ADVERTISEMENT

Maiden at Reidsville

Gonna be tough for Maiden to win At Reidsville. Best chance is no turnovers. Receivers have to secure the ball before running, QB can't drop it, or hold it too long. Might run a few times. Rams have a pretty good defense this time around for a clumsy titan. Mainden can't stumble around like they have been all season, credit to the solid play in the Bunker HIll game.

Wouldn't the 20yd split be acceleration and 40 top speed?
The 40 measures acceleration, The 100 measures top speed. The 200 measures how long you can maintain top speed. In football only the 40 matters.
Track speed game speed is two different kinda speeds just cause you fast on the track don't always translate to the battle field for several reasons that we know and don't need to be said

I thought Maiden was playing. Did Shelby come back from the dead. Them Shelby posters are really full of themself. Don't they know they lost. What is wrong with them people.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
I thought Maiden was playing. Did Shelby come back from the dead. Them Shelby posters are really full of themself. Don't they know they lost. What is wrong with them people.
Oh sthu! There have been maybe one or two comments from actual Shelby posters. It’s pretty much only been myself, and I haven’t spoken one word about Shelby.

Wouldn't the 20yd split be acceleration and 40 top speed?
If that was the case acceleration time would be measured in 20 yards instead of 40. Have you notice in 100 meter event the 1st forty yards all the runners be on each others heels then after 40 yards they start separating from each other. With the elite runners pulling away.

The Maiden receiver will be the most physical and talented receiver Reidsville has seen. He can use his height advantage if the quarterback is accurate. If the quarterback is off Neal and Flippen will have pick 6 for sure. Be interesting who Neal is defending. Heck of a freshman

Flippen ran 4.39 at bama camp so it's just under 4.4 not like he ran a 4.3 flat. Still super fast though.
Flipping is fast no doubt, but he’s also very small. No way he runs that with equipment on. With that being said. He if runs a 4.39 40 at his size without pads and that kid from Maiden ( who’s bigger) run a 4.39 40. Then the kid from maiden will most likely be faster with pads on because he bigger and stronger therefore able to carry the pads better

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
At this point Friday it’s supposed to be a low of 38 degrees plus 60% chance of rain….outch. They definitely go effect both teams being both are pass first. If that’s the case the game could come down to who run the ball the best. It also supposed to rain Saturday also.

The Maiden receiver will be the most physical and talented receiver Reidsville has seen. He can use his height advantage if the quarterback is accurate. If the quarterback is off Neal and Flippen will have pick 6 for sure. Be interesting who Neal is defending. Heck of a freshman
Culliver really needs to be jammed on the line a little if possible to throw the timing of the route off but they prob play off him several yards to account for his speed instead.

Flipping is fast no doubt, but he’s also very small. No way he runs that with equipment on. With that being said. He if runs a 4.39 40 at his size without pads and that kid from Maiden ( who’s bigger) run a 4.39 40. Then the kid from maiden will most likely be faster with pads on because he bigger and stronger stronger therefore able to carry the pads better
Well I know one thing- We're going to find out one thing!!!!!!!

Flippen is legitimately fast, but I respect track speed more. I have have seen a lot of bogus high school 40 times over the years, and then you see some of those same kids in last place running the 100m.🤷🏾‍♂️

Culliver’s best time 11.1
Flippen 11.5
I am referring to timed 40 yd dashes at multiple college football camps over the past two years. They don't run track at football games.

And Flippen or Neal will defend Culver man to man. Single coverage.

At this point Friday it’s supposed to be a low of 38 degrees plus 60% chance of rain….outch. They definitely go effect both teams being both are pass first. If that’s the case the game could come down to who run the ball the best. It also supposed to rain Saturday also.
We tend to play in the rain just like last week

I am referring to who I think will be the fastest player on the field Friday night. They don't run 40 yd dashes at football games.
I think Flippen is just a bit slower than last year. Call it injuries or whatever but he showed his speed when he ran away from bridges from Shelby last season. Bridges is another one that can flat out fly. I’m excited to see how we defend maiden pass game.

I think Flippen is just a bit slower than last year. Call it injuries or whatever but he showed his speed when he ran away from bridges from Shelby last season. Bridges is another one that can flat out fly. I’m excited to see how we defend maiden pass game.
Didn’t run away from Bridges, bro. Bridges doesn’t play in the secondary, but both are absolute burners, no doubt. Flip did torch our starting corner, though. Please don’t mention Shelby anymore this season, though. I can barely post in here now. They think since we are out of the playoffs that includes ncpreps, too. Had one tell me that I gotta check in first before posting.

Blazers Dame GIF by Camjaysmith

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT