ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Northeastern Eastern 2A Final

Exactly no one has been able to but Hertford county
Clintons o line can really play and so can NE d line. I seen NE d line put tremendous rush on Conley's QB. Pass rush is really good. Clinton got good offensive game plan and good mix of pass and run. Clinton will put up some points.

You can run on us but you won't be able to pass and we can be beat hell we lost 3 games this year I said it was going to be a good game never said we could not be beat lemme
James it doesn't matter what you say, some of the Clinton posters will twist into you disrespecting and talking trash. You can compliment them like have been doing ALL year, they don't care. They like controversy. Your facing a losing battle, and your 1000% correct, no one has thrown the ball on us all year. That's a fact, do your homework and you will see. To be honest, we've really stepped up our game at defending the run.

Reactions: dogs79
We should all meet up at Ribeyes before the game. I'm going to be in Clinton at 4:30 and I promise I can talk trash with the best of them. I love to ratchet things up on gameday. I know for a fact that Dogs79 and Otis are going to be there and I've got to get up with Bud. Would love to meetthe Clinton crowd, I can get you guys wound up fast!!

I guess you think our o-line and d-line are just going to stand there and watch y’all play

In defense though with the distance, Edenton had to go all the way to South Columbus a few years ago for a Regional Final and won in a blowout. That’s almost a 500 mile round trip

Reactions: daagoob
Packhorses,Wizard,Darkhorse. If you guys can you should meet up with us for a pregame meal. If you do you will understand that we do this all in fun. Nothing I say should be taken personal, I just love the pregame trash talking. I definitely don't take anything up here serious, even when dealing with swo

Were planning a big celebration on the field after the game. Our people have hired a pyrotechnic crew to go along for the fireworks show after the game.

Reactions: PackHorses
This thread has run its course for me.....looking forward to watching the New England Patriots Friday night maybe we will be able to hold off being mercy ruled

And we have 2 really good quarterbacks as well, so what's your point?

Mr. Gale dont waste your time or breath man.....after they beat us they will be playing in the college football playoff then after that they will be heading to Miami to the Super Bowl....Football Gods have mercy on us Friday evening the elites have arrived

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Okay, that will be hard. Looking like 2000 plus from here are heading to Clinton. All 9 charter buses are full!!
You see, we folks at Clinton don't have to brag about how many folks are showing up, no one can pass on us, etc. Our boys just come out onto the field and play. Nothing fancy, no showboating, nothing. Just another day at the office for us. If your team is all that like you claim it is, your team would be undefeated right now.

I'm picking your Darkhorses. Like to see y'all at ribeyes. Will y'all let these bulldogs sit with y'all this time

Smart money says NE in a blowout right now John lol sure yall didnt have to sit way over there last time Wiz wont bite lol

Yep often unnecessary boasting and outrageous claims masked insecurities and doubts......

Yep often unnecessary boasting and outrageous claims masked insecurities and doubts......
....they said same thing about Noah? Ain’t no flood coming!

The Nor’easter is coming! The European model has it headed toward Downtown Clinton!....and weatherman Ron Burgundy.. aka Dagoob..been calling for it all year!

....they said same thing about Noah? Ain’t no flood coming!

The Nor’easter is coming! The European model has it headed toward Downtown Clinton!....and weatherman Ron Burgundy.. aka Dagoob..been calling for it all year!

Tell em Maiden Creek!!! Im just trying to warn them but no one's listening lol!! I don't think they like me. That's ashame because I have had nothing but good things to say about their team all year. Our coach talks really good about them as well and I always value his opinion. I've said all along this is going to be a good game with two great teams . Well anyways, you know the old saying "if you stand to close to the forest you can't see the trees "

48 hours out!!! All the trash talking will end!!! Its going down!!! May the best team win!!!

P.S. Don't forget to sign the list,lol!!!! Just joking!!! I'm just having fun, and still will even if we lose. I don't run and hide, I'll apologize as well and cheer you on against the western opponent

Packhorses,Wizard,Darkhorse. If you guys can you should meet up with us for a pregame meal. If you do you will understand that we do this all in fun. Nothing I say should be taken personal, I just love the pregame trash talking. I definitely don't take anything up here serious, even when dealing with swo

Appreciate the invite. This game we have to get setup a little earlier. More ads to run. When it’s an Eastern Championship, everyone wants to be a sponsor. LoL

Appreciate the invite. This game we have to get setup a little earlier. More ads to run. When it’s an Eastern Championship, everyone wants to be a sponsor. LoL
I completely understand, and please understand that I'm just joking up here. Nothing I say is serious other than our Eagles are playing extremely well. This is a huge game!!! Big time atmosphere with about 5000 fans packing the entire place. We're all meeting at Ribeyes before the game and we're locking all the bets up. Send everyone there

Really good?? ‍♂️

Sorry he ment to say "ok" Quarterbacks cause we all know such words as "very good" are only reserved for the Northeastern elites.....but yes we have 2 ok Quarterbacks both good athletes can run and pass both have done a good job running the offense especially being boths first year taking any significant snaps behind center have combined for almost 1,000 yards(949) which is pretty good for us considering we havent had a 1,000 passer since Stephen Horne did it in 2001 and the sophomore has rushed for almost 500 yards aswell.....but none of that matters cause neither will be able to do anything vs that unstoppable force aka the Northeastern defense anyway :D

I completely understand, and please understand that I'm just joking up here. Nothing I say is serious other than our Eagles are playing extremely well. This is a huge game!!! Big time atmosphere with about 5000 fans packing the entire place. We're all meeting at Ribeyes before the game and we're locking all the bets up. Send everyone there
First it was 2,000, now it's 5,000? Get it right, man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT