ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Scrimmages

flyrod5518

Aug 5, 2019
First official day today. 😁 Anyone hearing how turnout was today?

Scrimmages coming up??? I will update when you guys provide updates
Bandys - Lincoln County Jamboree
Bunker Hill - Burke Jamboree
East Burke - Burke Jamboree
Lincolnton - West Meck, Lincoln County Jamboree
Maiden - Hickory, Central Davidson
Newton-Conover - Forestview, AC
West Caldwell - Burke Jamboree, Elkin/Avery
West Lincoln - Lincoln County Jamboree

I was working today so have no idea can because of this stupid people starting the year on the 31st in the middle of the week all the schools first hitting practice is going to fall in the middle of the week while everybody's working

As long as our kids play to the potential we got enough to take y'all down that and I can see y'all anytime CSD not so and that one dude is always talking them up

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I thought you said you speak fluent AMD 🤣
I'm fluent in coprolite. I've been around some of the coprolite masters. Should have heard them. They could have impressed the greatest BS artist, uh, I meant greatest philosophers of Ancient Greece, like Aristotle, Socrates and Zeno (Their actual names were probably something like Charlie, Phil and Buzz-They just thought those names sounded good)... But yes, some of the guys I knew were actually that skilled. Why, they left a train load of fertilizer behind them that was wide enough to make southern Arizona look like the Hanging Gardens of Babylon...And hey, you're not too bad at it yourself. :D

As of now Newton Conover, Forest View and Mountain Island charter still on for Saturday. I would love to see these as non conference games added to our schedule along with Alexander Central

Good news is. After listening to Brad Panovich latest update is that Thursday will be the worst day and then it starts improving after that. Perhaps scrimmages that do get moved can be moved to Saturday.

Looks like Patton football will not have a varsity program this year so sad for the Sr JV program only
Has it been known ?? Or is this a last second decision ?? Thats messed up if seniors weren't given a heads up. Gonna be hard to make last second moves to bluer pastures i mean greener. 🤣

Has it been known ?? Or is this a last second decision ?? Thats messed up if seniors weren't given a heads up. Gonna be hard to make last second moves to bluer pastures i mean greener. 🤣
I would assume they finish up their last class at Patton then would drive to practice at another school. Don't know what rules Burke Co. Schools has in place...but I believe Catawba Co rules that if a sport is not offered at your school, you can participate in that sport at another school without needing to transfer/move. I.e. Maiden didn't have wrestling when I was in school, if you wanted to wrestle you were free to do so wherever (most kids did at Bandys)

I would assume they finish up their last class at Patton then would drive to practice at another school. Don't know what rules Burke Co. Schools has in place...but I believe Catawba Co rules that if a sport is not offered at your school, you can participate in that sport at another school without needing to transfer/move. I.e. Maiden didn't have wrestling when I was in school, if you wanted to wrestle you were free to do so wherever (most kids did at Bandys)
Seems to me that would be the right thing for those Seniors to be able to play at another Burke County School. As I'm sure they had been practicing already with the team and coaches at Patton

Seems to me that would be the right thing for those Seniors to be able to play at another Burke County School. As I'm sure they had been practicing already with the team and coaches at Patton
From my understanding Burke County is pretty liberal on the transferring or enforcement of districts. So probably won't be hard for these kids to go wherever they want.

I'm hearing that they had 5 Srs. on the roster and at least 2 of them will be welcomed at Draughn.
We wouldn't mind having a couple tall receivers but don't know anything about their skill. I would never turn down height 🤣🤣

Last edited:
From my understanding Burke County is pretty liberal on the transferring or enforcement of districts. So probably won't be hard for these kids to go wherever they want.
I reached out to my freedom connection he didn't know of any there yet but he said he would check and let me know.
We want to have a couple tall receivers but don't know anything about their skill. I would never turn down height 🤣🤣
Lol, just incredible, the devil never sleeps-smdh. 🌜

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT