ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Farmer took off a couple times against FH for first downs. Not the fastest kid around but for a 10th grader k

Lol Who are the first four?
Clinton, Shelby, 1 and2. Bunker Hill and Monroe, 3 and 4. I have no problem with the first two. But Bunker Hill and Monroe who BH beat. Give me a break. And I will admit it really never matters. You have to play em. We have Shelby next. We will eventually get this all ironed out.

Ill just leave this right here : Considering SHELBY wilI make excuses... LOL I got tired of clicking the quote button.... So I Just stopped at these.... If need be I can go back and find MANY more..... LOL

Imagine what happens when/if we beat them Friday night....

Game over if it wasn’t already. 22-7 Shelby. We have no offense or defense at this point.

Rams have no OLine. Said it all year long. Plus we have an oline out tonight. Enough said. We had chances and blew all but 1. Shelby not too impressive only winning by 15 to this point.

No we’re not. Can’t win without an OLine and taking 15 sacks

Yea we did not utilize our athletes at all minus maybe 2 plays whole game

Rams fans won’t be happy with me. But the lions saw our worst team in past 4 years. That’s plain and simple.

So last year Shelby couldn’t even get to the round to play us in the west . But we made it to play them this year with a lesser team. Only way is to play every year

We gave up at 10-7. Anybody with 2 eyes could see that

Congratulations to Shelby. The D line was really good. I thought Defensively Reidsville did pretty good. Offense couldn't get into a rhythm, so it left D defending a short field. Thought we went away from the run game too quick. I've said all year the O Line would be our biggest hurdle to overcome. Especially with Widerman hurt tonight.
The head linesman was overwhelmed at times. His calls or lack there of came at some points where it could have changed momentum. Congratulations to Shelby. Good luck with the rest of season.

Reidsville needs to find some depth. Even with the lineman we had out, even if he played it wouldn’t have made any difference. They were way too big and athletic for us. No disrespect to #65, he did the best he could but he only weights around 185 lbs going against a 300lb D1 nose guard he’s Not going to win that battle.

Last year's (actually earlier this year) Reidsville team would have dominated Shelby ... Hendersonville eliminated Shelby and Hendersonville was put away by Mountain Heritage. And then we saw what happened to Mountain Heritage in the championship game (6-35). That was a great Reidsville team.

This was a rebuilding year for Reidsville after huge graduation losses of all-star players and the young Rams over-accomplished to get to the final 8.

This year's Shelby (probable) state championship team is awesome. Way too much for rebuilding Rams. Props to the 2021 Golden Lions

Ill just leave this right here : Considering SHELBY wilI make excuses... LOL I got tired of clicking the quote button.... So I Just stopped at these.... If need be I can go back and find MANY more..... LOL

I got one from this year, you want to see it?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
This from Nov. 6 by none other than theTRUEdynasty:
Who on your schedule is equivalent to :

#1 in 3A Crest
#7 in 3A AC Reynolds
#10 in 3A Kings Mountain

#13 in 2A Burns

We can control the 3 we get to choose and no one in 2A played a harder non-conference than we did. Monroe was close.

Your beloved Que forced us into an awful conference to try and weaken us. It didn't work in 2021 and it isn't working this year. If Reidsville played Shelby's early schedule they would have started 0-3 as well. But you didn't....you played cupcakes to march your way to a #1 seed. You're not going to, but I really wish y'all could beat Monroe so we can march our way back to Reidsville and beat the hell out of you at your place like we did 10 years ago.

• Haha

So I want you to say what the point of all that was? I call it like I see it. Idc who cares and who don’t. I say what I say and stand by it. That was the worse of 4 Reidsville teams. That’s facts. The OLine was terrible all year. More facts. Shelby was better. That’s also a fact. Y’all say I trash my team and don’t ever say we lost to a better team . So you want me to lie and say we’re greater than god when we’re not . If people are too sensitive that ain’t my problem.

Shelby fans and posters were trying to create an injury rumor so there would be an excuse. When that failed to be true now refs are being questioned before the game even starts. Y’all must really be worried about losing Friday. Y’all ain’t ever talked like this before a Reidsville game since 2007

Il still say it. Our playcalling on short yardage situations is not to be desired. Were most of Reidsville hoping another coach got the Job yes. Did Reidsville have all their top guys hurt at beginning of year yes. All the things can be true at the same time. If you beat us with this lineup you will hear about the coach yet again. Rightfully so. This Reidsville team right now is just a bit better than last year. That don’t mean they will win it all but they do have the most talent. It’s up to coaching . I never turn on my team. Just cuz I call it like it is don’t mean I turn on them. I’m always a ram and always will be. Yes 10 years from now you will hear of a kid named Logan that mysteriously transferred to Reidsville from Rockingham. I’m telling you In advance. That’s my boy and he will
#pushesbuttons

Shelby fans and posters were trying to create an injury rumor so there would be an excuse. When that failed to be true now refs are being questioned before the game even starts. Y’all must really be worried about losing Friday. Y’all ain’t ever talked like this before a Reidsville game since 2007
Hey turd, it wasnt a rumor, look at his stats 3 carrys for 14 yrds fri night played 3.00mins
It was a stinger, not broke like thought..

Well Ill be:

If you whining Reidsville fans cant take a little trash talk then why even post, yall get your panties in a wad as fast as any fan base on the boards.... Sheesh have some fun, most of yall know me by name and know Im just lobbing bricks your way.. Stop acting like someone licked the red off your candy....

I know without a doubt friday night will be an absolute battle, we know what yall got and yall know what we got....And you know if yall beat us Ill be first here to congratulate yall.... I dont take any of this serious....

Heck I might as well go back to the Cleveland County thread and tried to awaken the crest fans, they at least know its just talk and chatter... I dont mean any harm... And Ill eat crow and take my medicine if we lose... Like every single time we do lose....

Suck it up ladies have some fun... I mean Ill apologize for hurting feelings but dang quit taking everything so serious

Well Ill be:

If you whining Reidsville fans cant take a little trash talk then why even post, yall get your panties in a wad as fast as any fan base on the boards.... Sheesh have some fun, most of yall know me by name and know Im just lobbing bricks your way.. Stop acting like someone licked the red off your candy....

I know without a doubt friday night will be an absolute battle, we know what yall got and yall know what we got....And you know if yall beat us Ill be first here to congratulate yall.... I dont take any of this serious....

Heck I might as well go back to the Cleveland County thread and tried to awaken the crest fans, they at least know its just talk and chatter... I dont mean any harm... And Ill eat crow and take my medicine if we lose... Like every single time we do lose....

Suck it up ladies have some fun... I mean Ill apologize for hurting feelings but dang quit taking everything so serious
Hopefully you know I’m doing the same. But if you hurt my feelings please don’t apologize. That’s just means I’m getting soft. Carry on. P.S.
your trash talk is very enjoyable. Mine may come off a different way but unlike many of your posters you have met me and know me to some extent.

Hey turd, it wasnt a rumor, look at his stats 3 carrys for 14 yrds fri night played 3.00mins
It was a stinger, not broke like thought..
You proved my point. Broken collarbone was a rumor. I pray he’s 100 percent. Said it before say it again. Don’t wish injury on nobody. My pain tolerance is terrible

Ok fresh start people ( I was going to start a new thread but @Deana_King might ban me) LOL

Shelby at Reidsville 2023 <----- woulda been the thread title

This friday a momentus battle betwixt two perennial powerhouse 2a programs shall commence at community stadium in the picturesque town of Reidsville NC

The Golden Lions of Shelby are thankful we are allowed to be in the presence of such a fine fine program and hope that we can bring a bit of stiff competition on the Rams home field... The Mighty Rams have put on the field one of if not the best defensive backfield conglomeration of talent that may have ever been seen on a high school field, and not to mention, the prolific attack of one of the highest powered offenses in the history of NC football...The coaching staff is legendary (well except for that one dude , theres something off about him)

The Golden Lion team just hopes to gain a yard and hopefully complete at least one pass (hopefully not to flip or neal ) against such a legendary unit ..... Our respect for these Rams is unmatched, and we would never stoop to the level of any naysay material against this fine group of hall of fame talent...

Thankful to be a part of such an evening and hope the children have fun, thats what its all about

Someone wake mule up, put his spectacles on, put his teeth in and ask if that's better?

Thanks friends,

Shelby Lion

PS: Fact you know you are my brother....I honestly wasnt directing any of that to you specifically, it just came out that way cause that night you were on fire posting.. I know many of yalls fans and think the world of them

Ok fresh start people ( I was going to start a new thread but @Deana_King might ban me) LOL

Shelby at Reidsville 2023 <----- woulda been the thread title

This friday a momentus battle betwixt two perennial powerhouse 2a programs shall commence at community stadium in the picturesque town of Reidsville NC

The Golden Lions of Shelby are thankful we are allowed to be in the presence of such a fine fine program and hope that we can bring a bit of stiff competition on the Rams home field... The Mighty Rams have put on the field one of if not the best defensive backfield conglomeration of talent that may have ever been seen on a high school field, and not to mention, the prolific attack of one of the highest powered offenses in the history of NC football...The coaching staff is legendary (well except for that one dude , theres something off about him)

The Golden Lion team just hopes to gain a yard and hopefully complete at least one pass (hopefully not to flip or neal ) against such a legendary unit ..... Our respect for these Rams is unmatched, and we would never stoop to the level of any naysay material against this fine group of hall of fame talent...

Thankful to be a part of such an evening and hope the children have fun, thats what its all about

Someone wake mule up, put his spectacles on, put his teeth in and ask if that's better?

Thanks friends,

Shelby Lion

PS: Fact you know you are my brother....I honestly wasnt directing any of that to you specifically, it just came out that way cause that night you were on fire posting.. I know many of yalls fans and think the world of them
Don’t make me any older than I am. I’m trying to stay young like Repunzel fake mom lol

Dang SL !!! I had to come back on after your cheesy azz post ! Don't go soft now after all that talk ! Lol ! Go back and edit your post tho. It's not Community Stadium any longer, it's Jimmy Teague Stadium now. Safe travels Friday !

Dang SL !!! I had to come back on after your cheesy azz post ! Don't go soft now after all that talk ! Lol ! Go back and edit your post tho. It's not Community Stadium any longer, it's Jimmy Teague Stadium now. Safe travels Friday !
It’s Jimmy Teague Field at community Stadium

lol...notice how one of the oldtimers (me) is staying out of all this trash talking.....lol....I'll just say this....two of the most storied programs in NC......#1 Shelby and #2 Reidsville are the top winning programs all time...and the 2 will square off...............................nuff said..................................

They aren't at all
Oh, stop it. I kept receipts. You went Ja Morant on us, and said Reidsville was good in the west, before the season even started. @ReidsvilleRam90 posted, “Reidsville vs Clinton” about two games into the season, and how torn he was going to be, because his son coaches at Clinton. Don’t get humble now!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT