ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Kinston (12-0)/ #1 Northeastern (12-0)

BigBird12

Nov 25, 2013
Kinston won another close game while Northeastern shutout Beddingfield. Thoughts & predictions? Last time these two met was in the 3rd round in 2015

I remember this heart breaking game for Northeastern. This time it's in Elizabeth City I see Northeastern winning by at least two scores this go around.

Biggest weakness for Northeastern is up front on both sides. If they can protect their QB and get to Hooker from Kinston then they'll be alright

Damn 79, did he say weak on the o line and d line? We are going to raleighwood!
I think BigBird is mentally challenged. NHS is not weak on the line. That is their strength. But we have riverside to worry about! Hey 3 area teams in the 3rd round for the teams that don’t play anybody

Biggest weakness for Northeastern is up front on both sides. If they can protect their QB and get to Hooker from Kinston then they'll be alright

Our d line is definitely not weak! Last night they almost completely shut down Beddingfield’s offense. Our o line does need to be a little more consistent at times but thankfully our qb is pretty fast. They will be fine!

Reactions: dogs79
I think BigBird is mentally challenged. NHS is not weak on the line. That is their strength. But we have riverside to worry about! Hey 3 area teams in the 3rd round for the teams that don’t play anybody

Exactly!

Olddog! I don't think they do know. They should know. Sounds like fans taking dogs lightly. Drive 4 Five.
Yall must got a new line....because they had roller skates on the first visit. People gonna start respect those stallions. We just beat a undeafeated team.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Olddog! I don't think they do know. They should know. Sounds like fans taking dogs lightly. Drive 4 Five.

Youre right ......We didnt know nothing the first game this year ..... and probably wont Friday night either. No we dont take you lightly ..... matter of fact we wont take it light on you this time .... about to have the wrath of the BEAST OF THE EAST unleashed on ya.

Youre right ......We didnt know nothing the first game this year ..... and probably wont Friday night either. No we dont take you lightly ..... matter of fact we wont take it light on you this time .... about to have the wrath of the BEAST OF THE EAST unleashed on ya.
This WRH team is not even close to what y'all seen in week 2. More like the machine that spanked dat a$$ in eastern championship. You have permission to start basketball practice

Why wont Kinston just go away? Lol. They are like roaches. Can't get rid of them. I might have to change my tune about them. You don't have to win big. Just score more points than the other guys. And well, they seem to know how to do that. They can win by 1 from here on out and be named state champions, just like a team that wins by 30. Did you see their coach on TV last night? He said "yeah, people on these forums keep talking about how we are the worst undefeated team ever..." Lol

Why wont Kinston just go away? Lol. They are like roaches. Can't get rid of them. I might have to change my tune about them. You don't have to win big. Just score more points than the other guys. And well, they seem to know how to do that. They can win by 1 from here on our and be named state champions, just like a team that wins by 30. Did you see their coach on TV last night? He said "yeah, people on these forums keep talking about how we are the worst undefeated team ever..." Lol

These coaches read the forums just like the players do. That being said, I know that NE is out for blood against them so it will be a good game. I think NE will come out on top this time tho.

These coaches read the forums just like the players do. That being said, I know that NE is out for blood against them so it will be a good game. I think NE will come out on top this time tho.
Yeah, SWE coach told me he reads all my posts. You guys had them in 2015. We were keeping score at SWE and near the end of our game, the PA announcer said "make sure you come out next week as the Cougars host Northeastern in the eastern finals." By the time I got in the car, everything changed.

Why wont Kinston just go away? Lol. They are like roaches. Can't get rid of them. I might have to change my tune about them. You don't have to win big. Just score more points than the other guys. And well, they seem to know how to do that. They can win by 1 from here on out and be named state champions, just like a team that wins by 30. Did you see their coach on TV last night? He said "yeah, people on these forums keep talking about how we are the worst undefeated team ever..." Lol
Yeah,Coach said they don't pay attention to forum. I think he did.

They definitely pay attention. Or at least read them. A few years ago, the coach from Rose clapped back at me on TV because I said their defense has been atrocious. They average 50points forwarded per game but allowed 48 per game. So when they beat DH Conley 56-54 on a last play pass deflection, he said "yeah, our defense won the game for us right there even though this guy from Southwest Edgecombe thinks our defense is atrocious." Keep in mind, they gave up 54 points. Lol. They finally made one play, and he's bragging on them. Lol

Reactions: eaglez15
Yeah, SWE coach told me he reads all my posts. You guys had them in 2015. We were keeping score at SWE and near the end of our game, the PA announcer said "make sure you come out next week as the Cougars host Northeastern in the eastern finals." By the time I got in the car, everything changed.

Yeah that game was crazy. Hopefully we will get our revenge.

Damn 79, did he say weak on the o line and d line? We are going to raleighwood!

As someone who watches almost every nhs game religiiusly I can say that I couldn't disagree more with what his post said. I'd be curious to see how many yards Beddingfield ran up on us last night. For the most part they were going in the wrong direction most of the game. Our defense was there to play. If I'm correct they had 2 run plays over 15 yards and 2 pass plays that went for 20-30 yards at most. That was it, our defense shut them down, and our qb never got sacked.

Reactions: dogs79 and eaglez15
I'm taking all incoming action regardless of whoever Northeastern opponent is in 2 weeks. This includes with any fellow NHS posters that feel like we can't win against teams from down south. Go ahead with your usual post SWO 05, I already know what your going to say about this particular post. This post wasn't intended for you, I completely understand your thoughts on this and I have no problem with them at all. I can actually respect your opinion and partially agree with you.

I'm taking all incoming action regardless of whoever Northeastern opponent is in 2 weeks. This includes with any fellow NHS posters that feel like we can't win against teams from down south. Go ahead with your usual post SWO 05, I already know what your going to say about this particular post. This post wasn't intended for you, I completely understand your thoughts on this and I have no problem with them at all. I can actually respect your opinion and partially agree with you.
:oops:

I was at that game in Kinston. They had a girl kicker and she kicked a fg to beat us. It was terrible, everything about the trip was bad. The environment their wasn't the beat either. I'm kind of glad we lost, I'm not sure we would've gotten out the gates to our vehicle safely. I know the guy with me was thinking we were definitely going to have problems heading out. We were really getting into it with their fans and it wasnt to nice.

Reactions: eaglez15
I like kinston close game. I told yall Clinton was gonna fall to Kinston. I know one thing Kinston QB got a serious arm.

Reactions: daagoob
Don't forget Gates county

Reactions: daagoob
I like kinston close game. I told yall Clinton was gonna fall to Kinston. I know one thing Kinston QB got a serious arm.

I haven't seen SWO play yet my own self but I just throw outlandish predictions out there trying to aggravate one particular SWO poster. I would never bet against them unless they play us. I know how good we are and I'm confident in our guys and coaching staff. I just hope we don't pooch kick anymore, lol. My nerves won't be able to take it.

I haven't seen SWO play yet my own self but I just throw outlandish predictions out there trying to aggravate one particular SWO poster. I would never bet against them unless they play us. I know how good we are and I'm confident in our guys and coaching staff. I just hope we don't pooch kick anymore, lol. My nerves won't be able to take it.
If Northeastern secondary dont play well it will be a long night.

Very true statment. Thanks for taking the blinders off. Swo biggest strength is our oline and dline. SWO is know for Weight room for years. This year is no difference, biggest line we've had in many years. NE small and slow line will get exposed

They've got a tough one coming up against Pamlico County but it's winnable. Gates County has a lot of talent I just hope they use it to their advantage.

LoL winnable? Your horrible teams up there will get exposed. PC by 30

Very true statment. Thanks for taking the blinders off. Swo biggest strength is our oline and dline. SWO is know for Weight room for years. This year is no difference, biggest line we've had in many years. NE small and slow line will get exposed
I agree 100%

Pamlice by 21
I wouldn't be so bold with that prediction, Gates lost to a really good Edenton team and just had an off night at Bertie. I was there and Gates County was easily the better team but they came out slow and just kept making dumb mistakes. They were trailing by 3 tds at halftime and shut out Bertie in the 2nd half only to come short. They also beat a Hertford County team who is now in the 3rd Rd of 2aa. I was at that game as well and Gates County looked really good. Pamlico will be the favorite but Gates won't be a push over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT