Reactions: Maiden Creek
Updated Burke County Jamboree
Aug. 9th East Burke Stadium
7:30
EB-North Iredell
8:30
Freedom-Foard
Draughn-Bunker Hill
If NI moves the ball well on EB and EB not well on them, man this gonna be a season. Any EB boots on ground fans got a scoop on our boys ?

AMD, if you’re planning to go you might want to check with them. Could be you’re something called a persona non grata.
I wouldn't mind going tonight but I have a wife that expects a little bit of time to be spent with her 😂. Well I am going to watch Newton Conover scrimmage tomorrow. @Lincolnton funny you mentioned that I do have to be careful when I go to East Burke it involves the story about a kid at East Burke wearing number 3 and a pissed off mom calling her husband and everybody else 🤣🤣🤣. Funniest thing is first she cussed out the wrong guy thinking it was him instead of me 🤣🤣

Updated Burke County Jamboree (What is going on up there.)

August 10th
7:30
East Burke - Fred T Foard
8:30
Freedom - Fred T Foard
Draughn - Bunker Hill

North Iredell drops out.

I wouldn't mind going tonight but I have a wife that expects a little bit of time to be spent with her 😂. Well I am going to watch Newton Conover scrimmage tomorrow. @Lincolnton funny you mentioned that I do have to be careful when I go to East Burke it involves the story about a kid at East Burke wearing number 3 and a pissed off mom calling her husband and everybody else 🤣🤣🤣. Funniest thing is first she cussed out the wrong guy thinking it was him instead of me 🤣🤣
*Hey, AMD, say this to you wife and she be completely charmed: "Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
Pretty good, huh ? Course, if she reads your posts on here she might want to have you evaluated.

*Oh, about the angry wife calling her husband. Since you're back to your playing weight and have been working out often, the good husband might be saying to the good wife, "wish to h3ll you'd have picked sombody else to argue with.

*Hey, AMD, say this to you wife and she be completely charmed: "Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
Pretty good, huh ? Course, if she reads your posts on here she might want to have you evaluated.

*Oh, about the angry wife calling her husband. Since you're back to your playing weight and have been working out often, the good husband might be saying to the good wife, "wish to h3ll you'd have picked sombody else to argue with.
Okay text will never do this story Justice is so much better in person. But I'm going to try to word this well so open up your imagination LOL..
Picture this from East Burke high School visitor side. Me and a group of guys in the stands near the field. Game starts maiden's offense and East Burke defense comes out to the field lineup for the first play. Maiden WR montrell Stinson fast strong receiver lines up wide on my side covered by east burke corner number 3. I'll holler out number three number three . Poor kid looks at me and I know I have him. A point at Montrelll and then I point at the end zone and hold my hands up for a touchdown sign while number three looking at me. He gets up on the receiver our receiver goes right by him and catches a long touchdown first play. I holler out #3 and the poor kid looks at me again and I know I'm gonna own his head. I pop my shirt and dust off my shoulder. All night I never say a word besides #3, not a negative or bad word. Matter a fact no words. Our offense comes back out and they line up on our side again. I holler out #3 and the poor kid looks again. I do same thing point end zone and signal Touchdown. And boom Montrelll beats him again for a TD and I holler #3 he looks again 🤦🏼‍♂️ and I pop my shirt and dust my shoulder off. Boy is pissed off but he goes to his sideline and he's grabbing his teammates and he's pointing at me. At this point I know he's mentally out of this game. So as he's pointing and grabbing teammates I look at them and hold up Touchdown signs and dust shoulder off. Now here comes 4th QTR maiden has game put away and back ups come in. I'm done with kid games over. But here he comes back to our side to play corner, I have no plans to do anything at this point. Well he decides to come over and go off on us cursing and pissed off. Problem is there's a game going on. Maiden snaps ball hands to RB, he bounces out and runs past #3 for a TD. Because #3 is cussing us out and not even looking at field. His coach comes out grabs him by facemask and pulls him off the field. Well a couple mins later a lady walks over there and goes off on the guy next to me using words that make u drop a $1 in swear jar and some words that cost a couple dollars 🤣. The guy is like lady I didn't do anything to your kid. Now I'm laughing my head off. And I tell lady nobody said a negative or bad word to your son. We were just predicting the plays and celebrating. 🤣 So then she calls husband and is telling him where we are sitting. And then proceeds to call 2 more people telling them where we are sitting. So let's just say I knew to get to my car and watch my back 🤣🤣.

Hopefully #3 learned a lesson don't pay attention to the fans. You would probably fit in great in Stokes and Surry but probably not in Reidsville. In Reidsville #3 can watch you and still get back and intercept it.

Newton Conovers scrimmage vs Forrest View is being pushed back a few hours because of the heat JV around 630 and Varsity will scrimmage around 830. Stay hydrated and safe out there folks.

Here at mountain Island charter. Nice looking turf and field but honestly that's about all. Don't even know if I'd call this a stadium. $10 a ticket 🤣. Seating on one side only and it's portable bleachers 4 rows high

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
I’m here at the Mountain Island Charter as well. My 1st time. They have nice field.Amaidendevil if you see me which I’m on the visitor side at the main stadium. Come say hello

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT