ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County @ Nash Central - Princeton @ Elizabeth City Northeastern

WC participated along with a number of teams in a Jamboree at Clinton, though the participation was limited and the DarkHorses clearly the better team, WC held their own again the Horses. It didn’t surprise me they defeated Whiteville after the DarkHorrses did . I think WC will challenge Tarboro
I believe WC will challenge Tarboro for 2 quarters, then Tarboro will pull away, but not by alot

I know what I said, Goob lol. There's only one person here not accepting the fact that the NE defense isn't good.
Can you please tell everyone who that is. Just be careful you have your facts straight because I will come bringing a lot of receipts if you say it’s me. You wont find one post, not even one where I’ve stated our defense was good. I’ll sit back and wait for you to respond. I’m on my way to Swe as I’m typing. I’m sitting on the Swe side in all Northeastern gear and I’m all in for you Swe guys. You wont miss me

Can you please tell everyone who that is. Just be careful you have your facts straight because I will come bringing a lot of receipts if you say it’s me. You wont find one post, not even one where I’ve stated our defense was good. I’ll sit back and wait for you to respond. I’m on my way to Swe as I’m typing. I’m sitting on the Swe side in all Northeastern gear and I’m all in for you Swe guys. You wont miss me
Yeah Goob has admitted openly the defense is the weak link in the team. He won't acknowledge however, that this gives teams a way of at least having confidence they can hang around and possibly steal a win. He did say that there wasn't any two way starters, which is amazing for a small 2a school that's winning the number of games they are.

They gonna feed you to the gators in the swamp behind the visitor’s bleachers.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyHeel
You coming to SW? You change your mind on the NC vs HC game?. If I see a guy wearing NE, I'll come up and introduce myself. I sit on the score board side of the of the press box. I'll let you blow my air horn...just once though

😂
😂😂 You sound like you're coming to fight! Look at you, ready to gas up and make the trip all the way down here just because people are critical of ONE part of your team. It is not that serious, man. I'll go ahead and tell you, if we lose, we lose. Big deal. I don't believe we'll win the championship, which means I think we'll lose at some point. Maybe tonight. If we do, I'm sure you'll be ready to gloat. Still won't change anything about the NE defense, which is what all this fuss is about. You're taking offense to people being critical of the defense, instead of taking offense at the defense! Be mad at them, not fans of other teams just because we're taking digs at your team. Talk shit about SWE, if it makes you feel better. So calm down sir. Besides, we've met before. I would know you if I saw you.

😂

😂😂 You sound like you're coming to fight! Look at you, ready to gas up and make the trip all the way down here just because people are critical of ONE part of your team. It is not that serious, man. I'll go ahead and tell you, if we lose, we lose. Big deal. I don't believe we'll win the championship, which means I think we'll lose at some point. Maybe tonight. If we do, I'm sure you'll be ready to gloat. Still won't change anything about the NE defense, which is what all this fuss is about. You're taking offense to people being critical of the defense, instead of taking offense at the defense! Be mad at them, not fans of other teams just because we're taking digs at your team. Talk shit about SWE, if it makes you feel better. So calm down sir. Besides, we've met before. I would know you if I saw you.
I'll give him some of my "diet sun drop". We'll be best buds by the end of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
It’s on the NFHS schedule, I hope that’s correct
98 has posted he has tried to watch a game of ours on it. Apparently nobody man's to camera and even if there is reception buffers really bad. Maybe different tonight considering it's a 3rd playoff game, but I wouldn't put much faith in it.

98 has posted he has tried to watch a game of ours on it. Apparently nobody man's to camera and even if there is reception buffers really bad. Maybe different tonight considering it's a 3rd playoff game, but I wouldn't put much faith in it.
Looks like your camera does not work that great like your saying. Must of sprayed too much water from the sprinklers on it. I checked and looks like everyone should be able to watch the Nash Central game pretty good on NFHS but not the SW Edgecombe game. I checked on demand section to try to watch last weeks SWE playoff game and seems something was wrong with the camera then.

Looks like your camera does not work that great like your saying. Must of sprayed too much water from the sprinklers on it. I checked and looks like everyone should be able to watch the Nash Central game pretty good on NFHS but not the SW Edgecombe game. I checked on demand section to try to watch last weeks SWE playoff game and seems something was wrong with the camera then.
Internet service is bad out there for a live stream. I can look up scores, but apps like utube and tik tok won't run

Internet service is bad out there for a live stream. I can look up scores, but apps like utube and tik tok won't run
Yeah I was just kidding about the water sprinklers. I think they gave you a hard enough time about that the other day. I agree looks like signal is terrible from the one game I found. Looks like it cut off the actual game too. Must of started camera at wrong time or something.

Yeah I was just kidding about the water sprinklers. I think they gave you a hard enough time about that the other day. I agree looks like signal is terrible from the one game I found. Looks like it cut off the actual game too. Must of started camera at wrong time or something.
Oh yeah, its all good. The electric co-op has a sub station real close to the school too. I don't know if that's a factor or not.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
That’s a shame to have the equipment and it not work or be used properly

Reactions: SWE'98
That’s a shame to have the equipment and it not work or be used properly
SW kinda lies in no man's land between Pinetops, Rocky Mount, and Tarboro. A new tower has went up about 2-3 miles from the school but I'm not sure if it's in service yet or what the deal is.

Lord he would talk you to death then!!
Goob's just like me. Loves to get people stirred up and have a laugh. He's prolly more of "people's person" than me though. He seems to be the kind of guy that knows somebody everywhere he goes.

Reactions: dogs79
Oh yeah, its all good. The electric co-op has a sub station real close to the school too. I don't know if that's a factor or not.
Maybe you can keep the score posted up here for us if the camera isn't working. Some times Max Preps is slow to update scores so I check here for scores.

Reactions: oldway55
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT