ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at St Pauls(Mon 10/23)

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Game moved to tomorrow evening due to the weather Friday. St Pauls after a 0-3 start has won 5 in a row. Could they be the first conference team to give us a game? Last two meetings have been competitive and decided the conference championship, I believe we are the better team but don’t expect the Bulldogs to lay down they got some players aswell including Shrine Bowl selection LB Jamarcus Smith and East/West All Star game selection Chris Bryant leading the defense. Offense they return a solid duel threat QB in Theo Setzer and multi purpose RB Yoshua McBryde.

Last season this game was an instant classic we shall see what happens tomorrow night. Go Horses!!!!!

Kinda sloppy lots of penalties on both sides. Good stat line for Amaris Williams 2 TD runs 2 sacks a forced fumble and a fumble recovery and that’s after spending the weekend up in Columbus at the OSU vs Penn State game.

Kinda sloppy lots of penalties on both sides. Good stat line for Amaris Williams 2 TD runs 2 sacks a forced fumble and a fumble recovery and that’s after spending the weekend up in Columbus at the OSU vs Penn State game.
Only had one td for Williams in first half.. just scored his second lol. Thought you was Clinton UUUU #1 fan?

And what is funny about this run, SWO1980?
Funny cause you got a D1 Florida commit at DE playing RB? You got no other RB? Geez Clinton UUUU Falling off. Guess beating midway is something there in Sampson county these days. Would never play him a down at RB

Funny cause you got a D1 Florida commit at DE playing RB? You got no other RB? Geez Clinton UUUU Falling off. Guess beating midway is something there in Sampson county these days. Would never play him a down at RB
And that's probably one of the many reasons why you're not a coach.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Guess what, I'm originally from Cali, but graduated from Clinton, so I'm from CLINTON, just like him. Geez, have to explain everything to a conservative
What he played freshman an sophomore year not at Clinton UUUU? Got recruited there? He's definitely not from Clinton UUUU lol

And that's probably one of the many reasons why you're not a coach.
Lol no I'm not a coach because I would play homegrown talent, and never deal with these cupcake softass liberal kids and parents. I'm old school as they get. I've have the kids practicing 2 a days for weeks. Full pads Oklahoma drills at the end of every practice.....even during the season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT