ADVERTISEMENT

washington@northeastern

I seen that. Can't be one dimensional.🤣🤣🤣
John #5 for us played great for us at the running back position. I was quite surprised. Pros tonight we’re that we shut #2 Terry Moore down and we showed an impressive run game featuring 3 backs. The one negative was that for the first time this season we got exposed trying to defend the pass. #3 for Washington lit is up at will. Our corners had no answer for him all night. I’m not a fb guy like many of you so Im talking about the player who guards the receiver. He may not be a corner, I’m not sure. Loved our coaches game plan tonight. He getting better each year. We beat a good team tonight, they weren’t anything like y’all made them out to be. Luckily for us our coaches knew they were good and game planned to perfection.

We’ve always had a lot of good athletes here but this year we really have some speedsters. When little #5 or #3 get an opening they are gone, even our bigs Fresh and Fletch are fast. As far as our qb goes I love him. He threw a pic tonight but it was a miscommunication with the receiver. This is the first game where we didn’t throw a whole lot. I looked up our qbs numbers and he was top 20 in the state and I believe #1 in the East according to Maxpreps. I know people will say it’s because of our schedule but so many teams this year across the state had watered down schedules due to covid

I gotta say Kanye Roberts reminds of a running back that came through tarboro a decade ago in Todd Gurley.
Oh now you just went to far 😂. Their heads were already swelled to the max. I had the opportunity to see Gurley play at Tarboro, I will have to disagree with you on this one. Gurley was on a different level

Oh now you just went to far 😂. Their heads were already swelled to the max. I had the opportunity to see Gurley play at Tarboro, I will have to disagree with you on this one. Gurley was on a different level
Yeah Gurley was another level but Kanye Roberts definitely has similar speed not better but similar. Idk if he has the ability to break tons of tackles like Todd did example 2010 state title game.

Reactions: UNC91
John #5 for us played great for us at the running back position. I was quite surprised. Pros tonight we’re that we shut #2 Terry Moore down and we showed an impressive run game featuring 3 backs. The one negative was that for the first time this season we got exposed trying to defend the pass. #3 for Washington lit is up at will. Our corners had no answer for him all night. I’m not a fb guy like many of you so Im talking about the player who guards the receiver. He may not be a corner, I’m not sure. Loved our coaches game plan tonight. He getting better each year. We beat a good team tonight, they weren’t anything like y’all made them out to be. Luckily for us our coaches knew they were good and game planned to perfection.

Washington is average at best, got blown out by a very down WC team. Washington should have best NE from what I was told. NE looked shell-shocked when Washington went on a run.

Wrh coming for blood and will walk the dog on NE

Wrh by 14

I think Williams is better than Roberts by a little and that's not insult. Hell Williams is in the NFL. As a High School player Gurley was better than both easily. I saw all three up close. Just my opinion and not and insult to any of them. We talking NFL talent. Still think Roberts runs for 300 yards next week if he's given carries

Yeah Gurley was another level but Kanye Roberts definitely has similar speed not better but similar. Idk if he has the ability to break tons of tackles like Todd did example 2010 state title game.
Yeah I remember Gurley I also remember edenton almost beat y'all when he was there I think it was his senior year and he hurt his leg and he went the rest of the playoffs and championship with one leg

• Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yeah I remember Gurley I also remember edenton almost beat y'all when he was there I think it was his senior year and he hurt his leg and he went the rest of the playoffs and championship with one leg
A lot of people forget he was hurt during that playoff run. That edenton team was really good to.

I think Williams is better than Roberts by a little and that's not insult. Hell Williams is in the NFL. As a High School player Gurley was better than both easily. I saw all three up close. Just my opinion and not and insult to any of them. We talking NFL talent. Still think Roberts runs for 300 yards next week if he's given carries
Love Gurley but he hasn't put up the #'s Kanye has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT