ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Kinston (12-0)/ #1 Northeastern (12-0)

Wait so did that fool post something threatening to me? I saw goob posted it on twitter but didn’t see it up here because I blocked him but can’t find it up here. I really want to see this fool try to walk up on me at NE and he won’t like the outcome. He said he was gonna bring his crew? What crew?! Nobody even likes him on a message board so I know he ain’t got any friends in real life! Lmbo!!

Last edited:
Wait so did that fool post something threatening to me? I saw goob posted it on twitter but didn’t see it up here because I blocked him but can’t find it up here. I really want to see this fool try to walk up on me at NE and he won’t like the outcome. He said he was gonna bring his crew? What crew?! Nobody even likes him on a message board so I know he ain’t got any friends in real life! Lmbo!!
Yes he said that. Im trying to ignore it myself before things go to another level that we don't need.

Yes he said that. Im trying to ignore it myself before things go to another level that we don't need.

Hahah you clowns won't be anywhere to be seen won't be pretty. You and your kick eagles will get it

Okay if you think so clown
SWO will bring it past and future

Yeah I blocked him up here so I didn’t see it until I saw your twitter post. I unblocked him and still can’t find it so it must’ve been deleted. That being said, I don’t even think he would make himself known so I’m definitely not worried about anything.

Eagle fan you should come hang with me next Friday at the game. FlyFalconsFly will be up there hanging out, he's a cool dude. Got a lot of respect for those guys coming and supporting our Eagles.

My family and I sit on the home side but I might venture over there at some point next Friday. Please post it if superfan shows himself!

Reactions: daagoob
Yeah I blocked him up here so I didn’t see it until I saw your twitter post. I unblocked him and still can’t find it so it must’ve been deleted. That being said, I don’t even think he would make himself known so I’m definitely not worried about anything.
Well I hope you'll consider coming and hanging out with me Friday on the visitors side. I will be with the Bertie guys and the 2 kids from Gates County will be with me. They got knocked out tonight and my daughters bf is taking the loss kind of hard. Next Friday will be fun, going to be a great game and the stadium will be rocking

Reactions: eaglez15
My family and I sit on the home side but I might venture over there at some point next Friday. Please post it if superfan shows himself!

I'm not concerned with him. Somethings not right with him. We can't even carry on a normal conversation with him. Swo#1 is so nice and respectful, i love his jokes and those rhymes he does. They are pretty good. Otis is coming to the game, I talked with him earlier. He's super nice and just loves hs fb.

I got to get to work. I'm just getting to my shop now. I'm going to try and get Quasi's father caddy in the paint booth this weekend. Enjoy the night

Biggest weakness for Northeastern is up front on both sides. If they can protect their QB and get to Hooker from Kinston then they'll be alright

How'd our Eagles do, did we pass the test? I lost track of the number of sacks on the qb and our defense had him running for his life all game. They didn't even give him a chance at all to get in any kind of rythm. Freshwater,Baum,Spellman,Riddick,and Thomas were nasty. Never seen us play defense that good,ever. I think we did all that with Lil Freshwater on the sidelines.

How'd our Eagles do, did we pass the test? I lost track of the number of sacks on the qb and our defense had him running for his life all game. They didn't even give him a chance at all to get in any kind of rythm. Freshwater,Baum,Spellman,Riddick,and Thomas were nasty. Never seen us play defense that good,ever. I think we did all that with Lil Freshwater on the sidelines.

Also I think there was only a couple of times that they were even able to get thru the line and get to our qb but once he took off they still couldn’t touch him lol.

Last edited:
Our boys are definitely ready for them! They’ve been waiting all year....reading and waiting...

They've been reading and sharing the screenshots I tagged them in on twitter. I don't think Freshwater liked the comment about him. I have some more to share with them but I'm going to wait till.Friday morning so it's fresh in.their memories

Also I think there was only a couple of times that they were even able to get thru the line and get to our qb but once he took off they still couldn’t touch him lol.
Aaron played almost perfect. I couldn't have been more pleased. I was fired up in the bleachers. I might have some signs made for this game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT