ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Scrimmages

Who has best hush puppies in Lexington. I like the Hannah ones here and like the fish camps use to have. @Sportsnut17
Man I like hush puppies too. I am once again partial To BBQ Center. They are round and fried fresh. And I always get a second helping.

Once at Central, moving around the track is usually very limited, how tight they will enforce that tonight I don’t know. But would like to say hello to everyone and I know I can get down there so I will come over to that side on the scoreboard end.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Man I like hush puppies too. I am once again partial To BBQ Center. They are round and fried fresh. And I always get a second helping.

Once at Central, moving around the track is usually very limited, how tight they will enforce that tonight I don’t know. But would like to say hello to everyone and I know I can get down there so I will come over to that side on the scoreboard end.
I'll be on the field. Will try to meet ya if I can.

I'll probably try to be on the field so I'll look for you

AMD, what time will you leave here to get over to Central Davidson. I'm thinking it's about 80 miles ?

Ramsuer had a nice long TD run in first section of scrimmage. Maiden def mostly holding Central Davidson in check so far

Fun trip tonight Sportsnut. We had a great meal at Lexington BBQ and brought back a few lbs. as well…. along with the red slaw. Good eats!

Enjoyed the visit to Central Davidson too….our 1st time going there.

Good physical scrimmage that should help both teams going into next week.

Good luck to the Spartans and Coaches moving forward!😉

Last edited:
Defense played real well. Offense really didn't get a chance to do much. All in all looked way better than previous week.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
Raheim looked good last night for maiden. Tae had some nice receptions. Ramsuer possibly could be special and Kendall the bruiser back. The line opened some holes on offense and defensive line held strong and even got penetration last night. Still 2 players short but they should be available for Friday night opener. Hopefully both make impacts on season and one possibly more if he can play to his looks 🤣🤣

@Big Red RKO hate we didn’t get to meet up but my biggest complain is I did feel like run D need some work and I thought OL did well at times n then others it didn’t. AC D is solid …. Newton could be GOOD but gotta fix the simple things and gel together.

Yall do have some speed and JV talent is good rn as well. Newton is headed in the right direction under Wilson

@Big Red RKO hate we didn’t get to meet up but my biggest complain is I did feel like run D need some work and I thought OL did well at times n then others it didn’t. AC D is solid …. Newton could be GOOD but gotta fix the simple things and gel together.

Yall do have some speed and JV talent is good rn as well. Newton is headed in the right direction under Wilson
I agree. We will meet up soon I'm sure. Still some work to be done, but it's coming along

@Lincolnton sportsnut was telling me last night when we were talking that he was really hoping you would have came last night he's really wanting to meet you someday. Of course I spoke highly of you and really gave him a great insight to your uniqueness. 🤣🤣
Thank you, my friend, appreciate you telling me. Wish I could meet him, too. He is someone I've never seen but always liked. One day, maybe I could locate where he might be and we could drive over, hook up with him and OC Davis, and I could buy us all a meal, and I'm talking a good meal.

Thank you, my friend, appreciate you telling me. Wish I could meet him, too. He is someone I've never seen but always liked. One day, maybe I could locate where he might be and we could drive over, hook up with him and OC Davis, and I could buy us all a meal, and I'm talking a good meal.
I would of been more than glad to of taken u with me yesterday. Anytime u want all u gotta do is let me know.

I’m all in, I am probably 30 minutes from OC.

@Lincolnton sportsnut was telling me last night when we were talking that he was really hoping you would have came last night he's really wanting to meet you someday. Of course I spoke highly of you and really gave him a great insight to your uniqueness. 🤣🤣
He certainly did, I was excited to possibly meet such an esteemed poster as Mr. Lincolnton.

He certainly did, I was excited to possibly meet such an esteemed poster as Mr. Lincolnton.
Sportsnut, thank you and AMD so much. I wish I could live up to being and esteemed poster like you and others on here. If I could touch base with some of them perhaps we could get together, soon. I know some of the other guys on here would like to meet you, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT