ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Football all bout match ups, Shelby has become a good football team , with ton of playmakers.
BH defense was slow, and not very good..
Im not on here saying we win, or lose, but for Reidsville to think there going blow us out wont, happen
Football all bout match ups, Shelby has become a good football team , with ton of playmakers.
Im not on here saying we win, or lose, but for Reidsville to think there going blow us out wont, happen
thats weird. Was told BH would have best defense we seen with most athletic team speed we have seen. Now that we toasted them they weren’t that good. Sounds about right.

I don’t think anyone said anything about a blowout? That said I got Reidsville by 11-16 points

Im just thankful that a lot of our Ram fans have had a change of heart since the beginning of the season.... Just a few short weeks ago, they were upset at New Coach Teague, talked about how terrible their lines are, couldn't catch a cold in a hospital ward, couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie.... etc etc etc etc

Now they got healthy and won a few they are all back aboard the Ram train.... its heart warming to see....

If and when we beat them Friday night, then at least one of them *you know who you are* will state how they pretty much sucked all season, and turn on em like a rabid fox.... and theyll remind us the team from 2020 woulda won by 35 points.... You know typical Ram nonsense by a few of them...

Mule mentioned earlier they have put out the best defensive backfield in their history last week, I wonder is that the backfield that got burned deep several times throughout the night by a primarily run first team? Asking for a friend....

Beat us Ill say congratulations as I always do and say hey we got beat by a better team... But some of yall just cant do it....

Shelby by 12 now :)

Shelby ranked #3 beats Forest Hills #4
Reidsville #7 beats Bunker Hill ranked #1
Wonder if Reidsville will crack the top 5 this week. We have so far gained 3 spots since the playoffs started.
I’ve told you guys, Max Prep is the biggest bunch of crap, no respect for Reidsville nor Northeaster whatsoever
Their algorithms have a special love for certain teams built in, and yes I know they have Clinton # 1 right now. Hasn’t that been a no brainer?

Reactions: Rammer16
I’ve told you guys, Max Prep is the biggest bunch of crap, no respect for Reidsville nor Northeaster whatsoever
Their algorithms have a special love for certain teams built in, and yes I know they have Clinton # 1 right now. Hasn’t that been a no brainer?
No one cares about your poll nonsense grand pappy go infest the eastern final thread with your borish nonsense

Maybe you and Hoey can get together and play with each others Polls.....

Last edited:
To be fair Crest did own their triad opponents like Page, the Forsythecompass points, and NG at times during their title runs. Same with W.Charlotte, Butler, and Independence
Crest has a 1-2 record against Northern, not exactly " owning " level.
P.S. Good luck to the Reidsville Rams and safe travels for the crowd from Shelby.

You never heard me say anything bout BH..
I hadnt seen them play till this week, but im telling u what i saw the 3 times i watched yall game.
There D was slow, they were a running team, but passed all over your dbs, yes u got 4 ints, but Farmer going be alot better passing Qb.
Your offense has speed, but our D flys to ball, we bend at times but dont break.
If we lose ill be here to say congrats..
But our kids will be fired up and ready.
We have nothing to lose,

Im just thankful that a lot of our Ram fans have had a change of heart since the beginning of the season.... Just a few short weeks ago, they were upset at New Coach Teague, talked about how terrible their lines are, couldn't catch a cold in a hospital ward, couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie.... etc etc etc etc

Now they got healthy and won a few they are all back aboard the Ram train.... its heart warming to see....

If and when we beat them Friday night, then at least one of them *you know who you are* will state how they pretty much sucked all season, and turn on em like a rabid fox.... and theyll remind us the team from 2020 woulda won by 35 points.... You know typical Ram nonsense by a few of them...

Mule mentioned earlier they have put out the best defensive backfield in their history last week, I wonder is that the backfield that got burned deep several times throughout the night by a primarily run first team? Asking for a friend....

Beat us Ill say congratulations as I always do and say hey we got beat by a better team... But some of yall just cant do it....

Il still say it. Our playcalling on short yardage situations is not to be desired. Were most of Reidsville hoping another coach got the Job yes. Did Reidsville have all their top guys hurt at beginning of year yes. All the things can be true at the same time. If you beat us with this lineup you will hear about the coach yet again. Rightfully so. This Reidsville team right now is just a bit better than last year. That don’t mean they will win it all but they do have the most talent. It’s up to coaching . I never turn on my team. Just cuz I call it like it is don’t mean I turn on them. I’m always a ram and always will be. Yes 10 years from now you will hear of a kid named Logan that mysteriously transferred to Reidsville from Rockingham. I’m telling you In advance. That’s my boy and he will play for Reidsville after going to Rockingham middle

You never heard me say anything bout BH..
I hadnt seen them play till this week, but im telling u what i saw the 3 times i watched yall game.
There D was slow, they were a running team, but passed all over your dbs, yes u got 4 ints, but Farmer going be alot better passing Qb.
Your offense has speed, but our D flys to ball, we bend at times but dont break.
If we lose ill be here to say congrats..
But our kids will be fired up and ready.
We have nothing to lose,
They don’t break on defense because the opposite team don’t have the speed to get by a snail. You leave a little window this Friday you will get run by.

Reactions: KW23
That may work both ways,
Our defense has given up some big plays. Not many. But we don’t have much longer to wait. If we don’t gash y’all defense atleast 2 times for big plays il say I was wrong and that we aren’t what I thought we was. I will say. BH was very good at tackling. When they got hands on us. Most teams would have given up more points than they did.

Oh and Shelby Lion. My boy will be playing most likely for new Coach Teague. I know he puts the time and effort in it. It is his first year with a lot of pressure. He has made huge strides in my opinion these last few games. I’m proud of what they doing. I will be completely shocked if we don’t make it happen this Friday. Last year against ED. ED was the better team with Reidsville having the better talent. But yes ED played as a team better than we did. Last 3 times Shelby beat Reidsville Shelby was 100 percent the better team. Will never hear me argue that y’all weren’t.

Oh and Shelby Lion. My boy will be playing most likely for new Coach Teague. I know he puts the time and effort in it. It is his first year with a lot of pressure. He has made huge strides in my opinion these last few games. I’m proud of what they doing. I will be completely shocked if we don’t make it happen this Friday. Last year against ED. ED was the better team with Reidsville having the better talent. But yes ED played as a team better than we did. Last 3 times Shelby beat Reidsville Shelby was 100 percent the better team. Will never hear me argue that y’all weren’t.
I was just texting one of your coaches, telling him I think the world of you and that I love giving you the business on here and getting you riled up.... Were in for a battle I know that, and we will have to play dang near perfect to beat those rams... can we, yes, will we, not so sure yet :)

One Reidsville player that doesn't get enough credit especially for what he's done this year is Senior Devin Shyrock. He's done a good job all year at DE opposite Kendre and punted. He's stepped up to do kickoffs and when the Rams had injuries in the backfield he and another unsung defensive hero, Aiden Mansfield, stepped up to work on offense too.

Hes you a stat, Shelby Qb 1st in Nc in yardage and Tds

He is 12th in the country, and only a soph... 6-4. 225.

This is in soph classes

Last edited:
One Reidsville player that doesn't get enough credit especially for what he's done this year is Devin Shyrock. He's done a good job all year at DE opposite Kendre and punted. He's stepped up to do kickoffs and when the Rams had injuries in the backfield he an another unsung defensive hero, Aiden Mansfield, stepped up to work on offense too.

Shyrock is a unsung hero, I agree. Been a steady 4 year starter, he's a hard hitter if he gets a hold of you

Reactions: Dinglebear
One Reidsville player that doesn't get enough credit especially for what he's done this year is Senior Devin Shyrock. He's done a good job all year at DE opposite Kendre and punted. He's stepped up to do kickoffs and when the Rams had injuries in the backfield he and another unsung defensive hero, Aiden Mansfield, stepped up to work on offense too.
Man that hit on that punt return other night was big time. That shook the whole team and their crowd

Hes you a stat, Shelby Qb 1st in Nc in yardage and Tds

He is 12th in the country, and only a soph... 6-4. 225.

This is in all classes
Nobody doubting that kid. True beast. I been said how impressed I am with him even earlier in season during losses .

Reactions: shelbyfan1
You ain't saying it but you're thinking it.

Im thinking i have faith in my team, these kids love each other and remember everyone trashing them after 3 games...
Hoeyman anybodys thinking ,you thinking and remebering what happen in 21, and thinking damn hope that dont happen again🤣🤣🤣

I will find out if one of your fans can do it. You know he can't. He has made his prediction. Hope he comes on here this week. He is better than a
politician in not answering a question. I will post his prediction tomorrow, I doubt many down your way will agree.

Crest has a 1-2 record against Northern, not exactly " owning " level.
P.S. Good luck to the Reidsville Rams and safe travels for the crowd from Shelby.

there's more than just Northern, but if you must be pendantic about it, have at it

Im thinking i have faith in my team, these kids love each other and remember everyone trashing them after 3 games...
Hoeyman anybodys thinking ,you thinking and remebering what happen in 21, and thinking damn hope that dont happen again🤣🤣🤣
I remember that night. I remember you have a beautiful stadium. I remember that D line was unreal. I remember that long ride home. I hope you have those same memories. I didn't trash your team earlier or our team. Positive lessons are best learned by what we overcome not by what overcomes us. Both our teams have overcome difficult times. Both are now battle ready.... There will come a time during the game and one team will pull it together and move ahead, based on their experience. Both will take a lesson and move on. I hope both sets of fans remember both sides of lifes lessons and do not, as you have seen, come down on these young men, which ever team looses. No time for finger pointing. These are two great programs. In NC I have no idea who is the 3rd best. I know 1st and 2nd is neck-n-neck.

hilarious!!!

Real translation LA: theTRUEdynasty, 2nd to none, come on fellas, help me out!!!!

Strangely they are missing, they bailed out last week.
We don't live on here like you do Hoey. We only contribute when we have/need to. Nice Thanksgiving weekend is over so time to get busy.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion Attack
I will find out if one of your fans can do it. You know he can't. He has made his prediction. Hope he comes on here this week. He is better than a
politician in not answering a question. I will post his prediction tomorrow, I doubt many down your way will agree.
#rentfree

#rentfree
Coming from a guy who’s handle is in response to another team and their self given nickname.

As I stated on Facebook. This game is so wonderful. The Shelby fans that are obsessed with reidsville get to see their real team play live. The reidsville fans that are obsessed with Shelby get to see the lions play live. A Christmas miracle indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT