ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews @ Mitchell

Lol I am heritage fan. Didn't miss game for last 10 years . Even when I move off went to their games. Remember the heritage jv team with Trevor Robinson they dominated everyone not one team played then within 28 points . At the varsity level they never won over 6 games . Like I said have seen kids that were superstars in middle school and jv level could not make it a varsity. Have seen kids that never got play at jv level turn out to be good players. Now Trevor Robinson was really good varsity qb.

Reactions: Bill28714
Lol I am heritage fan. Didn't miss game for last 10 years . Even when I move off went to their games. Remember the heritage jv team with Trevor Robinson they dominated everyone not one team played then within 28 points . At the varsity level they never won over 6 games . Like I said have seen kids that were superstars in middle school and jv level could not make it a varsity. Have seen kids that never got play at jv level turn out to be good players. Now Trevor Robinson was really good varsity qb.
This years Heritage jvs are the best in 10 yrs I promise they are the real deal

The trevor Robinson jvs team was undefeated he was varsity the rest stayed on jvs they never lost a regular season game for like 4 years, I think you may have missed a few games

The trevor Robinson jvs team was undefeated he was varsity the rest stayed on jvs they never lost a regular season game for like 4 years, I think you may have missed a few games
You are thinking about trey robinson. I was talking about his older brother

Reactions: Purple1995
Looking at western highlands next year it looks wide open. Really think mitchell will surprise folks next year. You guys have good looking qb and couple good backs coming back with some big linemen. Your jv team has lots of size actually more size then heritage.

You are thinking about trey robinson. I was talking about his older brother
Yeah the trevor years weren't great, if your kid is in Avery now I'd leave him dont transfer to TN I watched their 6th and 7th today they are stout and well coached jamie Johnson wasn't there lol they looked really good I think Avery is turning it around

Yeah the trevor years weren't great, if your kid is in Avery now I'd leave him dont transfer to TN I watched their 6th and 7th today they are stout and well coached jamie Johnson wasn't there lol they looked really good I think Avery is turning it around
Avery is doing outstanding job with their youth league. I notice the coaches are teaching the fundamentals. Also they are playing all the kids. That will pay off big time for them.

Avery is doing outstanding job with their youth league. I notice the coaches are teaching the fundamentals. Also they are playing all the kids. That will pay off big time for them.
Give em two years they'll be on top in the WHC I was very impressed today with what I saw if Girrusso had stayed they honestly might be 4-0

Heritage JVs had 57 yards rushing. You call that domination.

What 10th grader plays Junior High???

Heritage JV has not played a regular jv team. All SMC and WHC teams have the same Junior high rosters. Heritage is a solid group but only have 1 playmaker on Offense. That’s the tall kid. Not impressed with a very average qb. I don’t get the hype on him. I also heard he was held back and is supposed to be in 9th grade. Sam is a Heritage fan and his kid isn’t going to Avery. His kid goes to school in Yancey County. Where did that come from?

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Sammci
Heritage JV has not played a regular jv team. All SMC and WHC teams have the same Junior high rosters. Heritage is a solid group but only have 1 playmaker on Offense. That’s the tall kid. Not impressed with a very average qb. I don’t get the hype on him. I also heard he was held back and is supposed to be in 9th grade. Sam is a Heritage fan and his kid isn’t going to Avery. His kid goes to school in Yancey County. Where did that come from?
Every football player in yancey county completes the rigorous yancey education system in 13-14 years. It seems to be really important to complete a grade you passed with ease like kindergarten twice. 😎

Heritage JVs had 57 yards rushing. You call that domination.

What 10th grader plays Junior High???
Well then that is the first time I ever heard of a team winning 20-8 and only having 57 rush yards I guess your linemen were smaller lol

• Wow
Reactions: BK13T-$
Looking at western highlands next year it looks wide open. Really think mitchell will surprise folks next year. You guys have good looking qb and couple good backs coming back with some big linemen. Your jv team has lots of size actually more size then heritage.
I think Avery might surprise folks next year, they have a good coach now

Reactions: Sammci
About hesitant to bring this back up but today in church was the first time I've seen the man I know who's part of Mitchell's staff and I asked about the stuff that was rumored to go on after the Andrews game and he just gave a blank look he didn't know of anything happening at least nothing to the extreme that of course they were upset about the game itself and nothing directed at a particular player and I asked about four boys quiting and he just chuckled and said no.

Last edited:
About hesitant to bring this back up but today in church was the first time I've seen the man I know who's part of Mitchell's staff and I asked about the stuff that was rumored to go on after the Andrews game and he just gave a blank look he didn't know of anything happening at least nothing to the extreme that of course they were upset about the game itself and nothing directed at a particular player and I asked about four boys quiting and he just chuckled and said no.
Like I said its people trying to stir crap cause they want to see us down

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Sam and 98. Wow. Get a life. Jealous much ?
Jealous of what, I have always supported heritage I will give my opinion. I have said nothing about any players, just think we have had better teams in the past that's all. You say get a life, well I have excellent paying job. and good family. Maybe you get life loser!

Swain had minus 23 rushing yards and beat Robbinsville.
Murphy 65
Cherokee 23
Mitchell 42
MH 57
164 in 5 games.

Robbinsville turned the ball over two or three times.
I believe Swain and Robbinsville will both be better than MH when these teams get to upper class

Jealous of what, I have always supported heritage I will give my opinion. I have said nothing about any players, just think we have had better teams in the past that's all. You say get a life, well I have excellent paying job. and good family. Maybe you get life loser!
hahaha. I will try

Murphy 65
Cherokee 23
Mitchell 42
MH 57
164 in 5 games.

I believe Swain and Robbinsville will both be better than MH when these teams get to upper class
Those 2 big boys on your d- line are ready for varsity. Like I have been saying it's hard to predict from jv to varsity. Some kids mature later. I have seen kids that didn't play jv ball that mature late to be really good players. Some kids mature early they are always bigger and faster but by sophomore year other kids catch up with them. That's why it's impossible to predict.

About hesitant to bring this back up but today in church was the first time I've seen the man I know who's part of Mitchell's staff and I asked about the stuff that was rumored to go on after the Andrews game and he just gave a blank look he didn't know of anything happening at least nothing to the extreme that of course they were upset about the game itself and nothing directed at a particular player and I asked about four boys quiting and he just laughed.
Good to know !! It was nothing but high emotions and that happens

Purple, it was a Mitchell person that is my source so I’m not sure why a Mitchell person would jealously stir the pot

Murphy 65
Cherokee 23
Mitchell 42
MH 57
164 in 5 games.

Who gives a crap BK like I said you are on a Mitchell forum nobody gives two turds what going on your way lmao

Well we do have our phones at any given moment. You can post very quickly and be back off.

Reactions: KW23
My source has been right about more than you have so give me a break. I’m not trying to be a butt just the truth. I don’t have to stir the pot. I asked straight up if it was a rumor or truth and little by little things have come out. No need to hide everything

Well we do have our phones at any given moment. You can post very quickly and be back off.
Why dont you concentrate on that trainwreck of Owen and stop stirring crap about Mitchell that never happened your source is lying and I'll tell it to his face if you give me a name Travis dont go for this, he would likely run off a coach running his mouth so spill it?

I could post crap about Owen that was rumors for days but I dont, we keep it real over here in Gods country back off

• Haha
WAit. I thought this was about losers and high paying jobs. Getting out of control. I’d like to meet a few of these folks. Especially Sam. Or 98. We could reminisce on old times

Purple, it was a Mitchell person that is my source so I’m not sure why a Mitchell person would jealously stir the pot
The four kids that supposedly quit all played and scored tds fri your source is an idiot if he knows you are posting on here, and an enemy of Mitchell athletics and Travis Pittman so please share just his initials lol

I could go back a few years I honestly ain't a piece of crap that wants to single people out on personal mistakes making them look like shit you played for Ford you know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT