ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Kinston (12-0)/ #1 Northeastern (12-0)

Ok, 1SWO1, please screenshot and show me where I said Northeastern by 35 over Kinston. I went back to carolinapreps and can't seem to find it. Im positive I never said that, but if I did I'll admit I was wrong. If I said it then just show me.

Reactions: eaglez15
There are about 10 of us who sit over there. I sit alone, I'm on the top row 40 yard line. I don't say much of anything unless I'm provoked. If that happens I will talk trash and I won't let up. All I ever hear though is about the refs and all the calls going are way. Fans just making excuses because their team is losing. SWO has some of the worst fans when it comes to sportsmanship that I've ever encountered. The arrogance of a lot of them is downright sickening and makes you want them to get beat bad. When they came last time I'll admit I was there and laughing at them as they were exiting at halftime. I was probably talking some trash but they deserved it.
The crazy thing is that the refs definitely don't give us calls!

Reactions: daagoob
Eagle fan , were u at that Kinston game in 2015 I posted the video of ? I was there and it was almost as bad as the loss to Washington. That was a long ride home.

That would be great, if this were to happen maybe we could meet up at the game. You've been really nice up here and haven't even gotten upset when I trash talk back and forth with 05. Good luck tomorrow night and I really do mean that. We have a tough game as well.

I'm afraid its just not gonna happen for me to be there goob. Afraid I'm stuck here in Missouri at the computer But I will be there tomorrow and forward in spirit.

I take all things said on this and other social media for what its worth. Not much except to the ones saying it, and that includes me also. Its all just entertainment and fun for me.

If we both come out on top tomorrow it will be a game for the ages, at least to us ..LOL

I'm afraid its just not gonna happen for me to be there goob. Afraid I'm stuck here in Missouri at the computer But I will be there tomorrow and forward in spirit.

I take all things said on this and other social media for what its worth. Not much except to the ones saying it, and that includes me also. Its all just entertainment and fun for me.

If we both come out on top tomorrow it will be a game for the ages, at least to us ..LOL

Oh that's right, I remember you stating you were living in Missouri. I remember a post a while back where you were deciding which hs football game you should go see in Missouri. Well thanks for keeping a level head up here, I respect that. I just talk junk in fun, it's never nothing serious. I dont take kindly though to posters belittling our players and program. To be honest it pisses me off. We've held our own against the best in the last few yrs and weve been knocking on the door to a state cship.

Yeah i made a few local games this year. We went out in the 3rd round of playoffs, there are 6 rounds here for our class. Best they have done in a LOT of years. New Coach in his 3rd year and hes a goodern. 3 years ago at the start of the SWO rebuild my grand son started playing varsity. 6'2" and 270 he was an O tackle, and back up center. A real pleasure to watch even tho they had losing season both his varsity years. So I know what its like to be a fan and not have good seasons.

Eagle fan , were u at that Kinston game in 2015 I posted the video of ? I was there and it was almost as bad as the loss to Washington. That was a long ride home.

Yes I was and it was a horrible night. I remember how dirty our team's uniforms were even though it hadn't rained that whole week.

You beat a 7-5 team that was horrible and shouldn't have been in the playoff. SWO curb stomped you the two meeting beforw. But keep running your mouth dude. Never understood why you guys sit on the visitors side. One day you will find out not to smart. Pretty arrogant if you ask me. Not sure what you'll trying to do. Again you haven't won anything, act with some kind of class geez

For someone who always has something to say about people who make wagers on a hs fb game you sure don't seem to have a problem if there is violence at one. You told me it wouldn't be in my best interest to stand along the fence at the game Friday night. Why, should I have to worry about getting in a fight? Now you say it's not to smart for me to sit on the visitors side at the nhs games. Why's this, should I be looking for problems after we throttle your Stallions assuming you make it? I just hope you can carry yourself with some sort of class after you lose and have that 3 hr ride home. I know you can't control yourself up here so I'm sure you'll be no different in person. Best of luck to your SWO Stallions tomorrow, I really am pulling for you guys.

For someone who always has something to say about people who make wagers on a hs fb game you sure don't seem to have a problem if there is violence at one. You told me it wouldn't be in my best interest to stand along the fence at the game Friday night. Why, should I have to worry about getting in a fight? Now you say it's not to smart for me to sit on the visitors side at the nhs games. Why's this, should I be looking for problems after we throttle your Stallions assuming you make it? I just hope you can carry yourself with some sort of class after you lose and have that 3 hr ride home. I know you can't control yourself up here so I'm sure you'll be no different in person. Best of luck to your SWO Stallions tomorrow, I really am pulling for you guys.

It's hilarious how someone can try to tell you where to sit at your own teams' stadium lol. :confused::D

It's hilarious how someone can try to tell you where to sit at your own teams' stadium lol. :confused::D

I'm not so sure he's not a kid his self. If he's not then he's extremely immature. One thing I know for sure, there's no way he's a doctor. Like myself he's up at all hours the day. No way a doctor has those hours. I work for myself and have my own business so I work some very crazy hours. Sometimes I have to work thru the night to make sure I get my vehicles delivered. Especially this time of the year with the holidays and all. I went to bed at 4am and now I'm up getting ready to head back to the shop. I'm painting Quasi Thomas's father's 66 Cadillac. Quasi will probably driving it to school next yr I'm sure.

I'm not so sure he's not a kid his self. If he's not then he's extremely immature. One thing I know for sure, there's no way he's a doctor. Like myself he's up at all hours the day. No way a doctor has those hours. I work for myself and have my own business so I work some very crazy hours. Sometimes I have to work thru the night to make sure I get my vehicles delivered. Especially this time of the year with the holidays and all. I went to bed at 4am and now I'm up getting ready to head back to the shop. I'm painting Quasi Thomas's father's 66 Cadillac. Quasi will probably driving it to school next yr I'm sure.

Well the consensus is he's definitely not who he claims. No way does he live in raleigh or is a doctor....everyone knows that. Obviously he's someone who has created a whole alternate life for these boards. Definitely not a big "African-American" doctor with a blown out knee as he claims lol. One thing I will say is he definitely has about 100 email addresses to keep making these different profiles lol! He had the nerve to say other people are on the site all day and night but isn't smart enough to know you can click on his name and see how much he's on these boards which is literally all day and night. He can't possibly have a real job.

Yes Maurice loves his old cars lol.

Well the consensus is he's definitely not who he claims. No way does he live in raleigh or is a doctor....everyone knows that. Obviously he's someone who has created a whole alternate life for these boards. Definitely not a big "African-American" doctor with a blown out knee as he claims lol. One thing I will say is he definitely has about 100 email addresses to keep making these different profiles lol! He had the nerve to say other people are on the site all day and night but isn't smart enough to know you can click on his name and see how much he's on these boards which is literally all day and night. He can't possibly have a real job.

I painted his father's caprice and his old 64 impala. That was a long time ago when he lived on Pritchard St and I lived directly in front of him. We go back a long way

Why do you keep talking dude. No one had the need to lie on a highschool football message board. Get over your self. Yes live in Raleigh NC. Me and my wife own a doctor office downtown. Yes me and her drive over 2 HRS every Friday evening to watch the STALLIONS. We make a weekend trip out of it. We stay in Wilmington every Friday night after the game on the beach at her parents beach house on figure eight island. Why do you insist to come up here and talk about someone. Talk damn football. NE hopefully comes ready to play. If they don't beat this team by 35 as goob predicted. WRH or SWO will take them out again. Plain and simple

Reactions: blackbulldog
If I were a betting man I'd definitely go with Northeaster, HOWEVER, NE better not look over these guys. They're athletes and they're undefeated, I don't care who they played. They can make a play.
No way I'm looking past them. They are good and are undefeated for a reason. I don't know why SWO1 keeps saying I predicted a 35 pt win lol. He's off his rocker, my predictions have all been 4-8 pts. Game could go either way. I think NHS wins though, we owe them for 2015.

Good luck. Hope for injury free game. You going to update score on here?
No EagleFan always does. I work with Maxpreps on Friday nights. Seriously, good luck tonight. I hope both of our teams get the chance to play each other in 7 days. In my opinion I'd get more satisfaction out of having the opportunity to play and beat SWO than I would at playing WRH. I'm sure you feel the same way. There are no bad teams left, all 4 of us can win the state c'ship in my opinion. The two best teams will advance tonight for a shot at Raleigh.

Wishing the Ktown kids safe travels and to both teams good luck!!! Whats the weather for tonight looking like??

Reactions: 1SWO1
No EagleFan always does. I work with Maxpreps on Friday nights. Seriously, good luck tonight. I hope both of our teams get the chance to play each other in 7 days. In my opinion I'd get more satisfaction out of having the opportunity to play and beat SWO than I would at playing WRH. I'm sure you feel the same way. There are no bad teams left, all 4 of us can win the state c'ship in my opinion. The two best teams will advance tonight for a shot at Raleigh.

Should be a barn burner down east. Hope SWO can pull it off. Dempsey Should have the boys ready to roll at the corral. Should be fair weather tonight. Good luck to your eagles. Hope for Injury free game!!!!!!

Nice read in today's sport section of the Daily Advance. Our coach posted the newspaper clipping on the door to locker room of our 2015 loss to Kinston. That one stung, I was there. Hopefully we play well and exact revenge on them.

I know this doesn’t mean much when it comes down to the playoffs but according to MaxPreps Kinston has scored 345 points and allowed 177 points while Northeastern has scored 543 and allowed 127. NHS averages 45.3 points per game while Kinston averages 28.8. Mind you most games NHS starters didn’t play the second half and there was a running clock implemented with the other team scoring most points on our JV players. Hopefully our boys can put this game away early but I know that this late in the playoffs anything can happen.

I know this doesn’t mean much when it comes down to the playoffs but according to MaxPreps Kinston has scored 345 points and allowed 177 points while Northeastern has scored 543 and allowed 127. NHS averages 45.3 points per game while Kinston averages 28.8. Mind you most games NHS starters didn’t play the second half and there was a running clock implemented with the other team scoring most points on our JV players. Hopefully our boys can put this game away early but I know that this late in the playoffs anything can happen.

I had also noticed those stats earlier when I was on Max preps looking up the match up between Pamlico and Gates in 1a. On paper Kinston doesn't look to impressive. The thing that scares me the most is that they just seem to always find a way to win.

I had also noticed those stats earlier when I was on Max preps looking up the match up between Pamlico and Gates in 1a. On paper Kinston doesn't look to impressive. The thing that scares me the most is that they just seem to always find a way to win.

Well yes they have but I honestly think that our Eagles will be fine. They have found ways to win in close games so our boys will have to come out and put it on them quickly! I think our D will hold them. I watched some clips on their game against Clinton on MaxPreps and the passes I saw the qb throw aren’t that long they are like 15 yards or so...not long passes. I think we will defend that well. As for our offense I don’t think they will stop our offense. I didn’t notice anyone particularly fast that would be able to stop our qb. We will see though.

Well yes they have but I honestly think that our Eagles will be fine. They have found ways to win in close games so our boys will have to come out and put it on them quickly! I think our D will hold them. I watched some clips on their game against Clinton on MaxPreps and the passes I saw the qb throw aren’t that long they are like 15 yards or so...not long passes. I think we will defend that well. As for our offense I don’t think they will stop our offense. I didn’t notice anyone particularly fast that would be able to stop our qb. We will see though.
I agree

It doesn’t matter what u see on tape its what u see on the field that counts ,defense win championships if y’all stop their passing attack then nhs will advance if not nhs boys will have a long night!

It doesn’t matter what u see on tape its what u see on the field that counts ,defense win championships if y’all stop their passing attack then nhs will advance if not nhs boys will have a long night!

We shouldn't have a problem then because our defense is playing extremely good. The boys are down right nasty

Our defense is doing very well and I think will shut their passing game down. They almost completely shut down beddingfield's offense last week. Hopefully they will do the same this week.

U can’t go off what they did last week that’s Beddingfield that’s a bonified offense u playing against

U can’t go off what they did last week that’s Beddingfield that’s a bonified offense u playing against
Ok, you brought it up and I told you what I saw with my own eyes. I know what I saw when I watched their film against Clinton and what I know our defense has been doing every game and if you have been reading the thread you should know that I already said I'm going by what I saw on film. That's like me saying the same thing to you when you say that the wrh offense is clicking now. I guess we will both have to wait and see tonight.

Ok, you brought it up and I told you what I saw with my own eyes. I know what I saw when I watched their film against Clinton and what I know our defense has been doing every game and if you have been reading the thread you should know that I already said I'm going by what I saw on film. That's like me saying the same thing to you when you say that the wrh offense is clicking now. I guess we will both have to wait and see tonight.
It doesn't matter what you say Eaglefan, there's never a correct answer. We are Northeastern guys, teams and their fans from down south don't have any respect for us or our opinions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT