ADVERTISEMENT

East Gaston (7-0) @ Burns (5-2)

The tackle took place on the EG sideline. Could anyone see what happened? Was it more pushing? Or was their punches thrown?

Not a good way to end one hell of a ballgame. The hit was in bounds and Sherrill was fighting for extra yards. Calling the game probably saved any ejections or anymore potential issues. Even after they called it I saw a few East players being held back by coaches. I was very impressed with EG. Big and physical up front. 22 was a grown ass man and can absolutely fly. Great game and regardless of how it ended I think EG is a good team. A few people in the stands learned a good lesson. 7-0 and not playing anyone doesn’t mean you’re not a good team. When EG came out of the old field house I was standing right there and I looked at my wife and said we had our hands full.

An EG player on the sideline ran, and pushed the Burns player who made the tackle.
This right here... I went back and watched.... East player did that but I couldnt or didnt see any punches.... 15 yard unsportsmanship AT MOST in my opinion

Great gme by both...... AMAZING

see you next week East should be a good one

This right here... I went back and watched.... East player did that but I couldnt or didnt see any punches.... 15 yard unsportsmanship AT MOST in my opinion

Great gme by both...... AMAZING

see you next week East should be a good one
I think it will be a good game between yall too. You got a little lucky we played them before yall.

EG is a hell of a team, that's for sure. Really impressed with them.

As for Burns, we needed this type of game, to be punched in the mouth and tested. Impressed with how we answered. Very easily could have laid down when it was 14-0.

Hate how it ended definitely, and glad no one from the Burns sidelines ran on the field. Hopefully there's no ejections.

Reactions: FormerDog38
Bc has best rb in conf. Yardage wise They had 27 rushes for 33 yrds and no pts we pulled starters after half.
They were 3-10 with 33 yrds passing
We see next week

Reactions: beamer24
I watched most of 4th Q on ktc
I know they be tough, but i like way we flying to the ball, boys seem hungry.
Guess we see next week

Had a good vantage point of the late game altercation. Didn’t see any punches thrown. Our beef was that the QB was slammed to the ground well after the whistle was blown. Yes, he was in bounds when he was slammed but not before he stepped on the sideline about 5 yards before causing the blown whistle.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
East Gaston will be another dangerous post season team

Beating Huss and almost taking down Burns

..and they can throw the ball now... Watch out!

Reactions: Lion Attack
According to the Gaston Gazette, no players were ejected during the game ending scrum. Good news for each team. Could we see each other again in the playoffs?
I wouldn't mind it. That'd be a fun game if it happens.

Also I just saw than Ben Mauney went over 7000 career passing yards last night. He's getting close

Reactions: beamer24
I wouldn't mind it. That'd be a fun game if it happens.

Also I just saw than Ben Mauney went over 7000 career passing yards last night. He's getting close
He is a dang good QB. Our best pass defense has been getting to the QB. We just could not get enough pressure on him.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT