REGIONALS | May 24-28
These 2 teams will play 2 out of 3 series to advance to NCHSAA State Finals
Start at higher seeds

3A West ROUND 5
#1 South Rowan vs #11 East Lincoln

3A East ROUND 5
#13 South Central vs #2 South Brunswick

Last edited:
Huge games coming up. I read where South Rowan will have one of their top pitcher’s Carson Crainshaw ready. Reading Salisbury Post, Mike London has a good write up on South Rowan and other teams in the conference as well. I read also North Lincoln has some Star players as well. Even I lived an hour away I would take on this game. This game definitely would be worth the watch. I know to get their early for this one. I know East Lincoln n St Stephens will be a huge game as well.

Huge games coming up. I read where South Rowan will have one of their top pitcher’s Carson Crainshaw ready. Reading Salisbury Post, Mike London has a good write up on South Rowan and other teams in the conference as well. I read also North Lincoln has some Star players as well. Even I lived an hour away I would take on this game. This game definitely would be worth the watch. I know to get their early for this one. I know East Lincoln n St Stephens will be a huge game as well.
I'm reading about Landon Reeves pitcher for North Lincoln. He should get the nod for North Lincoln against Crainshaw for South Rowan. The making of a great battle Friday night! Landon is a good hitter also!
Against West Henderson: North Lincoln beat West Henderson 4-3 Tuesday to advance to the fourth round of the 3A baseball playoffs. Landon Reeves got the win on the mound, striking out 10, giving up just four walks and 7 hits over six-and-a-third innings. Matt Heavner homered in one of his two at-bats driving in two runs.
Against Crest: The Knights beat Crest 2-1 on a superb performance by freshman Kellen Karr, who struck out 11 Chargers batters and gave up just four hits over six-and-two-thirds innings. He walked just two and held the opponents to one unearned run in the top of the seventh inning. Matt Heavner took care of the last batter to preserve the win.

Last edited:
This game may have fans on their feet. It’s definitely going to be tough. Winner definitely will have earned it.
SCOUTING REPORT ON NORTH LINCOLN:
PITCHERS
6'5" FRESHMAN KELLEN KARR 5 WINS 1 LOSS ERA 1.27
57 KO'S IN 44 INNINGS 21 BB

5' 9" SENOIR LANDON REEVES 10 WINS 2 LOSSES ERA 2.34
94 KO'S IN 74.2 INNINGS 16 BB

HITTING
SR. LANDON REEVES .430 AVG 13 RBI'S 14 STOLEN BASES 27 RUNS 34 HITS
SR. MATT HEAVEN .451 24 RUNS 37 HITS 24 RBI'S 11 DOUBLES 4 TRIPLES 4 HOME RUNS
JR. MADDUX WALKER .425 31 HITS 20 RBI'S

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
SCOUTING REPORT ON NORTH LINCOLN:
PITCHERS
6'5" FRESHMAN KELLEN KARR 5 WINS 1 LOSS ERA 1.27
57 KO'S IN 44 INNINGS 21 BB

5' 9" SENOIR LANDON REEVES 10 WINS 2 LOSSES ERA 2.34
94 KO'S IN 74.2 INNINGS 16 BB

HITTING
SR. LANDON REEVES .430 AVG 13 RBI'S 14 STOLEN BASES 27 RUNS 34 HITS
SR. MATT HEAVEN .451 24 RUNS 37 HITS 24 RBI'S 11 DOUBLES 4 TRIPLES 4 HOME RUNS
JR. MADDUX WALKER .425 31 HITS 20 RBI'S
NORTH LINCOLN TEAM STATS
BATTING AVERAGE .316
RUNS 159
HITS 212
RBI'S 131
DOUBLES 36
TRIPLES 13
HOME RUNS 5
STOLEN BASES 42

Crest/North Lincoln was a toe to toe battle. North Lincoln went up 1-0. Crest tied it at 1 in the 7th and North Lincoln scored in bottom of 7th for 2-1 win. NL played great defense and just stayed the course throughout the game. Karr pitched vs Crest and was very impressive. Never got rattled in a very tense game. He is going to be one to keep an eye on.

Crest/North Lincoln was a toe to toe battle. North Lincoln went up 1-0. Crest tied it at 1 in the 7th and North Lincoln scored in bottom of 7th for 2-1 win. NL played great defense and just stayed the course throughout the game. Karr pitched vs Crest and was very impressive. Never got rattled in a very tense game. He is going to be one to keep an eye on.
Same for North and West Henderson they just made play after play. West three times had tying run on third North never flinched. I think it was fifth inning West had tying run on third go ahead on second nobody out didn’t score. Bottom seventh West had runners on second and third one out couldn’t find away to get it done. Was a good game came down to last pitch.

Just got back home and wow what a game. I didn’t think South would win this one to begin with. Especially after it got started. South was down 3-2 going into the bottom of the 6th and they seem to make that magical rally in one inning scoring 5 runs. Winning it 7-3. The top of the 7th I thought North Lincoln had a home run with 2 guys on bases with 2 outs. But was caught at the fence. Anyway congratulations to South Rowan. And to North Lincoln for their run. N Lincoln has an amazing freshman pitcher that’s definitely going to make some noise in the future. North Lincoln will definitely be back in years to come.

Let me say there was a great turnout of fans at the game. . North Lincoln had a great crowd on hand. Hon Dines do know how many tickets was sold.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT