ADVERTISEMENT

MA HATERS

buzzcoach

Apr 26, 2004
winston salem nc
I just want to apologize that us Bear fans do get carried away most times on here. I am very sorry that we are proud of these young men and their accomplishments. I am sorry that we brag on them very often and that you take it as us Chest Thumping! I am sorry that you take things said on a football discussion board to heart instead of in jest. I will always speak what's in my heart and you will always get the truth from me. That often gets me in trouble but so be it. Things said on a message board just like a text message are so often taken out of context. Lighten up and just have some fun talking about the games. I don't care if you like me or like MA!!!! Lighten up Buttercups! SMC is the best football Conference in 1A football! Yall should be proud and brag about your History! Yes MA is very good this year but we no way think its a cakewalk to win it all. Will be very hard to win it all again! A Lot of good teams in West and then Tarboro will be Hungry ever who gets to them.

I just want to apologize that us Bear fans do get carried away most times on here. I am very sorry that we are proud of these young men and their accomplishments. I am sorry that we brag on them very often and that you take it as us Chest Thumping! I am sorry that you take things said on a football discussion board to heart instead of in jest. I will always speak what's in my heart and you will always get the truth from me. That often gets me in trouble but so be it. Things said on a message board just like a text message are so often taken out of context. Lighten up and just have some fun talking about the games. I don't care if you like me or like MA!!!! Lighten up Buttercups! SMC is the best football Conference in 1A football! Yall should be proud and brag about your History! Yes MA is very good this year but we no way think its a cakewalk to win it all. Will be very hard to win it all again! A Lot of good teams in West and then Tarboro will be Hungry ever who gets to them.
We definitely needed another topic started…….

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by The Bachelor

You can really tell the haters on here especially T ville bulldawgs07 and wickedsticks. Thomasville used to play us in regular season till we started whipping them and they vanished for years. Now I am glad they are at least in conversation again. Wickedsticks is stuck in the past but don’t worry when 2025 comes you will be back in the little league division and can add to those rings lmao. I thought BK was bad but wickedsticks is far more annoying.

You can really tell the haters on here especially T ville bulldawgs07 and wickedsticks. Thomasville used to play us in regular season till we started whipping them and they vanished for years. Now I am glad they are at least in conversation again. Wickedsticks is stuck in the past but don’t worry when 2025 comes you will be back in the little league division and can add to those rings lmao. I thought BK was bad but wickedsticks is far more annoying.
More annoying because I post facts correct? You boys can’t handle it.

Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
I just want the Kool Aid recipe that the mountain guys all must be drinking. My goodness what effect it must have on some, if not all, of those guys.

I also miss the Draughn posters from last year. I think their subscription to the Kool Aid delivery truck must have expired.
And where did the Mountain Island Charter forks go?

I mean less be real, Mount Airy fans, if it was not for us who would the Mountain guys preach to and beat up on?
The last 10 years or so, it has been this weak as creek water conference of ours that has mostly been going to Raleigh to play Tarboro. It is a little insulting to those that of a higher elevation, don't you think.

The funny thing is, I’ve never once had a bad thing to say about the Mt Airy football team. It’s always been about their posters. Mainly buzz and this MA STUD guy and Granite City4life guy now. Whitley, sbbbfan and some of you other guys I don’t have an issue with. We don’t need every thread turned into a Mt airy thread and we certainly don’t need 14 million wide threads about being MA haters and all that junk….

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
The funny thing is, I’ve never once had a bad thing to say about the Mt Airy football team. It’s always been about their posters. Mainly buzz and this MA STUD guy and Granite City4life guy now. Whitley, sbbbfan and some of you other guys I don’t have an issue with. We don’t need every thread turned into a Mt airy thread and we certainly don’t need 14 million wide threads about being MA haters and all that junk….
You guys are the ones always puts MA name in threads! Its EASY Dude.............................. IGNORE BUTTON IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME!

I'm definitely not a hater mt.airy always has a good football team. And i don't recall mt.airy being ever whipping Thomasville.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

I am very sorry. I am sorry ! I am sorry
There. I fixed buzzed's post. I boiled it down to his main points. I think it is more of a character reference than an apology. The self awareness is growth on his part.

MA 28
Thomasville 21
MA 14
Thomasville 21
MA 27
TVille 07
MA 21
Tville 14
MA 7
Tville 14
MA 28
Tville 08
Thomasville won 2 games in the 6 games serious. Mount Airy had 2 games won by more than 7 points by either team.

Looks like you guys when gaither went off to school and Alan Brown finally retire

MA 28
Thomasville 21
MA 14
Thomasville 21
MA 27
TVille 07
MA 21
Tville 14
MA 7
Tville 14
MA 28
Tville 08
Thomasville won 2 games in the 6 games serious. Mount Airy had 2 games won by more than 7 points by either team.
what game was a whipping ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT