ADVERTISEMENT

MA HATERS

Thomasville 46-0 MT Airy 1992. I was at that game 2nd rd on the playoffs.

Thomasville 28-0 MT Airy 1987 2A Semi Finals

I am sure their is more,

Thomasville 46-0 MT Airy 1992. I was at that game 2nd rd on the playoffs.

Thomasville 28-0 MT Airy 1987 2A Semi Finals

I am sure their is more,
No. That is it. Prior to 1987 MA was 10-1 vs. Thomasville outscoring Thomasville 170-13.
After 1992, the teams are 4-4 against each other with Thomasville outscoring MA 148-136.
Overall Bears lead the series 14-7.

Reactions: buzzcoach
I was at both those games you mentioned. Complete beat downs by great Thomasville teams. Cushwa Stadium had an unbelievable air about it back then.

By the way, the teams have met 4 times in the playoffs with Thomasville winning all 4. Last time was in 2006.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
I was at both those games you mentioned. Complete beat downs by great Thomasville teams. Cushwa Stadium had an unbelievable air about it back then.

By the way, the teams have met 4 times in the playoffs with Thomasville winning all 4. Last time was in 2006.
Good history DaddyDoug. The series has been good and usually very competitive. But you still owe us one for loaning you Alex Gibbs😉

MA 28
Thomasville 21
MA 14
Thomasville 21
MA 27
TVille 07
MA 21
Tville 14
MA 7
Tville 14
MA 28
Tville 08
Thomasville won 2 games in the 6 games serious. Mount Airy had 2 games won by more than 7 points by either team.

You MA fans never pull up the 2006 playoff game when you got whipped by the Dogs 35-7. Fortunate you played small 1A like the mountain schools during our championship runs.

Head Coach of Dogs got mad at Bears defense for the shift…Dogs kept jumping offside…he put starters back in…lol punched in a score…younger Brown

You MA fans never pull up the 2006 playoff game when you got whipped by the Dogs 35-7. Fortunate you played small 1A like the mountain schools during our championship runs.
Only in small 1a two years. Went to championship both years. Dogs have a storied history. That is why we set up series between the two teams.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
I watched each of those state championship games the dogs played in. I would agree. I seen several Wallace rose hill fans leaving mad year after year during that period. Butttt I will say I would have loved to have seen the 2008 Bears and Dogs play. That could have been special. Deff had the potential to be a game we talked about many years after

‘08 game for Bears was Williamston (no longer in existence) …who did ‘Dogs play? Clinton??

Funny how big of hypocrites MA fans are. A few days ago one posted that MA fans don't put down other teams. 😂
One just disrespected the 1a championship.
Just like 2a does to 1aa and 3a does to 2a.
It means nothing though. Only thing that matters is how many titles you got playing against teams your own size.

#fifteen

Reactions: Swain97
Funny how big of hypocrites MA fans are. A few days ago one posted that MA fans don't put down other teams. 😂
One just disrespected the 1a championship.
Just like 2a does to 1aa and 3a does to 2a.
It means nothing though. Only thing that matters is how many titles you got playing against teams your own size.

#fifteen
Where the heck did anyone disrespect another team from post above???? Can you read???

I just want the Kool Aid recipe that the mountain guys all must be drinking. My goodness what effect it must have on some, if not all, of those guys.

I also miss the Draughn posters from last year. I think their subscription to the Kool Aid delivery truck must have expired.
And where did the Mountain Island Charter forks go?

I mean less be real, Mount Airy fans, if it was not for us who would the Mountain guys preach to and beat up on?
The last 10 years or so, it has been this weak as creek water conference of ours that has mostly been going to Raleigh to play Tarboro. It is a little insulting to those that of a higher elevation, don't you think.
You know what that Kool-aid is and it's clear and flammable.

I keep telling you guys, there is something in the water in MA.
Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

I just want to apologize that us Bear fans do get carried away most times on here. I am very sorry that we are proud of these young men and their accomplishments. I am sorry that we brag on them very often and that you take it as us Chest Thumping! I am sorry that you take things said on a football discussion board to heart instead of in jest. I will always speak what's in my heart and you will always get the truth from me. That often gets me in trouble but so be it. Things said on a message board just like a text message are so often taken out of context. Lighten up and just have some fun talking about the games. I don't care if you like me or like MA!!!! Lighten up Buttercups! SMC is the best football Conference in 1A football! Yall should be proud and brag about your History! Yes MA is very good this year but we no way think its a cakewalk to win it all. Will be very hard to win it all again! A Lot of good teams in West and then Tarboro will be Hungry ever who gets to them.
I like MA and love the culture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT