ADVERTISEMENT

Burns RB Kujuan Pryor

413 yards and 3 TD. The gave one to the Starnes kid said he fumbled as he crossed the line. He is definitely a special talent. Only a couple shy of the BHS all time leading rusher record unless he has barely passed it tonight. On top of all this he is an awesome guy.

Last edited:
I know that kid is worn out! It was cool to watch him. His legs move soo fast they were a blur. It was very frustrating to see him look like he would be stopped and he jump sideways and was 10 yards down the field. Hibriten has good team speed but he made our guys look bad several times! I guess the silver lining is Hibriten will return most all of their starters and we have a future stud at rb. Burns vs North Lincoln should be an awesome game.

Reactions: Crest9496
Watch Beard for North. Not the biggest guy out there, but can take contact and the ball disappears when he carries it.

Definite Football IQ with knowing when he had gained all he was going to on a particular play.... Saw him on the field after the game and was very polite as I congratulated him on his performance(one of the all time best I have seen in my years watching HS football)!!!

Reactions: Crest9496
I'm curious, I never saw Gee play for Hibriten... How would you guys say Pryor is compared to Gee?

Definite Football IQ with knowing when he had gained all he was going to on a particular play.... Saw him on the field after the game and was very polite as I congratulated him on his performance(one of the all time best I have seen in my years watching HS football)!!!
Yea I talked to him after the game also, just said "Bud you know you went over 400 tonight right?" He didn't say a word but had a huge smile... He's really a great kid.. Really hope he gets a chance on Saturdays

I'm curious, I never saw Gee play for Hibriten... How would you guys say Pryor is compared to Gee?
Pryor is crazy! Don’t think his top end speed is as fast as Gee’s but his 10 yard burst and start and stop is unrivaled! Gee was bigger but you can’t get a solid hit on Pryor. One last comment with no disrespect, remember the county fair or festival in older movies? The greased pig was the most popular activity. Well we chased one all night, through our legs in circles and sometimes literally straight backwards! UNREAL!!!!

This kid was a thrill to watch. Exceeded my expectation! Comparible to Gee, smaller but similar in areas. Pryor followed his blockers well, then would burst.... the best back I've seen this year.

What offers does he have?

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I've heard Lenoir Rhyne and Catawba as well. Sounds like mostly D2 level schools. Only due to his size but could get a small D1 offer late if all works out.

Can play at that level in my opinion.
He can definitely play at that level. His speed & elusiveness should be coveted.. I think his size is actually an advantage, much smaller Target for defenses.. Also as you all saw last night, he knows how to stay away from the big hits

I wish my APP State Mountaineers would recruit him. I would love to be able to pull for him for 4 more years. I think APP would be a good fit for him. In the past APP has given talented players that were a bit undersized a shot. For proof, look no further than Armanti Edwards. He was overlooked by a lot of bigger programs and turned out to be arguably the best athlete ever for APP football.

Well I can’t wait to see him next week. Gonna be a long drive from Polk but that’s ok:) hope he’s worth it ;)

Prior is the real deal. I watched him from the chain gang and it's amazing how fast his feet are and how he can change direction and be in the endzone before you know what happened. I seen Gee. Prior is better. I compare him to Kerrion Moore, the back from Hunter Huss a few years ago. Not as big or strong but fastest. Much faster.

I would have never thought our defense would give up that many yards on the ground. A team will need a dominant front 7 or just load the box to try and stop him.

Reactions: patsfball
That surprises me honestly, especially with the success Darius Ramsey had at Burns & WCU... Pryor is better IMO... Their size is similar

Yes me too! I think they are a lot alike. Ramsey was just a little taller maybe 2-3” and maybe 10 pounds heavier. Ramsey was more of a physical runner than Pryor but could still make you miss if needed. Pryor makes you miss and will run through most arm tackles. It really is amazing to watch him play when he is clicking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT