ADVERTISEMENT

Maiden at Reidsville

The things I thought would hurt Maiden and it did. 1. Turn overs. 2. You had no one that could come close to blocking Harrison. 3. You completely didn't give Neal any respect. What did #2 have 3 4 catches. 1 td?

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
New thread started for post-game chats ... scoring summary posted.

The things I thought would hurt Maiden and it did. 1. Turn overs. 2. You had no one that could come close to blocking Harrison. 3. You completely didn't give Neal any respect. What did #2 have 3 4 catches. 1 td?
Yea that came on drive with 5 min to go in 4th once rams stopped blitzing and was sitting back in zone

Al Lee wins ganes, up 19-0 why force it downfield and give momentum, y’all some straight idiots, when your defense is stout, don’t help the other team
I agree somewhat. But there are times that he has receivers with a step and if just throws it out there like did to Flippen later in game we could get more big plays instead of sacks. The sacks hurt but we have been overcoming it. Al Lee is doing his best. Just has some Demons at times to overcome. He showed a lot of grit tonight to keep battling.

I agree somewhat. But there are times that he has receivers with a step and if just throws it out there like did to Flippen later in game we could get more big plays instead of sacks. The sacks hurt but we have been overcoming it. Al Lee is doing his best. Just has some Demons at times to overcome. He showed a lot of grit tonight to keep battling.
He’s not Kyle Pinnix but he gets the job done. He did play Linebacker good tonight also

Last edited:
I met some nice folks from Maiden walking in to the stadium. I guess we should the let banter go between us. We should all love our team and defend them. Maiden fans in the end are people just like us in R-ville. Good sports after the game ends. Good luck next year and ya'll please come back to see us. (kind of strange to type this after my last few pokes at amaidendevil.

I met some nice folks from Maiden walking in to the stadium. I guess we should the let banter go between us. We should all love our team and defend them. Maiden fans in the end are people just like us in R-ville. Good sports after the game ends. Good luck next year and ya'll please come back to see us. (kind of strange to type this after my last few pokes at amaidendevil.

Those Burns folks are a bit more "rugged" than Maiden in team and fans. But they dont go around beating their chest much like Shelby.

I enjoyed the fellas I met...and I appreciated the free tickets in from Reidsville...good luck next week

Reactions: shootsstr8
Congratulations to Maiden on a successful season. I was pulling for the team. They really made a good run. Also congratulations to Reidsville for the win. They sound like the real deal. Best of luck next week.

Reactions: Rammer16
I enjoyed the fellas I met...and I appreciated the free tickets in from Reidsville...good luck next week
I told you about that Secondary! Y'all's Defense was better than I thought. Al overthrowed a few Free points but y'all's line got back there. But gotta run the ball on us. With a big O line. Otherwise we ain't losing. Al Lee looked hurt when he came out. He shouldnt have been in the field up 20 with 6 to go anyway but Landon Denny will take us to another ring as well. Very accurate QB. Congratulations on y'all's great season. Culliver is the real deal! #TarheelNation

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
amaidendevil, how did you enjoy your trip to Reidsville? Would you care to tell us your take on the game?
I am sure you had more and more fun the longer you was here. Did you make it to Rose's ?
I enjoyed my trip…always do….there’s some good folks over there in Reidsville. That’s my 4th trip over there…hoping to make it back soon.

I swung by Roses trying to recruit some help for Short Sugars since they were closed due to staffing…so we went to Pete’s instead. I asked a sweet little lady running the cash register if they were excited about the game…she said…What game?

Go figure!

….she also said Sugar didn’t pay enough!😂😜😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rammer16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT