Tailgating thing,,, Is that something new that started in the Mt Airy area lately. I mean other schools I travel to have been doing it for years and years !!!! BTW,, asking for a friend !!!

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT