ADVERTISEMENT

WHC last week of the regular season predictions

Heritage 30, Draughn 28. Should be a barn-burner!

Mitchell 38, Avery 14.

Madison 27, Owen 10. Madison will get the playoff berth although they have trouble beating a mediocre 1A team.

Reactions: The Deerhunter
I think the Green team wins regardless of injuries. Their defense is really good and Draughn’s ain’t.

Mitchell will roll Avery

Madison will beat Owen fairly easily. What the heck has happened in Black Mountain? They couldn’t even field a 7th, 8th and 9th grade team. Kenny Ford needs to come to the rescue.

I just know a big piece of the team is lost for the year and it will affect the team if not this week but later in playoffs. No excuses next man up I am looking forward to watching a great game Friday. #WHCPowerhouses
I know they are a part of the game but I hate injuries. You only have so many games and to have to miss them is terrible for the young men.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
I think the Green team wins regardless of injuries. Their defense is really good and Draughn’s ain’t.

Mitchell will roll Avery

Madison will beat Owen fairly easily. What the heck has happened in Black Mountain? They couldn’t even field a 7th, 8th and 9th grade team. Kenny Ford needs to come to the rescue.
Owen rather play soccer than football.

There wasn't a Mitchell/Avery thread so I'll just meation it here. Mitchell's announcer stated last night about two men that had passed away. One I knew about my oldest brother was co-captain on the first Mitchell football team in 1975 he had told me the oldest player Joey Norton ( thanks wormyone47for the correct last name ) age 66 suddenly passed away he was the oldest player on that team making him the oldest Mountaineer had that even though he was living in Asheville made it to a lot of Mitchell games.
The one I didn't know about was Charlies Riddle age 63 was the first Mitchell mascot and who the statue that you see at the end of the stadium that the boys go by when the come out of the woods was named after
" Charlie the Mountaineer".

Last edited:
Who is out hurt bigtimeEastNC
Lt #50. Backup got hurt in 2nd Qtr. as seen online Tillery was in hospital Thursday night/ early Friday getting IVs due to illness. I hope to see a rematch in round 3. Good luck to all WHC teams in the playoffs

• Haha
Reactions: Titanman27
Lt #50. Backup got hurt in 2nd Qtr. as seen online Tillery was in hospital Thursday night/ early Friday getting IVs due to illness. I hope to see a rematch in round 3. Good luck to all WHC teams in the playoffs
You guys better improve dramatically on defense, or you will go down in 2 round

Reactions: The Deerhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT