Swain @ Madison

Huge blowout

Swain 42
Madison 0

Rosman @ Mtn Heritage

Mtn Heritage 41
Rosman 7

Moderate Blowout

Not much to talk about this week. 4 big mismatches.

Mitchell folk. My buddy I work with that does Football games on the radio for Kicks 103.3 radio station is thinking about doing the Mitchell Draughn game next week. He was wondering about the Press Box and the Wi-Fi status at the the press box. He does a really good job calling games. Any info I can pass along to him would be great.

Reactions: RealStihl
If Madison’s QB is still out from a possible concussion last week vs Mitchell, I could see big blowout. If he’s playing, Swain still wins big, just not as big. Madison looks much improved from the past few years

Reactions: RealStihl
Good luck to Mitchell tonight for a big win! I hope both teams get through the game healthy and injury free!

Go MOUNTAINEERS!

Mitchell just ain’t very good this year. Draughn and the green team will mop the floor with them

Mitchell just ain’t very good this year. Draughn and the green team will mop the floor with them
Not sure about MH while Mitchell will lose but Druaghn definitely. I believe the D is okay but zero offense. I just don't know what the issue is I still believe the talent is better than the production. For one thing the play calling is terrible. Did they put up the middle Riddle back calling plays? 3 & 12 around the 50 with 53 seconds in the half and you run the ball? And it hurts not having a long snapper.

Mitchell will be fine it took Swain two trick plays in the final minute to be up 21-3 on Madison and Swains pretty good this year Mitchell is just young

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
The WHC is Draughn and everyone else. I told you last year after I saw them live and I’m telling you again. Nobody is touching them. It’s just a fact. It’s not that I like it. I wish I could say Owen is top dog but it just isn’t true. Maybe again one day

Reactions: bigtimeEastNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT