ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton off-season

Didn’t expect Florida to beat out Georgia and Tennessee. He must really enjoyed himself on campus today. I see Florida had another 4 star DL commit today aswell

Big Ten football….very nice. Lol remember that clown on these forums saying he wasn’t close to a Mack Brown/UNC level recruit?
Lol remember who we talking about now that guy has ZERO football knowledge just comes up here to get his fix of trolling. Maryland was one of his later offers but he fits the brand. They have sent some guys to the NFL that McLaurin fits the mold of most recently a guy like DJ Moore.

Lol remember who we talking about now that guy has ZERO football knowledge just comes up here to get his fix of trolling. Maryland was one of his later offers but he fits the brand. They have sent some guys to the NFL that McLaurin fits the mold of most recently a guy like DJ Moore.
They have former UNC WR coach Gunter Brewer at Maryland. He was always a good one.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
No worries! Otis…they prolly have plain cups hidden in a cupboard over there too. 😜
You know me. Ain't no way in hell I'm drinking out of a UNC cup or a Maryland cup. But I will admit this: I hate Maryland worse than I do UNC. I can get along with UNC fans. Some on the internet don't like me cause I'm outspoken on what I believe but Maryland fans are just terrible.

You know me. Ain't no way in hell I'm drinking out of a UNC cup or a Maryland cup. But I will admit this: I hate Maryland worse than I do UNC. I can get along with UNC fans. Some on the internet don't like me cause I'm outspoken on what I believe but Maryland fans are just terrible.
So you would go with unc if they were facing Maryland for the title?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I absolutely hate Maryland.
me too
I wouldn't count Georgia or Tennessee out if they really want him. Lot of time still.
. There's not anything longstanding anymore in anything! they get the name on the dotted line its official until they enter the transfer portal!
Otis4411;MD left the ACC and haven't done squat yet but get BIG 10 revenue

Reactions: Oldballcoach18
me too

. There's not anything longstanding anymore in anything! they get the name on the dotted line its official until they enter the transfer portal!
Otis4411;MD left the ACC and haven't done squat yet but get BIG 10 revenue
Yep I hope they continue to get pounded year after year in the Big 10.

Reactions: Oldballcoach18
Sad all that negativity over the passed couple days. Grown men with obvious issues trying to tarnish and downplay the hard work of our kids, our coaches and our program. We gonna get back to the positive here’s a little 7 on 7 action from the other day with Westover and Lumberton.

Also freshman QB/ATH Ethan Royal received offers from UAB and Arkansas.
Was holding on to slim hopes that he would stay at Clinton but he officially enrolled at Hough today. Nevertheless I wish him the best Charlotte/Meck is the hot place to be if you wanna be a big time QB.

He would get injured starting there as a freshman. He’ll need at least a year to get bigger. Good future.

Well this is my final thought on the matter recently we have had two talented underclassmen leave Clinton for bigger schools. Instead of running to the newspaper or making fake profiles up here to spout off false allegations our coaches wished these athletes well and offered words of encouragement. For all the shit some of y’all talk about our staff I just thought that should be pointed out. On the other hand two other Sampson County coaches behaved like spoiled children and wonder why kids are leaving your programs.

I won’t be posting much if any on preps moving forward. The toxicity of this place has reached chernobyl type levels. I will be starting a podcast with some weekly shows pregame/postgame for anyone interested in Clinton content getting some help from some former players/teammates and DH04 hopefully. Also will be doing UNC Football and Carolina Panthers shows aswell.

Good luck to everyone’s teams this season hope for a exciting and injury free season of football

Go Horses!!!!!!

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Well this is my final thought on the matter recently we have had two talented underclassmen leave Clinton for bigger schools. Instead of running to the newspaper or making fake profiles up here to spout off false allegations our coaches wished these athletes well and offered words of encouragement. For all the shit some of y’all talk about our staff I just thought that should be pointed out. On the other hand two other Sampson County coaches behaved like spoiled children and wonder why kids are leaving your programs.

I won’t be posting much if any on preps moving forward. The toxicity of this place has reached chernobyl type levels. I will be starting a podcast with some weekly shows pregame/postgame for anyone interested in Clinton content getting some help from some former players/teammates and DH04 hopefully. Also will be doing UNC Football and Carolina Panthers shows aswell.

Good luck to everyone’s teams this season hope for a exciting and injury free season of football

Go Horses!!!!!!
Would love to hear your insight on those subjects heck maybe even would love to chime in on some of those as well... Hit up the link to.your podcast if possible...

Go Horses!!!!!!
Dude, hate to see you go but I understand it 100%. With you and 04 (who disappeared a while back) gone, there will be very few Clinton posters left. Only other one I can remember is Wizard of the East, I bet some wish he would leave lol. Best of luck to your horses. Best of luck on your podcast. Would love to listen to it sometime.

Take care.

Dude, hate to see you go but I understand it 100%. With you and 04 (who disappeared a while back) gone, there will be very few Clinton posters left. Only other one I can remember is Wizard of the East, I bet some wish he would leave lol. Best of luck to your horses. Best of luck on your podcast. Would love to listen to it sometime.

Take care.

Take care.
would leave? After 16,971 post I all but have. The good old posters from the good old days on this site just arent around anymore. I've thought of retiring but kinterest will pick back up when practice starts up again. And then high school football under the NCHSAA just isnt what it use to be.

Go Horses!!!!!!

My main issue is - Everyone hides behind a Username and people on here act childish at times. Grown men take this stuff on here Way to seriously and the stuff we talk about on here is not that serious but when stuff get personal or this or that is just plain stupid and over the line

Back when there was Carolina Preps , NC Preps and Carolina Varsity - U had many different experiences and different people used different platforms but like stated above many people who used to post ain’t posting.

I only used NCprep to keep up with All of NC athletics. Clinton is one of best programs in Eastern NC with a solid fan based so I like learning about them yr In n out

He will be behind Trey Blakeney for the next two years. Similar to what Trey has done while waiting on Tad to graduate.

Why would he transfer to sit? Doesn't make to much sense? He could have stayed with his brothers in Sampson county and did the same....

Reactions: Wizard of the East
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT