ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Kinston (12-0)/ #1 Northeastern (12-0)

Sour grapes??? I made a prediction my opinion just seems like its NE's time...sorry your alil touchy and taking it offensive but dont believe i said anything out the way.......so please dont start with me........lets not discuss Clinton and SWO's history thats not a road that you wanna go down

This ain't about Clinton n swo. You got put out by below average team. But keep sleeping on SWO. Show your true colors. SWO is on a misson. Clinton will be back next year.

This ain't about Clinton n swo. You got put out by below average team. But keep sleeping on SWO. Show your true colors. SWO is on a misson. Clinton will be back next year.

No one is sleeping on anyone.....SWO has had a fine season but unfortunately someone has to lose next Friday....i think it will be a good game but i think NE pulls it out at home....its no shame losing to a good team similar to what Wallace is going thru right now

I will say this and leave it at that. Northeastern looked unbelievable. I haven't seen them look that good all year. Freshwater was a star on defense and offense. I can't count the number of times we sacked their qb. I'm so happy for Coach Moore and our players. Looking forward to the match up with SWO next week. I think it'll be one helluva game and I hope our guys can continue to play the way they have been in the post season. Congratulations to the Stallions. I didn't think you'd win but I was pulling for ya.

Reactions: dirtybird88
NE did look scary good tonight. It will be tuff to simply line up and run the ball against them.

Defense wins championships!

LoL you will see in seven days. Their defense is shit. The little corner still starting for NE???? He's like 5'4 135 LoL If so he will get trucked all night. Freshwater will be taken out the game by the OU commit green all night. Better have another answer.

Your time has finally come. Be careful what you ask for. It might not be what you expect.

What LoL get a clue.. We curb stomping your team now your up here pulling for the eagles stop reaching bro. Their time to choke again had came. SWO will beat NE by 10

Don't worry, all the posts are being shared on Twitter with the Northeastern players and coaches. I also shared what a Kinston sportswriter wrote about Northeastern as well. All the Eagle players read and shared it

Reactions: dirtybird88
Don't worry, all the posts are being shared on Twitter with the Northeastern players and coaches. I also shared what a Kinston sportswriter wrote about Northeastern as well. All the Eagle players read and shared it

Who gives a fuc k if they aren't hyped for the game and need message board shit goo luck homie. Swo is on a mission same as last year WRH beat NE swo will beat NE on their own field. SWO plays beter on the road....mChoke artist NE at it again. Id fire the coah if they lose again LoL

Do you mean the same way WRH beat the crap out of yall last year? Oh, wait! Your excuse is yall were down last year. Oh, wait! Rebuilding. Yall barely won last week after being up by 3 TD.

I will say this and leave it at that. Northeastern looked unbelievable. I haven't seen them look that good all year. Freshwater was a star on defense and offense. I can't count the number of times we sacked their qb. I'm so happy for Coach Moore and our players. Looking forward to the match up with SWO next week. I think it'll be one helluva game and I hope our guys can continue to play the way they have been in the post season. Congratulations to the Stallions. I didn't think you'd win but I was pulling for ya.

Not to mention the interceptions!

Reactions: daagoob
LoL you will see in seven days. Their defense is shit. The little corner still starting for NE???? He's like 5'4 135 LoL If so he will get trucked all night. Freshwater will be taken out the game by the OU commit green all night. Better have another answer.

Sorry I had to unblock you to see the stupidity you were spewing. Our defense killed them all night and we had like 5 interceptions. We had 267 yards to their 11 yards at half. Believe me when I say all that crap you talked just fueled our boys! They can’t wait to get ahold of swo! Keep talking PLEASE!!

Who gives a fuc k if they aren't hyped for the game and need message board shit goo luck homie. Swo is on a mission same as last year WRH beat NE swo will beat NE on their own field. SWO plays beter on the road....mChoke artist NE at it again. Id fire the coah if they lose again LoL

Don't worry, it's already on twitter and the players are seeing it now. You can look for yourself

Nice meeting you tonight FlyFalconsFly. I was glad to see the Bertie fans there supporting us. Kinston had a huge following, the entire visitors side was packed. What a great atmosphere tonite, it was nothing like last week

Do you mean the same way WRH beat the crap out of yall last year? Oh, wait! Your excuse is yall were down last year. Oh, wait! Rebuilding. Yall barely won last week after being up by 3 TD.

Clown this is this year get a clue

Sorry I had to unblock you to see the stupidity you were spewing. Our defense killed them all night and we had like 5 interceptions. We had 267 yards to their 11 yards at half. Believe me when I say all that crap you talked just fueled our boys! They can’t wait to get ahold of swo! Keep talking PLEASE!!

Dude you never has anyone blocked clown. Keep hyping Kinston they sucked plain and simple. Get real SWO will come ready to play

Nice meeting you tonight FlyFalconsFly. I was glad to see the Bertie fans there supporting us. Kinston had a huge following, the entire visitors side was packed. What a great atmosphere tonite, it was nothing like last week

Stop it dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT