ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Kinston (12-0)/ #1 Northeastern (12-0)

I don’t know about guys down south I just said what u see on tape is totally different than what u see on the field.. I know about what wrh does nobody else just saying to back up what I said ..

Reactions: 1SWO1
Ok, you brought it up and I told you what I saw with my own eyes. I know what I saw when I watched their film against Clinton and what I know our defense has been doing every game and if you have been reading the thread you should know that I already said I'm going by what I saw on film. That's like me saying the same thing to you when you say that the wrh offense is clicking now. I guess we will both have to wait and see tonight.
Did you see what Clinton did agaibst Clinton?:(

Ok, 1SWO1, please screenshot and show me where I said Northeastern by 35 over Kinston. I went back to carolinapreps and can't seem to find it. Im positive I never said that, but if I did I'll admit I was wrong. If I said it then just show me.
Genius Goob....just plain
Nothing but respect LoL you said NE by 35 in a blowout? No respect at all LoL you respect no one in the state, remember NE to the ship this year. One day you will respect your daddy aka down east smash mouth football. Thought after WRH showed you, you would learn little something.

Reactions: daagoob
Well sounds like our season would of ended tonight anyway lol glad we didnt have to make that long drive just to get beat........congrats to NE impressive showing.....NE will beat SWO next week

Would love to hear Kinston's coach comments post game guess they ran out of bullentin board material tonight lol

When we played Kinston in the title game in 16 the Kinston coach said :Were gonna stop the run and the pass... LOL

57-20 5 touchdown passes and nearly 200 rushing by our Rb....HA HA....

Congrats to the Eagles...

Coming for NE. Better play lights out. SWO is on a mission. No more cupcakes for NE. Mark it down SWO to the ship. Run the ball NE throat all night. Eagles15 don't hide this week clown we meet at the 50 and I'll bring the crew.

Well sounds like our season would of ended tonight anyway lol glad we didnt have to make that long drive just to get beat........congrats to NE impressive showing.....NE will beat SWO next week

What are you smoking dude. Pipe down dude. Sour grapes cause Clinton got beat by a below average team. SWO is on a mission and.will shut u up soon

What are you smoking dude. Pipe down dude. Sour grapes cause Clinton got beat by a below average team. SWO is on a mission and.will shut u up soon

Sour grapes??? I made a prediction my opinion just seems like its NE's time...sorry your alil touchy and taking it offensive but dont believe i said anything out the way.......so please dont start with me........lets not discuss Clinton and SWO's history thats not a road that you wanna go down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT