ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Your guys will play offense just to turn around and chase our guys on defense. Good luck. Make sure to drink a lot of water 😂😂😂

thread is delivering

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

Oh i agree 100%. Think it was stinger...but hes never really been hurt, so he didnt have feeling that night and was scared to let trainers .mess with it
IF i know our coaches they do whts best for him..but hes dying to play

Coming from a guy who’s handle is in response to another team and their self given nickname.

As I stated on Facebook. This game is so wonderful. The Shelby fans that are obsessed with reidsville get to see their real team play live. The reidsville fans that are obsessed with Shelby get to see the lions play live. A Christmas miracle indeed.
Good try.....handle is more so in response to Independence as they try to take credit for being the best dynasty in NC. They had one good 7 year run...nothing before and nothing since (could possibly change this year). Our dynasty has reigned for 70 years, not 7. Three decades of no success takes you guys out of the picture.

Good try.....handle is more so in response to Independence as they try to take credit for being the best dynasty in NC. They had one good 7 year run...nothing before and nothing since (could possibly change this year).
Just to clarify, anyone who may have inferred that you chose your name based on the self-proclamation of team A would be incorrect. You chose your name on the self-proclamation of team B. Thanks for clearing that up and telling the board that my statement was correct.

Just to clarify, anyone who may have inferred that you chose your name based on the self-proclamation of team A would be incorrect. You chose your name on the self-proclamation of team B. Thanks for clearing that up and telling the board that my statement was correct.
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

THIS

Game was 8 points with 2 minutes to go and BH has the ball...... tipped pass that Neal takes to the house....

Credit where credit is due, Redsville secondary came up with 4 interceptions but just like our game with the Jackets, the opponents could have won that game.... Difference is a few of them just cant admit they played a good team

Shelby by 10 now... LOL
We were a play or 2 away from taking the game. Just didn’t execute

West stokes and Brevard are physical but are also slow as can be. They wore down. Madison is pathetic. BH tried to be physical but they found out quick Reidsville was more physical on both sides of the ball and yes in the trenches as well. I felt bad for Brevard. 4 crack back blocks on same play. Was worth 15 yds to set the tone.
I don’t know if y’all were more physical I can send the clip in rn of our slot WR laying out # 0

Reactions: GoldenDynasty02
ReidsvilleRam90, The Mule, rambbq,other Ram friends from way back, sincerely best of luck Friday night
Best 4 teams all year long in 2A statewide are playing each other for the regional championships, and this is as it should be!!🏈
Thanks Wiz. We hope to see you a week from Friday for the State Championship game.

Good luck!

1 played compared to whole game. Our punter laid your return man out cold when y’all thought he was taking one to the house.
I don’t know if y’all were more physical I can send the clip in rn of our slot WR laying out # 0
It’s not shot at yall but people saying this Reidsville team ain’t physical is nuts and will find out the hard way

Reactions: Rammer16
I just hope the refs let the players decide the game, and not let Reidsville’s rabid fanbase influence their calls.
Shelby will have same number of fans. We could say the same about the refs with y’all. We don’t get any help from officials. If it’s a 50/50 we ain’t getting it

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT