ADVERTISEMENT

Maiden at Reidsville

I've never been there but I talked to a friend of mine from chase and he said it was especially nice on the visiting side with no concessions and Porta John's that haven't been emptied all year
If you want nice concessions and bathrooms then get a higher seed and get some home games other than that we could care less about you guys, crap on yourselves and be hungry lol

Be careful if you say dynasty 3 times fast he will appear with volumes of knowledge wearing a black and gold striped suit.
You cannot be considered a dynasty with 31 consecutive years of ZERO Championship appearances within the last 50 years.
We will never pass up an opportunity to set the record straight.

There is only one True Dynasty in North Carolina high school football history.

Www.shelbyhighfootball.com

You cannot be considered a dynasty with 31 consecutive years of ZERO Championship appearances within the last 50 years.
We will never pass up an opportunity to set the record strait.

OMG you can't make this stuff up🤣🤣🤣

Somebody say dynasty 3 times real fast again so he'll disappear.

I've never been there but I talked to a friend of mine from chase and he said it was especially nice on the visiting side with no concessions and Porta John's that haven't been emptied all year
That's why you have to stock up. Also, those concession folks are the last friendly faces you will encounter. They do very little to make your experience positive, on or off the field. If not for the enjoyable 9 hour drive, there would be little reason to go there. But, it's one of 2 places thru which you likely must travel if you want a Championship.

That's our home field advantage. We keep opposing teams fans quiet during the game cause they are hangry and backed up.

You are an absolute DUMMY, without compare. I guess I never read that rule on Zero Championship appearances. Where is Shelby playing next week? Are you going to buy one of those running clocks to time your next Dynastic reign.
OMG you can't make this stuff up🤣🤣🤣

Somebody say dynasty 3 times real fast again so he'll disappear.

You are an absolute DUMMY, without compare. I guess I never read that rule on Zero Championship appearances. Where is Shelby playing next week? Are you going to buy one of those running clocks to time your next Dynastic reign.
2nd to none won't disappear on his own. I will disappear him. This thread is about Reidsville v. Maiden.
2nd to none answer 2 questions if you will. During the 31 year period you mention, how many Championships did Shelby win? Which teams won more than Shelby and how many did they win? You are a dynasty. Lets hear it. I will start the list of multiple Champions 1. Robbinsville, 10, 2. Richmond Sr. High,5, Clinton, 4. and so on. Dynastic Shelby, 3.. Many more won 3 over that period. Domination. Reidsville didn't win any. I think I need to start a thread on this. I will start mine the way 2nd to None started his Shelby Football little thesis.

I know one thing this thread " Maiden at Reidsville " is up for one reason. We, Maiden and Reidsville are still playing and a dynasty isn't. The dynasty's spark plugs fouled out. They are starting to slip. Burns know it.

Let's talk about a football game.

Reactions: amaidendevil
This may be the dumbest hot take I’ve ever heard. I’m picking Reidsville but I can promise you Reidsville isn’t the fastest team in the West. That honor belongs to Monroe.
Who did you see Monroe play? if I may ask. Just wondering.

Are you talking about winning championships or being in the finals. I don't know which you mean. Just asking. Trying to set the record straight.

Do y’all have NFHS?
Wiz, it is available in this area. I watched a good bit of Clinton-East Duplin, Friday night (may have been one of the best games in the state and could have gone either way). Maiden played at home, Friday, against Bunker Hill, and it was not carried on NFHS. Actually, don't recall seeing any Maiden games on NFHS.

Since they're at Reidsville this week it might be carried. Last Friday's game with Chase was. Don't know if both teams have to agree but it seems like it should be up to the host. As you probably know, most Reidsville games are carried.

Also, if all else fails it will be more than likely broadcasted on WNNC Newton/Hickory since Maiden is the only Catawba County team still standing. Here is the link:

Last edited:
Yea won state titles when there was big D and small A YOU GUYS DODGED ALOT OF GOOD TEAMS

Blah blah blah, Shelby was in our bracket in the Covid year just two years ago. So take away everyone’s state titles away and complain about them too. This is ridiculous that we are the only team people complain about winning the big a and small a. No one was beating Shelby last season in 2a or 3a besides Dudley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
YES. I follow track also, Culliver is faster in the 100m and 200m. Flippen excelled in the 400.
I thought the other poster was talking about 40 times at camp. But sounds like they are both pretty darn quick!!! Hope they both show case their talents in this one.

Reactions: Lion Attack
All of you should be grateful to have teams still playing. It seriously felt awkward following everyone else’s team, but my own last week. Good Final 4 in the west next week. Burns will have live video on YouTube, and I will use that rockingham link TGT provided recently to follow the Rams vs Blue Devils game. Off next Friday, and looking forward to these games. I expect a shootout in this game, and Monroe vs Burns is a tossup, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I remember this arrogance last year before Shelby thumped that

Yea won state titles when there was big D and small A YOU GUYS DODGED ALOT OF GOOD TEAMS
Ok... So it seems logical to me then with your analogy, that those championships that Shelby claims from the WNCHSAA era, that they DODGED the majority of the state. Twist it anyway that makes you happy. We got 22 championships, the most of any HS team in NC. everyone else is playing catch up. Good luck ! Not bragging , just stating facts... Look it up and count it on the NCHSAA site. Not saying we will win it this year, but we're still in the hunt. Go Rams !!

Shelby and Reidsville are the two best football programs in the state. If one is a dynasty then both are dynasties. Just let it be and move on. I’d rather read more talk about Maiden vs Reidsville than this same old crap.

I
I hate to contribute a statement outside of maiden/reidsville.

About the earlier declaration, Shelby would have stuffed Dudley last year.
maybe so, but that was the big game

Sorry I guess I wasn't clear about my posting.

I was referring to 40 yd times on a football field. I don't think they are running a track meet Friday night in Reidsville. :cool: ;)

Flippen has been timed in the 40 dash at 4.3 seconds. Cullver is an outstanding WR, one of the best in the country and heavily recruited by many schools, but he hasn't been timed at less than 4.4 as has Flippen.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear about my posting.

I was referring to 40 yd times on a football field. I don't think they are running a track meet Friday night in Reidsville. :cool: ;)

Flippen has been timed in the 40 dash at 4.3 seconds. Cullver is an outstanding WR, one of the best in the country and heavily recruited by many schools, but he hasn't been timed at less than 4.4 as has Flippen.
Flippen is legitimately fast, but I respect track speed more. I have have seen a lot of bogus high school 40 times over the years, and then you see some of those same kids in last place running the 100m.🤷🏾‍♂️

Culliver’s best time 11.1
Flippen 11.5

Flippen is legitimately fast, but I respect track speed more. I have have seen a lot of bogus high school 40 times over the years, and then you see some of those same kids in last place running the 100m.🤷🏾‍♂️

Culliver’s best time 11.1
Flippen 11.5
The 40 measures acceleration, The 100 measures top speed. The 200 measures how long you can maintain top speed. In football only the 40 matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT