ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton football

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Im out here checking out the first practice looks like we got about 60-70 out here varsity and JV which about the usual for us.....talking to some of the old heads we got a couple of transfers from JK.......never in my four years playing has it felt this good outside for a first practice

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard of the East
Looks like we got a good group everyone was working hard alot of excitement......saw new defensive coordinator.....and also see Leonard Henry is back on the staff or atleast he was out there helping out

Wonder if Lewis will spread his wings a little this year. Lot of people will be shocked.

For those who know Lewis and are use to Clinton football ill just say this yall will be very shocked this year......definitely going to be a surprise

Looks like the sophomore Faison is going to get alot of run too.....not to much size but fast.....reminds me of Earl Kemp

Reactions: Hoarses1
The Howard brothers are BACK!

Oh really??? I know Zion use to play football....well good news for the basketball team i guess doesnt really help football out that much unless Zion is going to come back and play i know he didnt at 71st just focused on basketball

Both Howard boys are playing football. Basketball team will be loaded. Could be the year.

They must of been late arrivals cause both are 6'4 and hard to miss didnt seem them out there the first day.....Im not surprised Zion played before and was on varsity as a sophomore playing FB/TE and DE....i didnt think Xavier the younger brother played football....oh well if true thats two big athletic WRs that will fit in nice with this new look on offense

Darkhorse#34, No hadn't heard this. But that is great news for Football and Basketball. I hope it's true! That would make for a very exciting fall and winter!!

Looks like the sophomore Faison is going to get alot of run too.....not to much size but fast.....reminds me of Earl Kemp
Yea, Jaheim looked good on JV last year. I hope he is varsity this year! He is small but fast as lightning!!

Last edited:
Yea, Jaheim looked good on JV last year. I was hoping he would be varsity this year! He is small but fast a lightning!!

They are keeping him on JV? Thought he was practicing with the 1st team on varsity the other day or were they all just mixed together

Darkhorse#34, No hadn't heard this. But that is great news for Football and Basketball. I hope it's true! That would make for a very exciting fall and winter!!

Yeah im still trying to find out if its true or just word of mouth.......not that i don't believe @speak-in-the-mic but would like to hear it from a source i know or see it for myself....guess ill swing by practice today or tomorrow

Zion (Autry) will be a great addition. Should be a two way starter I think. What a target for Claws & a beast at DE. Getting more excited...if they remain healthy, maybe the Horses will live up to the #5 ranking!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Zion (Autry) will be a great addition. Should be a two way starter I think. What a target for Claws & a beast at DE. Getting more excited...if they remain healthy, maybe the Horses will live up to the #5 ranking!

oh yes sir, I agree he would of been a starter last season if he didn't move away happy to have him back......QB Kris Williams(Klaus) has some pretty good targets with Zion at 6'4 Hampton Brock at 6'2 and Carson Ellis at 6'2-6'3....think this new system is going to be good and fun to watch

oh yes sir, I agree he would of been a starter last season if he didn't move away happy to have him back......QB Kris Williams(Klaus) has some pretty good targets with Zion at 6'4 Hampton Brock at 6'2 and Carson Ellis at 6'2-6'3....think this new system is going to be good and fun to watch
Amen! Is that the way it's spelled. Klaus...I didn't know that. Thanks!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34

Do not forget new addition from bball team Dewan Lesane. This kid is beyond athletic and ill bet he is a starting WR. Just my opinion based on his basketball athleticism

Do not forget new addition from bball team Dewan Lesane. This kid is beyond athletic and ill bet he is a starting WR. Just my opinion based on his basketball athleticism

What!!!! Wow i didnt know Dewan was playing....no wonder Lewis is spreading it out....all the WRs are bball stars.....Lesane goes what 6'2-6'3 and can jump out the gym......Lesane -6'3 Autry(Howard)-6'4 Brock-6'2 Ellis-6'3.......cant remember ever having that much height at WR/TE position all at the same time

Checking out practice right now.....got alot of beef on the line and some experience center #55 Gage Jackson is a 3 year starter same for guard #64 Zeth Pearson #50 Chase Faison started towards midseason #77 Taylor Daniel same aswell.....i see some other big kids #78 is a big boy not sure his name same for #65

Zion and Dewan looking good running routes.....u can tell Dewan is really raw but coaches are working with him

Just tell Dewan go get it. I can see so many jump balls in the end zone being done with Dewan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT