ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, kind of sad to see…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theyhateuscausetheyaintus

Sep 7, 2016
Clinton is 10-0 and there aren’t barely any Clinton posters on here talking about them. I guess we’ve all run them off. Now, wizzer of the East, I don’t mind not reading his posts, that dude needs to be put in a home, he crazy, but DH04, DH34, Football fanatic, some of those main dudes that used to post all the time are nowhere to be found, and 04 might post a link to listen but rarely talks much. Hey, personally I think Clinton has a chance to go all the way, but you guys come on back to preps so we can discuss all the good teams in the East and have a little fun. Don’t worry about a run in with that one SWO lunatic, he has been banned again most likely or is having to spend his time trying to keep his life together. Still can’t believe WRH dad called him out with that article, but hey bullies gonna bully till you pop em in the mouth then they will hush. Best of luck to all teams, but let’s have some fun. Good luck my eastern brethren.

Reactions: Jamesdavis06
Clinton is 10-0 and there aren’t barely any Clinton posters on here talking about them. I guess we’ve all run them off. Now, wizzer of the East, I don’t mind not reading his posts, that dude needs to be put in a home, he crazy, but DH04, DH34, Football fanatic, some of those main dudes that used to post all the time are nowhere to be found, and 04 might post a link to listen but rarely talks much. Hey, personally I think Clinton has a chance to go all the way, but you guys come on back to preps so we can discuss all the good teams in the East and have a little fun. Don’t worry about a run in with that one SWO lunatic, he has been banned again most likely or is having to spend his time trying to keep his life together. Still can’t believe WRH dad called him out with that article, but hey bullies gonna bully till you pop em in the mouth then they will hush. Best of luck to all teams, but let’s have some fun. Good luck my eastern brethren.
It ain’t Wiz that’s crazy.

We talk up here it’s considered bragging simply supporting our team. Follow podcast page on Facebook doing a live playoff preview show up there tomorrow.
Come back with that thin skin. Quit crying! Most does not consider y’all as bragging, including me. I like jabbing at you and wiz. Just wish y’all could take it without getting pissed. Clinton got the best team I’ve seen in 2a. Maybe one of the best ever. Hopefully we’ll see ya in game 4. Sorry about that 04 jab, that was kinda low.

Come back with that thin skin. Quit crying! Most does not consider y’all as bragging, including me. I like jabbing at you and wiz. Just wish y’all could take it without getting pissed. Clinton got the best team I’ve seen in 2a. Maybe one of the best ever. Hopefully we’ll see ya in game 4. Sorry about that 04 jab, that was kinda low.
04 jab? Did I miss something?

Cause they keep getting bashed every time they do so they don't. 34 was doing it on a regular but was getting beat down for lifting n talking good about his team. The hate he and other poster get including me but idgaf lol.

Haters are going to hate. I always heard you ain't doing something right unless you have haters. Clinton has more haters than anyone else right now so they are definitely doing something right. I honestly feel Clinton posters just finally got tired of the nonsense and decided to let the team do the talking for themselves with their shoulder pads and the scoreboard.

I post to YouTube as well. Missed some weeks due to work and other things but I’m going to try to be more consistent thru out the playoffs.
We appreciate your podcast. Especially since you do it for free and do it for the right reasons. You give the kids exposure and help educate Clinton fans on the upcoming opponents. You do it for the players and not for attention. My son graduates this year and I plan to keep tuning in and hope you continue your podcast for years to come. Every team could benefit from having someone step up for them and do a podcast about their teams.

• Love
Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Cause they keep getting bashed every time they do so they don't. 34 was doing it on a regular but was getting beat down for lifting n talking good about his team. The hate he and other poster get including me but idgaf lol.
This right here. And it ain’t got nothing to do with having thick skin and definitely won’t no crying. Shit just got old. And throw on all the misinformation and BS rumors with no substantial evidence. I couldn’t even speak on positive things happening with the kids as far as offers or community service/involvement with out some smart ass comment. I’ll comment on certain stuff like I am now but as far as weekly threads about games now and in the future nah. I’ll focus on making content for folks that want it.

And thanks Chris I like what I’m doing now and hopefully it can get bigger in the future. Parents/family members of the team really seem to enjoy it especially when their child gets recognized I like seeing stuff like that. A lot better then dealing with some of these bitter old fools up here talking big then trying to take the moral high ground when you come at them.

I can be honest. I've said it before Id rather best Clinton than anyone even more than Wallace. Can't always do but good when we can. Guess that goes way back with me. Clinton is the team to beat and we all know it. So guess y'all going to heard it more. Now I don't like the personal stuff no matter who does it. That's the truth. Anyway we see if we can claw though the bottom side to see Clinton in the finals. I would love for ED to get their shot at y'all too. Be fine either way.
And ED don't want me doing a podcast. Id be drinking beer and cussing and stuff. They probably wouldn't like that so much. 😁

This right here. And it ain’t got nothing to do with having thick skin and definitely won’t no crying. Shit just got old. And throw on all the misinformation and BS rumors with no substantial evidence. I couldn’t even speak on positive things happening with the kids as far as offers or community service/involvement with out some smart ass comment. I’ll comment on certain stuff like I am now but as far as weekly threads about games now and in the future nah. I’ll focus on making content for folks that want it.

And thanks Chris I like what I’m doing now and hopefully it can get bigger in the future. Parents/family members of the team really seem to enjoy it especially when their child gets recognized I like seeing stuff like that. A lot better then dealing with some of these bitter old fools up here talking big then trying to take the moral high ground when you come at them.
You telling lies about me, call me racist, threatening me. I repeat , I never said Clinton was recruiting. I try my best to show you respect but still throw some jabs in fun competition. I’ve never tried to take the moral high ground and even said multiple times that I’m no better than anyone. You can think and say what you want about me but people knows me in the community, would never say those things about me. I’ve even done several things in the Clinton community. I’ve also complimented you on the win against us and complimented you about your podcast. I could go on and on but I’ve said enough for now except this. NCPreps should have banned you for those threats. Period!

Reactions: daagoob
You telling lies about me, call me racist, threatening me. I repeat , I never said Clinton was recruiting. I try my best to show you respect but still throw some jabs in fun competition. I’ve never tried to take the moral high ground and even said multiple times that I’m no better than anyone. You can think and say what you want about me but people knows me in the community, would never say those things about me. I’ve even done several things in the Clinton community. I’ve also complimented you on the win against us and complimented you about your podcast. I could go on and on but I’ve said enough for now except this. NCPreps should have banned you for those threats. Period!
Those weren’t threats those were promises. I ain’t said nothing to you grandad use to say a hit dog gonna holler best thing for you and your big mouth is to leave me the F alone and I’ll do the same. Period

I can be honest. I've said it before Id rather best Clinton than anyone even more than Wallace. Can't always do but good when we can. Guess that goes way back with me. Clinton is the team to beat and we all know it. So guess y'all going to heard it more. Now I don't like the personal stuff no matter who does it. That's the truth. Anyway we see if we can claw though the bottom side to see Clinton in the finals. I would love for ED to get their shot at y'all too. Be fine either way.
And ED don't want me doing a podcast. Id be drinking beer and cussing and stuff. They probably wouldn't like that so much. 😁
Hey that podcast might be worth watching too. Go for it! lol There is a good chance ED and Clinton see each other in Eastern Championship. Still a lot of football to play. A lot of teams hope neither Clinton or ED make it and going to put up a good fight to keep both out of it. I agree the personal stuff needs to stay off here and stick to talking football and get rid of the name calling and insults. Good luck in playoffs. I am actually pulling for ED in that part of bracket. Like I said before I have ties to both Clinton and ED. One of my other teams is Princeton. Ties to all three just got to pull for the Dark Horses since my son plays for Clinton if they meet up against either of those teams.

Hey that podcast might be worth watching too. Go for it! lol There is a good chance ED and Clinton see each other in Eastern Championship. Still a lot of football to play. A lot of teams hope neither Clinton or ED make it and going to put up a good fight to keep both out of it. I agree the personal stuff needs to stay off here and stick to talking football and get rid of the name calling and insults. Good luck in playoffs. I am actually pulling for ED in that part of bracket. Like I said before I have ties to both Clinton and ED. One of my other teams is Princeton. Ties to all three just got to pull for the Dark Horses since my son plays for Clinton if they meet up against either of those teams.
It's all good man. I don't blame you if my son played for Clinton I would even pull for them. Man that was hard to say😁 As far as a podcast I'm probably to stupid to do that. Id just make a fool out of myself.

• Haha
Reactions: FootballDad2023
It's all good man. I don't blame you if my son played for Clinton I would even pull for them. Man that was hard to say😁 As far as a podcast I'm probably to stupid to do that. Id just make a fool out of myself.
Trust me I know what you mean. I have been invited to speak on his podcast and wont do it cause I might make a fool of myself too. Sorry I made you have to say that. Hopefully no one from ED holds it against you. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55
Those weren’t threats those were promises. I ain’t said nothing to you grandad use to say a hit dog gonna holler best thing for you and your big mouth is to leave me the F alone and I’ll do the same. Period
I ain’t your boy. You telling me what to do doesn’t mean a thing to me. I’m pretty good at stoking the fire. Especially with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT