ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Northeastern Eastern 2A Final

Clinton almost seems to be overmatched. Clinton may need to air it out al little more.

Clinton almost seems to be overmatched. Clinton may need to air it out al little more.

Not overmatched just overthinking we moved the ball well a couple times only to get a penalty or a shady playcall.....seriously we are doing somethings offensively i haven't seen us do all year.....adjustments hopefully coming

I don’t think either one of these teams have anything for Reidsville

Well I've clearly posted my prediction and it's nowhere near us winning by 50. You also know that I've clearly been speaking out all year that I felt like Clinton was the team to beat in the east. Never a bad word about your team, just props all year. If you don't think so just go back and look. I'm a Northeastern fan and we have to play so obviously I'm going to favor Northeastern. I believe my lock it up prediction was NE 35-18. I stand by that.
Boom!!!!

I’m sure I’ll catch heat for this, but this is my prediction: Clinton by 10. Think the long ride will be a factor. Second regional final Northeastern will play on the road. Played at Washington few years ago and lost 41-17
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All year long, :confused: smh, keep on doubting our players! I could understand if we hadn't been playing good but damn, our boys have been on fire!!!!! Especially in the playoffs. I just don't get it. Negativity,smh. Shouldn't be that way, especially from one of our own. I guess the 5 hr ride next week will spell Doom.

“The Toe” Brickhouse was MONEY!

Congrats to you and yours!

I will say this, I fully expect our coach to be contacted from some D1 programs after that performance. I know there were a couple who had shown interest early in the season, pretty good ones at that.

So many scrubby looking people from Northeastern at Ribeyes I can’t figure out which looney tune is which.

Another great post, I'm not even going to comment. This is exactly something I would expect to hear out of someone from swo. What a dooche. I'll say this , Wizard was by me and we had a great time!! Straight up class act all the way. I wish I'd of seen this post while I was in there. I would've called you out on it and made sure to meet you. Smh, classless

#4 for NE is a beast blowing his man off the ball every play #2 aswell

He is a huge playmaker. Have to compare him to Kaba for Clinton. You know when he is on the field. Freshwater was chasing the rb towards the visitor side last night and #5 attempted to block him. Freshwater just slung him out of the way and made the tackle without missing a beat. I'd have to say it was the most impressive defensive play I saw this year by an individual.

He is a huge playmaker. Have to compare him to Kaba for Clinton. You know when he is on the field. Freshwater was chasing the rb towards the visitor side last night and #5 attempted to block him. Freshwater just slung him out of the way and made the tackle without missing a beat. I'd have to say it was the most impressive defensive play I saw this year by an individual.
I spoke with his father earlier and told him about that same play. Freshwater swatted him away like he was a bug and absolutely obliterated the rb.

Can anyone from Clinton tell me why Boogie Smith who was probably our best back in the playoffs touched the ball zero times in the game last night. Just wondering.

Can anyone from Clinton tell me why Boogie Smith who was probably our best back in the playoffs touched the ball zero times in the game last night. Just wondering.

My guess would be they wanted to conserve him for primarily the defensive side of the ball as its been said he is probably a better DB than RB and he is a prety darn good RB probably end up playing DB at the next level....no worries its his backfield next year 871 yards 11 TDs on limited carries throughout the season aint bad at all.....one more thing its easy for us to 2nd guess the decisions made by the coaches but at the end of the day its their job and they know more about it then all of us(Saturday morning coaches) sitting in the stands mistakes were made but they did what they thought was best...we are still blessed with a phenomenal coaching staff they have done a great job these first 2 years some may say even overachieved.....20-5 record 2 conference championships a berth in a regional championship and a 8-1 record against our rivals(WRH,JK,ED,East Bladen) and believe it or not last night was the first home loss during Johnson's tenure so pretty impressive.....and great role models to these young men on and off the field...excited about the future we have a good group coming back excited what the future holds for Clinton football GO HORSES!!!!! Dribble dribble dribble lol good season

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT