ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Kinston-Round 2

Reid Taylor needs to boot the ball into the end zone, but at least he was able to trip up the runner on that return.

Big 3rd down stop by Clinton.....4th and 7....looks like they going for it....QB drops back incomplete Clinton holds......now that play by our kicker turns into a huge play

......and another false start.....1st and 15 already behind the sticks tough for a running team.....i dont get why we so undiscipline

Bottom line, we're just an undisciplined team, smh

I dont get it....especially the way our linemen line up how you mess up the snapcount.....now we in a 3rd and long.....we gonna have to start passing on early downs cause they expecting it on 3rd and long

Evans good effort but stopped short....offense going for it i doubt we run a play maybe just trying to get em offsides...this would be ballsy to go for it on the wrong side of the 50...but hey its the playoffs gotta take some risk

Clinton defense holds after a pretty nice offensive play design good hold.....offense has to come out and play discipline please no false start

Jalen down to the Kinston 25.....5:45 left in 3rd.....this is going to be a Evans and Smith drive.....wait on the play action to

Clinton in the redzone....need to come away with points.....preferred a TD but any points would help

And bam on a 3rd and 6 false start....3rd and 11.....we are killing ourselves i just dont get it

Evans to Butler down to the 11 big play.....i swear if we get inside the 10 and we get another false start ima lose it

3rd and 3 inside the 5....Smith powering in down to the 1.....1st and goal on the 1....gotta score here...no penalties.....Smith hit lose...that hurt

TOUCHDOWN DARK HORSES!!!! Fumbled the snap on extra point, hope that doesn't come back to haunt us.
Clinton 13
Kinston 7

Kinston moving quick down to 15.....10 seconds left in 3rd.....Kinston TD pass....now the all important extra point......Kinston takes the lead 14-13 1 sec in 3rd

Great kickoff return by Simpson down to the Viking 40 yard line. Let's move this ball and punch it in!

Simpson big return to the Kinston 40....end of the 3rd.....well plenty of time a whole quarter and we have it on the right side of the 50...its all 4 down territory unless some really bad penalty.......i would love to see zero penalties.....lets get it done but dont be too cute run Jalen

Wow Kinston just making the plays now we had them 3rd and long and Kinston runs a screen play and just shreads us

Bout sick to my stomach.....we need a stop....Kinston on the Clinton 47...boys look to be getting down on themselves we need something.....another big play by Kinston and they look to be taking control

Interception Jarius Thorpe only dlinemen in tha state probably with 3 ints in 3 weeks what a play we needed that

Reactions: 1SWO1
Story of this game right there....wide open...over throw....can we get another stop 6:01...clock is about to become another defender

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT