ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Northeastern Eastern 2A Final

My
This thread has run its course for me.....looking forward to watching the New England Patriots Friday night maybe we will be able to hold off being mercy ruled
Thursday morning, and I am taking Clinton. The 5,000 I mean 2,000 let's be real, the barely 1,000 fans of NE just will not be enough.

If NE was home, I would take them in a heartbeat!
Fans don't win games players do

NE by 7. They are the most battle-tested team still playing. As a team, they are finally healthy. They play better on the road than at home.

Reactions: daagoob
Gameday

Safe travels to those making the trip to Clinton today hoping for a clean injury free game on both sides. If you cant make it be sure to listen to @Darkhorse04 and @chscoachdavis bring you the play by play on oldies1170 and the mixlr app they do a really great job....Everything said up here this week is irrelevant to what happens on that field tonight cheers to a great game and GO HORSES!!!!!! #TNKA #BTBAH

04 and Wiz, you guys are great. Heard good things about you two. I will be sitting directly under the press box. I will be easy to spot because I'm carrying the NE flag. See you two tonight possibly.

04 and Wiz, you guys are great. Heard good things about you two. I will be sitting directly under the press box. I will be easy to spot because I'm carrying the NE flag. See you two tonight possibly.

Haha. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: daagoob
I’m sure I’ll catch heat for this, but this is my prediction: Clinton by 10. Think the long ride will be a factor. Second regional final Northeastern will play on the road. Played at Washington few years ago and lost 41-17

I’m sure I’ll catch heat for this, but this is my prediction: Clinton by 10. Think the long ride will be a factor. Second regional final Northeastern will play on the road. Played at Washington few years ago and lost 41-17

I thought that was because Liverman got hurt

Talk about lightning in a bottle that kid had moves for days and speed made everyone else look like they were running in mud

light rain right now, barely; Weather Underground says it's to stop after 6 pm. Turf will not be a problem. The field is turtleback and has excellent drainage. Looks like the temperature will stay in the high 40's not in the lower 30's like previously forecasted. Could be excellent weather conditions. Hoping for a huge crowd. The NCHSAA needs their money$$ LOL

Light yet consistent rain has been falling here in Clinton for the last hour nothin serious but all a sudden ball security becomes just that more important.......just arrived at the stadium you can already feel the electricity

So many scrubby looking people from Northeastern at Ribeyes I can’t figure out which looney tune is which.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
LOL ....Vettes and Lamborghinis. Cant haul much hay or cattle with those scooters ...... :rolleyes:

I’m just saying.....extremely disappointed in this crowd from Northeastern. State Championship on the line. Where’s everyone at?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT