ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews @ Mitchell

No by all means put it out there. I know up in the high country y’all have come up with some doozies. I need another laugh

Dang did we hit the Jugular lol no response call your Mirchell contact maybe he can bail you out lol, and as for you BK stay on the Smokey threads we all tired of hearing from you

Reactions: KW23
Ford left McDowell for Owen because Owen was his dream job and home. Ford is an Owen product. I know we live in a whacky woke culture but I ain’t into that crazy stuff. I’ll stick with my wife and kids. Sam is just a friend. That’s all. Obviously we have struck a nerve though 😂

I will post any place I want boy.
Nothing your lil self can do about it.
That big mouth of yours didn't show up to any of the JV games. Your could've said all this in person but you rather do it online.

Tell us more about the JV kids playing sophomores.

P.S. Gods country wouldn't be in North Asheville. That's kinda an oxymoron .

Mitchell should pull it together as the season goes on, after all they didn't lose ANYONE!

Last edited:
Reactions: owen98
WAit. I thought this was about losers and high paying jobs. Getting out of control. I’d like to meet a few of these folks. Especially Sam. Or 98. We could reminisce on old times
Not hard to find since I have my real name on here.

Reactions: BK13T-$
My 12 year old son laughs at this message Board, how men argue about high school football. Like it really matters lol
Yeah my daughter told me I need to quit arguing with ignorant people so I’m not gonna be on here fussing so much lol. I let her read some of our junk she said what are you doing 😂

Last edited:
No by all means put it out there. I know up in the high country y’all have come up with some doozies. I need another laugh
98 I’m gonna try to come to the varsity away game, would like to meet up. We all talk junk on here but it’s just a game in the end. We both assholes on here we probably get along lol

Last edited:
The never ending thread
its-groundhog-day-again-reporting.gif

My 12 year old son laughs at this message Board, how men argue about high school football. Like it really matters lol

Yeah my daughter told me I need to quit arguing with ignorant people so I’m not gonna be on here fussing so much lol. I let her read some of our junk she said what are you doing 😂
My kid said the same that all of us sound like a bunch of idiots so a few of us have started a chat line cause were pals to keep up with one another and gonna stay off here and leave preps to the meatloaf eating chass'es of the world I really just cant get into it this year I guess I miss watching my boy more than I thought and these boards make it worse so I'm logging out for this year anyway I like poking around at guys on here but it's all in fun at the end of the day, BK will be tickled lol he is still a prick I say peace out

Tell us more about the JV kids playing sophomores.

P.S. Gods country wouldn't be in North Asheville. That's kinda an oxymoron .

Mitchell should pull it together as the season goes on, after all they didn't lose ANYONE!
That's some cold hearted hate stuff right there you need to go roll one dude lol

Reactions: 97Cougar
I will post any place I want boy.
Nothing your lil self can do about it.
That big mouth of yours didn't show up to any of the JV games. Your could've said all this in person but you rather do it online.
I wish I was still a boy and not an old crippled up man you cold hearted BK just plain mean lol

Reactions: 97Cougar
Are we going to meet again this year or will one lose before hand ?
I hope so td I enjoyed you mayberry guys last year you all were a hoot, we broke a record for most pages ever on a post per Deanna lol I gotta get off here before my kids kill me they said dont drop to BK 13's level and be good so I will do just that but hollar anytime you feel like riding up and we'll go eat and fish

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Well obviously it shows that they did lose a lot on defense. Especially at linebacker. Cmon man. For as much football as you think you know
BK is a douche bag he acted like a girl after we sent em home last season made excuse pissed off Randy Wachacha along with some more Robbinsville posters Randy ain't nobody to fool with his family name is legendary there players and parents hate most of the Robbinsville posters not to mention the wrestling coach I'm surprised they still have the balls to post on here lol

Reactions: KW23
Purple I have no idea what you are talking about sometimes but just for your info Bakersville elevation is 2470 and Spruce Pine is over 2500 and Black Mountain is 2405. We only have 2 weeks of summer? Are you ok man? Seriously! There is a lot going on in your head from what I can gather on here. Anyway I have heard some of the Avery Heritage and Mitchell stories in the past and they are doozies. My favorite is Owen gets there players from the Juvenile evaluation center. If coach Ford was doing that then he must have been recruiting 5 years olds because I and my brothers and sister went to school with all of those kids in the 80s and 90s and 2000s. That one is so laughable that y’all think that the Buncombe county schools system would even allow that in the first place. Please please keep those coming. I guess y’all had to have a reason for losing to Owen for 30 years

Purple I have no idea what you are talking about sometimes but just for your info Bakersville elevation is 2470 and Spruce Pine is over 2500 and Black Mountain is 2405. We only have 2 weeks of summer? Are you ok man? Seriously! There is a lot going on in your head from what I can gather on here. Anyway I have heard some of the Avery Heritage and Mitchell stories in the past and they are doozies. My favorite is Owen gets there players from the Juvenile evaluation center. If coach Ford was doing that then he must have been recruiting 5 years olds because I and my brothers and sister went to school with all of those kids in the 80s and 90s and 2000s. That one is so laughable that y’all think that the Buncombe county schools system would even allow that in the first place. Please please keep those coming. I guess y’all had to have a reason for losing to Owen for 30 years
Dang it I dont want to be on here I haven't officially logged out but I will after this post, still getting notifications I have never said anything about Swannanoa youth center but I too have always heard they played there, no proof just rumors, Owen will never be good again till they get a coach like Ford, he had Asheville kids coming to play ball for him because his program was strong, you guys need a coach and a better youth league your kids look like they have never lifted weights like a bunch of soccer players dressed out for football that's the honest truth, as much time as you spend bitching on here why dont you volunteer and help these kids? They will never win this conference again without someone coming in and starting over that knows what they're doing

We didn’t get kids from Asheville either. Like I said keep it coming lol

We didn’t get kids from Asheville either. Like I said keep it coming lol
Lay down I'm tired of responding to you you are starting to piss me off worry about that trainwreck of a team you call the warhorses and leave Mitchell out of it I shouldn't have calmed 97 down you would not have liked the outcome

Purple we are talking about Owen right? You just don’t know what you are talking about. That’s ok. I knew that anyway. That’s why I said keep it coming

Ok dude. I swear you must be bipolar or something. Something is not right with you. You are all over the map man. I thought you were done on here but you were also not gonna go to games this year etc. you are starting to sound like Mayberry

Ok dude. I swear you must be bipolar or something. Something is not right with you. You are all over the map man. I thought you were done on here but you were also not gonna go to games this year etc. you are starting to sound like Mayberry
You responded when I tried to log out I will be here all year now till I check you off or till you stop responding I cant be checked off a train load of Russians with switch blade knives couldn't check me off

The Buncombe co schools are liberal so do say Hell anything goes

Like I said. Something ain’t right with you dude. You make very little sense most of the time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT