ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County @ Nash Central - Princeton @ Elizabeth City Northeastern

piss poor tackling, had him wrapped up and stopped on the play smh. I’m seeing it more and more nowadays..high school, college and pros! 🤢🤮

Reactions: sam
Nash Central just broke a 60+ yd TD run when it looked like forward progress was stopped twice but he kept running, extra point blocked, Nash Central leads 71-62

Wiz is #11 back on defense, I think I remember reading he was hurt…or maybe it was #10. Are they both back playing for y’all now. I know #10 gets most of the hype, but damn if #11 ain’t good too!
He’s back. He changed his number to 50.

Wiz is #11 back on defense, I think I remember reading he was hurt…or maybe it was #10. Are they both back playing for y’all now. I know #10 gets most of the hype, but damn if #11 ain’t good too!
yes, he's back, and yes he's very good. He and #10 are like bookends!

Hertford County can turn out the lights. Nash Central better be prepared to play against a stout defense and better be able to play some semblance of defense themselves.

Hertford Co. just scored again to draw within 71-68 with 1:04 to play, waiting with baited breath to see what happens on the onside kick

Nash won’t get away with that next week. I assure you.
Oh I already know, it won’t be that same type of defense they played tonight for sure! Crush and I was taking after the Clinton and Wallace game, I told him them that everyone is harping on #2 and how good the offense was(and they were good), but I felt like defensively is where and why y’all would could win the state title! I will say this, N Central has some damn speed and wiggle at the RB position, but I just don’t see them getting around those two DE over and over again like they did tonight!

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Oh I already know, it won’t be that same type of defense they played tonight for sure! Crush and I was taking after the Clinton and Wallace game, I told him them that everyone is harping on #2 and how good the offense was(and they were good), but I felt like defensively is where and why y’all would could win the state title! I will say this, N Central has some damn speed and wiggle at the RB position, but I just don’t see them getting around those two DE over and over again like they did tonight!
Yeah that RB I saw tonight can fly.

You are exactly correct. All of Clintons 5 state championships by history were really won with defense. This will be no different. Most high schools never see a defense like this

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT