ADVERTISEMENT

East Gaston (7-0) @ Burns (5-2)

Yea good game. We usually make good second half adjustments. Hope we can do it again. Got to get the running game going. I just haven't been sold on our team this year. Especially defensively. East has a good team this year though. Their QB is tough as nails.

Yea good game. We usually make good second half adjustments. Hope we can do it again. Got to get the running game going. I just haven't been sold on our team this year. Especially defensively. East has a good team this year though. Their QB is tough as nails.
Yeah I'll be happy when we don't have to play Sherrill anymore. He's a tough one. Think he's a 3 year starter for EG

Long pass play by East for TD

XP good east takes lead 35-34

Eerily reminiscent of the game a couple years ago, back and forth to the wire, whos defense is going to step up and make a play??

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m sorry, but Burns’ run defense sucks! Shelby’s Tate will have a field day, if they don’t shore up their run defense.
Shelby better worry about East Gaston before they think about seeing Burns lack of run defense...

Huge defensive stop by Burns. that may just win the game there.....

Agree with Tom, the announcer East lost a yard 1st down and went straight passing...Not sure about play calling there

Reactions: Lion Attack
They way the defense was looking it was setup to stop a pass, I probably would have called run as well for htat one. Put that on whoever called the defense.

Reactions: Swo1980
Big hit leads to a huge scrum on the EG sidelines. Probably gonna have multiple ejections I'd think

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT