ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs Shelby at Shelby

Once again we're just fans all we can do is watch and hope something changes. Best of luck to Shelby the rest of the way.

I just did a speed watch of the game because I couldn't go, wow that is a football team with issues. I know Shelby Is really good but we dont tackle, we cant block anyone, we have way to many penalties and turnovers. The D-line and line backers cant get off of blocks. Shelby at times looked like they had 17 or 18 players on the field they was running so wide open.

Lots of work to do, we get beat even without the turnovers and flags but it's not that bad.

There is no excuse for all those penalties even bad football teams can stay on sides.

That was embarrassing!

Good luck to Shelby.

Lets be real...im a Crest hater..but come on.
You work week to week to improve..
I went to Burns Crest...There was much improvent on Crest side of ball.
Turnovers are so costly...why imo think Ruff is better suited for QB job.
I dont think he. Would have had 3 ints
Maybe Crest needs to flip the 2 pos. Ruff- Fuller for a week or 2 and see the difference.
I will say dont think Crest conditioning is as good as years past...alot of big boys sucking wind last night.
Anyway my thoughts..good luck rest of way

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Lets be real...im a Crest hater..but come on.
You work week to week to improve..
I went to Burns Crest...There was much improvent on Crest side of ball.
Turnovers are so costly...why imo think Ruff is better suited for QB job.
I dont think he. Would have had 3 ints
Maybe Crest needs to flip the 2 pos. Ruff- Fuller for a week or 2 and see the difference.
I will say dont think Crest conditioning is as good as years past...alot of big boys sucking wind last night.
Anyway my thoughts..good luck rest of way
Ruff didn’t touch the ball after halftime until 8:00 left 4 qtr.

The question is why? Every time he had the ball (which was not many) something good happened.It's time to come home Mr. Ruff.
I expect Ruff and maybe Borders to Lions next season. Eddins not having Ruff on the field for all offensive snaps is ridiculous..

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
sure wished our pals crestrulz and Justafan56
And 94/96 would come by and give their thoughts of last nights festivities and or their thoughts of the Burns game last week

Also would love to hear their thoughts on how Crest gave up the most points against Shelby in their storied history!?

Also has anyone rode by Coach E’s house to make sure
A. It’s still standing
B. There is not a moving truck sitting in yard

Thanks gang ;)

They're not going to show up. They're hypocrites. They spent years calling other posters fair weather fans for abandoning their team in down years. Now that it's happening to them, they're nowhere to be found. Rulz may show up and post one long post and shame every poster by name, then we won't hear from him again until next year......maybe.

sure wished our pals crestrulz and Justafan56
And 94/96 would come by and give their thoughts of last nights festivities and or their thoughts of the Burns game last week

Also would love to hear their thoughts on how Crest gave up the most points against Shelby in their storied history!?

Also has anyone rode by Coach E’s house to make sure
A. It’s still standing
B. There is not a moving truck sitting in yard

Thanks gang ;)
Wow I did realize that SL....most points ever ....that is unreal .

They're not going to show up. They're hypocrites. They spent years calling other posters fair weather fans for abandoning their team in down years. Now that it's happening to them, they're nowhere to be found. Rulz may show up and post one long post and shame every poster by name, then we won't hear from him again until next year......maybe.
Ahhh rulz and 94/96 are good people who probably just been too busy to post ....lol..... but justafan56 is for sure a fair weather fan and a liberal Democrat. :)

Ahhh rulz and 94/96 are good people who probably just been too busy to post ....lol..... but justafan56 is for sure a fair weather fan and a liberal Democrat. :)
Did not know about 94/96 but I really don't think Rulz would be scared to post after a loss or two...

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT