ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at St Pauls(Mon 10/23)

Whose better St Paul's or Midway?
I’ll lean towards St Pauls they have a better defense,more physical,more athletic. Midway can light it up on offense but they defense doesn’t have a pulse. If St Pauls plays undisciplined and turns the ball over like they did last night it could hurt them. If I had to choose I’ll take St Pauls by 10-14 points

What he played freshman an sophomore year not at Clinton UUUU? Got recruited there? He's definitely not from Clinton UUUU lo

Guess what, I'm originally from Cali, but graduated from Clinton, so I'm from CLINTON, just like him. Geez, have to explain everything to a conservative

Who’s better St Paul's or Midway?
St Paul’s, actually St Paul’s doesn’t have a bad team ; they just played a team that’s on another level Clinton has done that to everyone they played, and for anyone who questions who they played, they have the highest RPI IN the state 2A

St Paul’s, actually St Paul’s doesn’t have a bad team ; they just played a team that’s on another level Clinton has done that to everyone they played, and for anyone who questions who they played, they have the highest RPI IN the state 2A
Lol what St Paul's is terrible. Clinton UUUU hasn't been tested or played anyone with a pulse outside of WRH. Clinton UUUU better win title by 40+++±±+++++

Reactions: sam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT