ADVERTISEMENT

WHC Week 1

I agree I hate Ellis left I thought he was a beast last year and honestly thought you guys would beat us by 3 scores this year, now I hate to say it I think Mitchell 35 McDowell 14 I may be totally off but that’s my pick
Probably a fair prediction. I wouldn't predict McDowell to win even if they held on to win vs RS. I will say we do have some good players on the JV (who won 30-0) and we might finally have a good team in a few years unless they jump ship too.

Reactions: Purple1995
As the season goes on people will see Heritage has the best qb in the conference not Avery, Avery will be lucky if they win three games that’s Rosman and Madison no disrespect but don’t see them beating anyone else Draughn in my opinion will fall off they are stat padders who will get even more greedy as the season goes on because of college offers for a few Mitchell is the little train that could and will LOL

As the season goes on people will see Heritage has the best qb in the conference not Avery, Avery will be lucky if they win three games that’s Rosman and Madison no disrespect but don’t see them beating anyone else Draughn in my opinion will fall off they are stat padders who will get even more greedy as the season goes on because of college offers for a few Mitchell is the little train that could and will LOL

Purple you might be right on Heritage's qb. I don't know and only time will tell. What I can say is that this Avery team is unlike any Avery team the last several years. They have a talented young qb, they have a work horse to tote the rock. They have decent size on both sides of the line, love to hit, and they have heart. I do believe that coach Farmer is righting the ship in Newland. I not saying that Avery will win the conference this season, but they will compete in most games. The way I see it is Draughn will get everything figured out and be a handful by conference play. Heritage, Mitchell, and Avery all have young talent and will continue to get better as the season goes along. I'm not writing off any of these 4 teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT