ADVERTISEMENT

Burns or Shelby?

I talked to a Shelby fan at the Y earlier. His son is one of the better players on the team. He spoke very highly of Shelby, and likes our chances to really make some noise in 2A this upcoming season. As mentioned before, the team as a whole is young, but says he has no worries about the offense, just hopes the defense gels.

But, one thing he said that caught my interest the most was that Hollifield has really good at quarterback this preseason, and that’s who he would start. Said he’s been sharp on all the intermediate throws, which are really the more important throws. We all know he can run, so there’s that dual threat factor.

I bought up what I have I heard about Shelby playing two quarterbacks, and that when Hollifield comes into the game, Shelby is likely going to run, and that’s when he mentioned Hollifield looking good in 7 on 7s. Also, he mentioned that Hollifield went to a quarterback camp, too. I hear the sophomore is going be special, but senior leadership and dual threat ability sounds more appealing. Scrimmages and jamborees are going to be interesting.

Last edited:
I talked to a Shelby fan at the Y earlier. His son is one of the better players on the team. He spoke very highly of Shelby, and likes our chances to really make some noise in 2A this upcoming season. As mentioned before, the team as a whole is young, but says he has no worries about the offense, just hopes the defense gels.

But, one thing he said that caught my interest the most was that Hollifield has really good at quarterback this preseason, and that’s who he would start. Said he’s been sharp on all the intermediate throws, which are really the more important throws. We all know he can run, so there’s that dual threat factor.

I bought up what I have I heard about Shelby playing two quarterbacks, and that when Hollifield comes into the game, Shelby is likely going to run, and that’s when he mentioned Hollifield looking good in 7 on 7s. Also, he mentioned that Hollifield went to a quarterback camp, too. I hear the “kid” is going be special, but senior leadership and dual threat ability sounds more appealing. Scrimmages and jamborees are going to be interesting.
Season is here bro great games this year I can’t freaking wait

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT