ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 CONFERENCE PLAY BEGINS IN THE ECC

Kinston
EDW
SWO - all WRH has to do is block a punt and get 2 ,,,,they win. SWO cant score from anywhere. Defense is pretty good tho. Off gives up the points

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Thats a pretty bold prediction.

Kinston will give them all they want. They host WRH on 10/21 and while SWO is struggling, they should have a few wins by the time they play ED and probably be playing better.

ED is a solid team but I think they have a small margin for error.

UNC_91 is now gone. I don't have anything against SWO but I took a few jabs just because unc91 was trolling us non stop. Even on our junior high page trolling. Good riddance.

Reactions: daagoob
? No response is your response?
Been to the Dr John. Calm down. I just have a gut feeling that based on injuries, etc, they home field w us, that it'll be a tough one to win. Kinda like last year. Now I didn't say they would go further. Don't get all worked up over what I'm feeling. Tell you one thing, we need to pass the ball to keep up w the jones(jk&ed). I feel those games will be nail biters, and I'd rather win the rematch with either. 3 teams-not alot of differences. We need Pearsall to be back in championship contention imo.

Been to the Dr John. Calm down. I just have a gut feeling that based on injuries, etc, they home field w us, that it'll be a tough one to win. Kinda like last year. Now I didn't say they would go further. Don't get all worked up over what I'm feeling. Tell you one thing, we need to pass the ball to keep up w the jones(jk&ed). I feel those games will be nail biters, and I'd rather win the rematch with either. 3 teams-not alot of differences. We need Pearsall to be back in championship contention imo.
Got have Pearsall to have the threat of the pass. Don’t think we’ll have to pass anymore than usual. 3,4,5 times a game should be fine. We got to get healthy and we should be by 10/14, 3 weeks. Heard 7 practicing under center. Nothing wrong with WRH beating both ED and JK in regular season and we are the favorite in both.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Got have Pearsall to have the threat of the pass. Don’t think we’ll have to pass anymore than usual. 3,4,5 times a game should be fine. We got to get healthy and we should be by 10/14, 3 weeks. Heard 7 practicing under center. Nothing wrong with WRH beating both ED and JK in regular season and we are the favorite in both.
Those 3 are about tit 4 tat imo. We can win both, but I'm telling ya, I watched ed/jk play, and they both can pass this year. Gonna be interesting to say the least. Those games should come down to penalties and turnovers as usual. We get injury free and seasoned, I think we'll do well

Pretty sure he's a disgruntled kid or parent. None of his stories match up. Constantly bashing high school kids by name and the coaches. By no means is this guy a True Supporter.

All 3 will probably have to play some serious ball to even get to a rematch in the playoffs. Seems to be a lot of very good teams this year in the east. Looks like by round 2 everyone better bring their A game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT