ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews @ Mitchell

BK is a douche bag he acted like a girl after we sent em home last season made excuse pissed off Randy Wachacha along with some more Robbinsville posters Randy ain't nobody to fool with his family name is legendary there players and parents hate most of the Robbinsville posters not to mention the wrestling coach I'm surprised they still have the balls to post on here lol
I take this as an attack on my family. I brought the page back up to prove I didn't say any of that but even with it in writing right before everyones eye you still say it. What is wrong with you? You talk like your religious but intentionally break one of the ten commandments over and over.

I can bring those post back up if you want more people to see your a liar.???

I'm willing to drop it, "online" and move on

Reactions: 97Cougar and owen98
I take this as an attack on my family. I brought the page back up to prove I didn't say any of that but even with it in writing right before everyones eye you still say it. What is wrong with you? You talk like your religious but intentionally break one of the ten commandments over and over.

I can bring those post back up if you want more people to see your a liar.???

I'm willing to drop it, "online" and move on
Goodness dude you really take this to heart? I honestly dont know which one of us started it it has gone on a couple of years now and it's time to end it but calling me out on religion? Come on man we all talk junk and get worked up this ain't cool, I am a born again Christian I think we both are, maybe get a little worked up about our kids and county nothing wrong with that, I really am the big un 6 foot 5 300 plus and I ain't bragging my wife put me on a diet not too awful proud of that, so if my Christianity is being called on I concede if it makes you happy, I am just glad my son beat Robbinsville in the Regionals, Now I am done good luck and God Bless

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT