ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton football

Not sure who #11 is may be Ellis but he looks good too good hands hasnt dropped a pass yet

Just tell Dewan go get it. I can see so many jump balls in the end zone being done with Dewan

Once Dewan gets alil more confidence i can see him being a major weapon.....right now still really raw....has no problem going up and getting the ball....its just the catching part he will get better....

Reactions: Hoarses1
AJ Williamson is one to keep your eye on both sides of the ball.....what a evolution in 3 years remember he came in played LB while Rayquan Faison was hurt had 14 tackles his first varsity game against SWO pretty much played LB/NT and was a backup linemen as a sophomore....last year he played alil bit of everywhere OLB,DE,NT and carried the ball as a FB quite well when given carries......out there today looked good catching passes i think he is in for a outstanding year...he will anchor the defense

I thought that was Dewan. Wasn't sure. There was a lot of passing last night. We're going to be okay. Ready for the scrimmage Wednesday night vs. Lakewood, South Brunswick and I think South Columbus.

I thought that was Dewan. Wasn't sure. There was a lot of passing last night. We're going to be okay. Ready for the scrimmage Wednesday night vs. Lakewood, South Brunswick and I think South Columbus.

I didnt know other schools were participating thought it was just Clinton and Lakewood......Are they going to set it up like they do the Jamboree?.....im really not a fan of the half field thing but i guess its good cause u get different looks from different teams

I'm not sure what the set up will be. Coach Sawvel sent out the schedule a few weeks ago. South Brunswick and South Columbus are both listed with Lakewood.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Our kicking and punting game should be strong once again.....Chandler Perry entering his 4th year kicking on varsity probably one of the beat kickers in the state....just wonder is Lewis going to use him more instead of going for it on 4th downs.....Perry can punt but we also have Hampton Brock who can punt very good....most importantly long snapper Barwick #85 is back....long snapping is a skill set that is often overlooked glad we have a good one

I say that about Chandler and utilizing the kicking game cause sitting watching some of the playoff game against NS twice I believe we were in his Kicking range and opted to go for it instead of taking the points.....would it had made a difference????? Who knows.....makes you wonder juat seeing points go in the board does wonders for confidence and momentum...

I say that about Chandler and utilizing the kicking game cause sitting watching some of the playoff game against NS twice I believe we were in his Kicking range and opted to go for it instead of taking the points.....would it had made a difference????? Who knows.....makes you wonder juat seeing points go in the board does wonders for confidence and momentum...
Spoke to Chandler's Dad st church yesterday. He confirmed Chandler had gone to a kicking camp in Wisconsin with over 400 kickers participating. I understand he did very well grading out among the top of the group!

Spoke to Chandler's Dad st church yesterday. He confirmed Chandler had gone to a kicking camp in Wisconsin with over 400 kickers participating. I understand he did very well grading out among the top of the group!

I had heard about that too....heard he has some college interested in him kicking or playing golf......i hope we put his leg to use some more besides kickoffs and punts.....if we are in range let the kid kick some FGs

I see the guys putting in overtime to get ready for the upcoming works 2 a days today and yesterday.....important with a new scheme to get those reps in.....going be interesting to see how it looks in live action tomorrow.....i expect some miscues which is normal this early in the season.....eager to see how this new defensive coordinator does and his scheme

I see the guys putting in overtime to get ready for the upcoming works 2 a days today and yesterday.....important with a new scheme to get those reps in.....going be interesting to see how it looks in live action tomorrow.....i expect some miscues which is normal this early in the season.....eager to see how this new defensive coordinator does and his scheme

Who is the new D.C.?

Hopefully the weather works out for us this week....Tomorrow i think it will be fine but Friday i wont be surprised if the Jamboree gets moved back suppose to be storms all Friday evening

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT