ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Gotta honest question not throwing any shade on this I'm just genuinely curious. How does Shelby's majay Thompson start the season on crest team and finish the season on Shelby team ???
Moved to his mom, out ofCrest District back into Shelby District.. its Legit

Those commentators on KTC have the most boring voices ever
I broadcast for Clinton. Have you ever listened to one of our broadcasts? I love feedback even if critical. It helps us get better each week.

Thx for any feedback from any of you guys.

Best of luck to both teams this week.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
I broadcast for Clinton. Have you ever listened to one of our broadcasts? I love feedback even if critical. It helps us get better each week.

No I haven’t heard any Clinton games. I just think there should be some enthusiasm when talking football.

No I haven’t heard any Clinton games. I just think there should be some enthusiasm when talking football.
I’ll send you our link for our game Friday. If you get a chance to listen, would love your feedback. Our game starts at 7 so you can get a few mins of listening in b4 your huge matchup.

www.mixlr.com/oldies1170

Cool. Il try and remember. It’s no video just radio?
We sync our radio play by play to the NFHS feed (which I’ve been told is pretty cool) so if you watch it there it’s the same as if you just listen on the link I sent you just with video. The link is audio only.

@Lion Attack this is the poster that’s going to push y’all buttons lol
I only push the button pushers buttons. The rest are just fine with me. LA is not who that was directed at. Bring Dynamic Dynasty on however. I have a prediction from him. Just wondering if he will stand behind it now before the game. Heck, I had to give council to a Reidsville darling that Shelby Lion (whom she regards as a Golden Elvis) is taken. She's doing better. Someone said they saw at bingo the other night.

Nah, you know it, and I know it. But, he’s genuinely a good dude, as most of you are. You guys haven’t mentioned Redd all year till now, because he’s obviously been out since the preseason. We all have been on this site long enough to somewhat know each other.
mike-tyson-awkward-smile.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lion Attack
I only push the button pushers buttons. The rest are just fine with me. LA is not who that was directed at. Bring Dynamic Dynasty on however. I have a prediction from him. Just wondering if he will stand behind it now before the game. Heck, I had to give council to a Reidsville darling that Shelby Lion (whom she regards as a Golden Elvis) is taken. She's doing better. Someone said they saw at bingo the other night.

I am the king button pusher, although this season I decided to take a step back from that. I give you a C grade.

anyway caryy on

Only thing I have noticed with your broadcast is one of you are much quieter than the other. Not sure if it is my Bluetooth or the broadcast but I have to turn it wide open.

I was listening to the game on the way to work Friday night and was a nervous wreck. Had to turn it off after the score went 27-26. I have a relative on the Clinton staff.

Reactions: Darkhorse04
this thread ain't even close...on 1a board the Mount Airy/Robbinsville matchup has 11 pages and 411 responses as of 4:35 this day (Sunday).......................................
That’s because fake dynasty and 2nd to none has hidden since they were way off about us losing to BH .

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
this thread ain't even close...on 1a board the Mount Airy/Robbinsville matchup has 11 pages and 411 responses as of 4:35 this day (Sunday).......................................
Maybe if you add the two threads devoted to this game together?
Nah think Mayberry and Deliverance crowd still got y’all beat…
TrueSecond98Champion should help numbers later though 👍

Last edited:
Only thing I have noticed with your broadcast is one of you are much quieter than the other. Not sure if it is my Bluetooth or the broadcast but I have to turn it wide open.

I was listening to the game on the way to work Friday night and was a nervous wreck. Had to turn it off after the score went 27-26. I have a relative on the Clinton staff.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m pretty sure which one of us is louder than the other. I’ll work on our volumes and try and get us turned up.

Yes I know who your relative is. Good guy, good coach. Talk about nervous wreck, wait and see how you’ll feel if Clinton and Reidsville play for the title.

I broadcast for KTC. Would love to know which games you have listened to as we broadcast up to five different games in a typical week with different combinations of PBP and Color Commentator

1 legit player plays both sides of ball and that’s a lineman. We may have a few guys who will prolly play at least 5 plays on other side of ball on certain packages. So depth really not a issue with us

oh really? Wow, you just made this conversation more interesting.

jeremiah-jarrell.gif

oh really? Wow, you just made this conversation more interesting.

jeremiah-jarrell.gif
Lincolnton, Salisbury, FH. All physical. Them other guys will not be I can promise that. But you’ll never know what you might see on the field on Friday. Coaches have switched things up so many times. Never know with us. Just look forward to a good game 😎😎😎

Reactions: Chopper747
I broadcast for KTC. Would love to know which games you have listened to as we broadcast up to five different games in a typical week with different combinations of PBP and Color Commentator
I haven’t listened to any broadcasts. It was another poster who mentioned you guys. I just chimed in and asked for feedback on our own broadcast. I’m sure guys do a great job.

Man stop. Lincolnton was not physical. Salisbury neither. I watched both those games. FH was 100 times more physical than both them combined .

That’s because fake dynasty and 2nd to none has hidden since they were way off about us losing to BH .
Now don't go pushing buttons, but heck the truth is the truth. They haven't had a nice long weekend. They are working overtime to come up with a 2000 word essay on Shelby's greatness. Of course I have been working a little more myself. I will give it about 200 words most of which will be direct quote of the maestro of Shelby footballs CCC Disinformation Bureau. It will talk about not taking a bus but marching up to Reidsville and doing something or other. I am just wondering if Dynasty will stand behind his prediction BEFORE this game and if he has to eat crow will he eat it in front of us all? And he has made the prediction.

Reactions: FBCapitolofNC
Ive watched alot of football since i grad. In 83, and if u feel Salisbury was soft on defense u crazy..
I was there, they were really good up front...
Forest Hills and Salisbury were 2 really good teams..

Tell him, bro. Tell him how mean Madison, West Stokes, and Brevard were!
West stokes and Brevard are physical but are also slow as can be. They wore down. Madison is pathetic. BH tried to be physical but they found out quick Reidsville was more physical on both sides of the ball and yes in the trenches as well. I felt bad for Brevard. 4 crack back blocks on same play. Was worth 15 yds to set the tone.

Football all bout match ups, Shelby has become a good football team , with ton of playmakers.
BH defense was slow, and not very good..
Im not on here saying we win, or lose, but for Reidsville to think there going blow us out wont, happen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT