ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton/St. Pauls vs Northeastern/Wallace

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
Man, listen....I haven't paid attention to Princeton until last week. Boy, they look good! Been following St. Pauls all year because they eliminated us in the spring. They certainly reloaded after their championship game run. But does anyone think that that the winner of the Princeton/St. Pauls game has any chance versus the winner of the Northeastern/Wallace Rose-Hill game? I think the east's representative comes from NE/WRH and that those teams give the east the best chance in the big game. What do you think?

Man, listen....I haven't paid attention to Princeton until last week. Boy, they look good! Been following St. Pauls all year because they eliminated us in the spring. They certainly reloaded after their championship game run. But does anyone think that that the winner of the Princeton/St. Pauls game has any chance versus the winner of the Northeastern/Wallace Rose-Hill game? I think the east's representative comes from NE/WRH and that those teams give the east the best chance in the big game. What do you think?
If you get this far everyone has a chance

I second this. Also I’ll put my two cents in. I’m one of the few posters up here that have seen Princeton play this year. They are for real and that #1 seed beside their name is well deserving.

Stop goobs, they run up the middle and to the right every play. The qb is out, they can't pass. Load the box and they are done......

Reactions: dogs79
Loading the box on wrh won’t be a good thing it would be the wrong thing to do East duplin ran a 8 man front and got busted big plays five ,6, 7, on first down I don’t care how much speed u have on your line with lead blocks on the line the back gets thru there's none to tackle em cause all is on the line , Otis no shade here WC had 8 in in the box!! Goob don’t believe everything u read that won’t stop a wing t team at all

Reactions: UNC91
Loading the box on wrh won’t be a good thing it would be the wrong thing to do East duplin ran a 8 man front and got busted big plays five ,6, 7, on first down I don’t care how much speed u have on your line with lead blocks on the line the back gets thru there's none to tackle em cause all is on the line , Otis no shade here WC had 8 in in the box!! Goob don’t believe everything u read that won’t stop a wing t team at all
Oh I’m not. I know for a 100%! fact we’re not changing anything. We’re not adjusting one bit. Our kids will be focused and hopefully we’ll be able to silence those that say we can’t beat the DC teams.

JD y’all had a chance n got blew out sorry but wrh was a different animal last night no#12 ranked rushing offense in the country # 1running back in the country no#1 offense in 2a and 75 points away from scoring the most points in a Season with 801 in the country!! I told em them dogs were for real ya team prepared for one style of the wing but another system of the wing t was ran against u!!that’s the beauty of the wing u can see one style but another can be ran against a team that they didn’t practice for wrh ran all 3 systems against NE last night the slot and the Jim Brett T system and the Delaware T was all ran and u only practiced to stop one system not all!!

I don't know who told you they prepared because if you watched film and people up here said they do that kick all the time why in the hell do they recover it almost every time that's unheard of in football they was not prepared at all and that's the bottom line after the first series when we ran the ball alway down it was over then because we a passing team not a running team to beat a running team you have to score you have to put up points fast and make a running team pass make them uncomfortable... WRH did what they was supposed to do hats off to them

U ran the ball and scored 3 points just faced u couldn’t stop wrh offense if ya defense was so good u could’ve stopped wrh from scoring in which u couldn’t!! The turnovers sure but u still couldn’t stop nothing we were doing we got the ball at the 50 and had to go 50 yards and your defense couldn’t stop so get off that!! Ya defense couldn’t stop a nose bleed!! Out of all the possessions ya defense stopped us once that’s it!!

U ran the ball and scored 3 points just faced u couldn’t stop wrh offense if ya defense was so good u could’ve stopped wrh from scoring in which u couldn’t!! The turnovers sure but u still couldn’t stop nothing we were doing we got the ball at the 50 and had to go 50 yards and your defense couldn’t stop so get off that!! Ya defense couldn’t stop a nose bleed!! Out of all the possessions ya defense stopped us once that’s it!!
And that's because they didn't prepare for it I have excuses we just lost good luck next

They prepared for one system of offense! I know ya did cause Goob said ya coach said we got something for that wing t , not knowing the diff variations of it!! Just face it jd u still my homie from when I met u last it’s something different when u don’t see it a lot it matters anyway jd man hope u doing well bro sorry wish I would’ve got to say what’s up to ya face to face man!!

JD y’all had a chance n got blew out sorry but wrh was a different animal last night no#12 ranked rushing offense in the country # 1running back in the country no#1 offense in 2a and 75 points away from scoring the most points in a Season with 801 in the country!! I told em them dogs were for real ya team prepared for one style of the wing but another system of the wing t was ran against u!!that’s the beauty of the wing u can see one style but another can be ran against a team that they didn’t practice for wrh ran all 3 systems against NE last night the slot and the Jim Brett T system and the Delaware T was all ran and u only practiced to stop one system not all!!
Where is Jim Brett now? He was hell of coach at West Brunswick back in the day

Keep bragging about your pop warner stuff, when is the last time ya'll sniffed a real title? Nothing since you won off that lucky fumble years ago. Yeah it works against those clumsy teams out east. You get false confidence that way.

I don’t know but his wing t offense was crazy good wrh added it in the arsenal of their wing t package

Keep bragging about your pop warner stuff, when is the last time ya'll sniffed a real title? Nothing since you won off that lucky fumble years ago. Yeah it works against those clumsy teams out east. You get false confidence that way.
Here’s this clown who’s team been home running whatever offense they run maybe they need athletes to win I don’t know about a lucky fumble all know the kid fumbled when he got hit they lost down goes the mighty I mean clumsy rb from cryville Nc !!

Here’s this clown who’s team been home running whatever offense they run maybe they need athletes to win I don’t know about a lucky fumble all know the kid fumbled when he got hit they lost down goes the mighty I mean clumsy rb from cryville Nc !!
pop warner schemes dont win multiple titles

Don’t care u win when u win that’s all that matter when u get there u win!! Where’s your team at Didnt they lose already?? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT