ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Northeastern Eastern 2A Final

Wiz, I think both teams fans are in for a treat. Just like your stallions our Eagles are playing incredible. I have never Witness our kids play so good. The defense is just nasty! I'm going to second that again and say that our defense is on fire. We may not beat Clinton but I will tell you this, if we play the way that we have been in the playoffs then it's going to take one heck of a team to defeat us. 1 things almost a guarantee, we will dig ourselves in a hole right from the start. All year long we've had to come from behind to win. I really love what I've seen with this team. It's 3 a.m. and I am still smiling. I think I'm more excited about going 2 Clinton. It's one of the top places that I wanted to experience. I know that I'm speaking for my coach as well, we are really looking forward to playing there. This may sound crazy but to be honest I don't like playing at home. Otis message me and said that Clinton is the real deal. He said it would take a really good team to beat them, and I believe him 100%. I can't wait to meet up with you guys and my friends from wallace-rose Hill, Otis, and Bud. I will also tell you that win or lose I'm not going to complain and make excuses for why my team lost. I don't think we'll lose but how can I be certain when I've never seen Clinton play. This is the game that everyone wanted. No question we are the top to teams in the East. For my eagles this game will provide us an opportunity to get a possible rematch against Reidsville. I do know that if we were to lose then Some Southwest Onslow posters would just pile on us and talk trash up here. Mike, myself, and Dempsey we'll all be there this week. I would love to Meetup and get a good ribeye steak and shrimp dinner before this huge championship match.
Goob,you bringing Dempsey?

This is going to be a really good game! I knew NE fans keep posting about there QB coming back around playoff time so they might be really good. Clinton is Clinton, and at home. Should be a really good game. Either team could beat the western finalist so I'm cool with that.

Reactions: dogs79
Oh yeah, no question, that's why everyone's coming 2hrs early. We all know Clinton fans are late arrivers. Stadium will be full by 6

He saying good luck with that cause we dont open the gates till 6:30 at the earliest so having the stadium full by 6 will be quite impossible

Wiz, I think both teams fans are in for a treat. Just like your stallions our Eagles are playing incredible. I have never Witness our kids play so good. The defense is just nasty! I'm going to second that again and say that our defense is on fire. We may not beat Clinton but I will tell you this, if we play the way that we have been in the playoffs then it's going to take one heck of a team to defeat us. 1 things almost a guarantee, we will dig ourselves in a hole right from the start. All year long we've had to come from behind to win. I really love what I've seen with this team. It's 3 a.m. and I am still smiling. I think I'm more excited about going 2 Clinton. It's one of the top places that I wanted to experience. I know that I'm speaking for my coach as well, we are really looking forward to playing there. This may sound crazy but to be honest I don't like playing at home. Otis message me and said that Clinton is the real deal. He said it would take a really good team to beat them, and I believe him 100%. I can't wait to meet up with you guys and my friends from wallace-rose Hill, Otis, and Bud. I will also tell you that win or lose I'm not going to complain and make excuses for why my team lost. I don't think we'll lose but how can I be certain when I've never seen Clinton play. This is the game that everyone wanted. No question we are the top to teams in the East. For my eagles this game will provide us an opportunity to get a possible rematch against Reidsville. I do know that if we were to lose then Some Southwest Onslow posters would just pile on us and talk trash up here. Mike, myself, and Dempsey we'll all be there this week. I would love to Meetup and get a good ribeye steak and shrimp dinner before this huge championship match.
Come on down. It's going to be a good one. And Ribeyes is the real deal too!

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Good times ahead!! Almost all our players are coming back, our coach is staying, and we have some help in the backfield otw. It's a good time to be a Northeastern Eagle. Coach Moore and company have really built something here. If we could just get that signature win. We've won conference cships and eastern regional cships but have never won a state cship outright. This team is special, everyone counted them out after 3 straight losses midseason, now we're one win away from a return trip to the 2a state title game. I don't care what anyone says, that's one helluva coaching job. We don't have that one superstar player this year, what we have is a lot of good players that are playing as a team.

Clinton community will definitely represent very well, if NE tries to invade Clinton home side I am almost positive that Duplin county, and Onslow county hs football fans will be on Clinton's home side along with Clinton's loyal fans. Clinton has been playing in huge games for a long long time.

This is about to be one heck of a game. Clinton hits hard, and plays hard at home. If NE wins (I am picking them), they are going to have to earn it!

SWO and WRH fans prolly talk more trash, but Clinton prolly is the overall best program of them all.

Clinton community will definitely represent very well, if NE tries to invade Clinton home side I am almost positive that Duplin county, and Onslow county hs football fans will be on Clinton's home side along with Clinton's loyal fans. Clinton has been playing in huge games for a long long time.

This is about to be one heck of a game. Clinton hits hard, and plays hard at home. If NE wins (I am picking them), they are going to have to earn it!

SWO and WRH fans prolly talk more trash, but Clinton prolly is the overall best program of them all.
Not going to say WRH has the best program and sure not going to say Clinton does. Got to get 7 to think y'all best

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT