ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 2 đź’Ż

It did last year but look who we had playing and look who wasn’t hurt yet lol. Fraley and Byrd are 2 athletes you can’t replace and a cast around them that was savage, many gone. We’ll see if they can face adversity and bounce back.
Yep. It will be tough. Who knows freedom will attack our DBs

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Freedom also has a new coach who is a really good coach it could come down to better coaching.
New coach does have a pedigree and championships to prove it. But he also lost that game against Rucker Hill last week not making a bad decision based on his teams in the past. Trying to run it up the middle on 4th and 2 with the team not built to do that

I looked it up: A base model Wolf is quite flashy, compared with most animals, mascots , or homo sapiens. Basic and flashy.

"Flashy dont win"
The irony of that statement just occurred to me, in light of its sourcing being one of our Northern neighbors, lol.
Irony nothing flashy about Maiden your tough as nails and we'll get as dirty as need to win.

New coach does have a pedigree and championships to prove it. But he also lost that game against Rucker Hill last week not making a bad decision based on his teams in the past. Trying to run it up the middle on 4th and 2 with the team not built to do that
Well it’s possible he fixes his mistakes tonight lol. No one is perfect lol

Well it’s possible he fixes his mistakes tonight lol. No one is perfect lol
Almost beating BH says something. But didn’t BH lose a lot of guys but Willis is good enough to keep them in game or they firing on all cylinders with what they got and not skip a beat from last year?

Lincolnton, keep me posted man. Score updates qnd big time plays. I’d go watch NL and L if this game wasn’t going on. Big skinny Friday

Anyone at EB game see that fake looking personal foul? Clearly couldn’t have fallen that hard from a light touch, no way lol

Last year hickory came out and dominated Newton. But took foot of gas and let it look more respectful.

27-7 Bunker Hill blocked field goal was a killer. Saint got down to Bunker Hill 11 before it happened

No line for one. And mentally they came into this game expecting to lose
I'm saying that they don't look like they have or get the same looking athletes as in the past. Just seems like they aren't the same NC to me. IDK. Are kids transferring out or the talent pool not there? Would like to see them look like they used to is all.

I'm saying that they don't look like they have or get the same looking athletes as in the past. Just seems like they aren't the same NC to me. IDK. Are kids transferring out or the talent pool not there? Would like to see them look like they used to is all.
Same athlete pool. Your kids just got to put in the effort and want to win. Like I said earlier toughness wins game not flash

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT