ADVERTISEMENT

Maiden at Reidsville

Our offense gotta play better though, although I understand why they didn’t play well and also give credit to chase defense. This is a high powered maiden team coming in. With culver being a d1 wr.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yea we have. Also heard how chase would give us a great game. I think Maiden has to be 100 times better than chase. They didn’t even look like a playoff team.
Maiden is definitely better than Chase. Defense is very underrated. They tackle well, and don’t give up much in the run game. Alec Hall (#3) is a D1 talent on defense. Will be interesting to see if they can cover the Reidsville receivers. Rams are also gonna have their hands full covering all of Maiden’s weapons. Culliver is great, and can fly, but he isn’t the only one. I’ll take Reidsville 35-28, because of home field. Tough place to win.

Maiden is definitely better than Chase. Defense is very underrated. They tackle well, and don’t give up much in the run game. Alec Hall (#3) is a D1 talent on defense. Will be interesting to see if they can cover the Reidsville receivers. Rams are also gonna have their hands full covering all of Maiden’s weapons. Culliver is great, and can fly, but he isn’t the only one. I’ll take Reidsville 35-28, because of home field. Tough place to win.

We’ve had battles with many teams in your conference. Glad to finally see maiden

I'd say that's a fair assessment. Against Bunker Hill, Maiden's run defense had to step up - and they did. This week, that burden falls on the pass D. I don't think we've faced what I would call a really prolific passing attack this season. We have played some teams that throw the ball fairly well, and our pass defense has basically been average to maybe slightly above. The other keys will be the same as they are every week for the Blue Devils - special teams and turnovers. Special teams passed the test against BH. We missed only one PAT (really good by our standards), punted (once?) without an issue, made a field goal, and covered kickoffs maybe better than we have in any game this season. Turnovers, however, remain a huge problem. We had three against BH, and almost a fourth. Not sure of the exact number, but I believe we've averaged about 2.5 turnovers per game starting with the regular season 36-33 game against BH. If this problem isn't corrected by Friday, the chance of Maiden beating a team like Reidsville will be remote. Go Blue.

I'd say that's a fair assessment. Against Bunker Hill, Maiden's run defense had to step up - and they did. This week, that burden falls on the pass D. I don't think we've faced what I would call a really prolific passing attack this season. We have played some teams that throw the ball fairly well, and our pass defense has basically been average to maybe slightly above. The other keys will be the same as they are every week for the Blue Devils - special teams and turnovers. Special teams passed the test against BH. We missed only one PAT (really good by our standards), punted (once?) without an issue, made a field goal, and covered kickoffs maybe better than we have in any game this season. Turnovers, however, remain a huge problem. We had three against BH, and almost a fourth. Not sure of the exact number, but I believe we've averaged about 2.5 turnovers per game starting with the regular season 36-33 game against BH. If this problem isn't corrected by Friday, the chance of Maiden beating a team like Reidsville will be remote. Go Blue.

Turnovers hurt any team but Reidsville usually will make you pay greatly for them, it seems to fire the players up allot. Keeping Reidsville dormant is the key, games can quickly get out of hand in a matter of minutes if teams aren't prepared for it.

If you turn the ball over multiple times and you're not good on special teams it makes for a difficult task against Reidsville.
I'm not sure if Maiden and Reidsville have ever met in football?

Chase turned it over against Reidsville 3 times. If you guys do that you're done. Better drop that avg asap

Reactions: Maiden Creek
It is, that.

Stock up at the excellent concession stand on the home side.

Those fries make a great snack as you sit and read the Championship Billboards
I've never been there but I talked to a friend of mine from chase and he said it was especially nice on the visiting side with no concessions and Porta John's that haven't been emptied all year

I've never been there but I talked to a friend of mine from chase and he said it was especially nice on the visiting side with no concessions and Porta John's that haven't been emptied all year

Those porta johns are gone, your only option is bathroom on the home side that are deoderized with the smell of black and milds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT