ADVERTISEMENT

washington@northeastern

Goob did some research on Maxpreps. NE last 10 years are impressive for any Division.
I think any program would take that.
2012 11-3 3rd rd Tarboro
2013 12-3 East Reg Final SW Onslow
2014 14-1 East Reg Final Washington
2015 11-3 3rd rd Kinston
2016 11-3 3rd rd Edenton
2017 13-1 3rd rd WR-Hill
2018 14-1 State Ch Reidsville
2019 12-4 State Ch Reidsville
2020 6-3 East Reg Final Reidsville
2021 11-0 At least 3rd Rd. ???
Thanks for the post and Im very confident we’ll win the east. I’m also taking the Panthers tomorrow in a not so close game.

Thanks for the post and Im very confident we’ll win the east. I’m also taking the Panthers tomorrow in a not so close game.
Also in 2017 the true eastern final was the game between Wrh/NE. Swo was a fraud taking a spot in that eastern final. NE would’ve beaten Swo by 40 plus had we of played. Everyone that follows Nchsfb closely knows that, and that includes the Swo posters up here.

Also in 2017 the true eastern final was the game between Wrh/NE. Swo was a fraud taking a spot in that eastern final. NE would’ve beaten Swo by 40 plus had we of played. Everyone that follows Nchsfb closely knows that, and that includes the Swo posters up here.

Put the bottle down young guru. East finals was played AT THE CORRAL. Facts are facts lol. Swo many titles NE zero= swo is NE DADDY....

@Maiden Creek do you have any of those good one liners for our kids!!! A little motivation before our big game that they can read!!! Huge game in Maiden!!! We will be following it closely and are pulling for your Blue Devils!!!
I’ve got a 6 foot strutting rooster in my front yard….yard ornament!😂😂😂

My wife was furious!😂….when I brought that beast home! My baby girl…an artsy child…..painted it like a Maiden Boom Devil!! It’s a beauty!

I figure you could do the same thing!….put it over at the school.😜😜 Let ‘em look at it everyday….reminding them they’re the….Northeastern Strutting Eagles!

Aka……Liz City Strutting Roosters!👍

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I’ve got a 6 foot strutting rooster in my front yard….yard ornament!😂😂😂

My wife was furious!😂….when I brought that beast home! My baby girl…an artsy child…..painted it like a Maiden Boom Devil!! It’s a beauty!

I figure you could do the same thing!….put it over at the school.😜😜 Let ‘em look at it everyday….reminding them they’re the….Northeastern Strutting Eagles!

Aka……Liz City Strutting Roosters!👍
I knew you wouldn’t disappoint!!! Thanks for that Creek!! I’m sure your wife wasn’t happy 😂. Mine would’ve been pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
When u play cupcakes of course make it 3rd rd lol. Play above average team and half time get smoked. Swo and Reidsville and wrh and ED all NE daddy's lol
In those years we played a top 10 team in the country which one of them schools you named play the top 10 team in the country........ and we lost in the last .30 seconds of the game

Reactions: daagoob
I bet I will walk right up in there and talk all the shit I want too...look don't come up here talking crazy we just be having fun conversations and you come up here talkin crazy
James he was talking to TD08, they’ve been going back and forth. Hey I may sit with you at the game tomorrow if your going to be there. It’ll be my wife and I

I was listening on the radio that night. I also remember the disaster that happened when we last played Washington. We owe them one, we should’ve been playing for the state championship that year
We lost our qb Gedari Liverman in the first quarter and we had no replacement. It was a nightmare

TERRY MOORE /RB /WASHINGTON

If you let the 185 LB safety run wild on you and survive good luck with roberts lol a D1 powerhouse back

Buts that’s all they have 91. Seriously, I’ve seen three games of theirs. Our defense is good enough to get some stops on them. On the other hand I don’t see them slowing us down. The dogs defense is just bad. I’ll be tuned in to their radio station tonight. I think that game is going to be wild!!!

Buts that’s all they have 91. Seriously, I’ve seen three games of theirs. Our defense is good enough to get some stops on them. On the other hand I don’t see them slowing us down. The dogs defense is just bad. I’ll be tuned in to their radio station tonight. I think that game is going to be wild!!!
You're wrong there goobs. 3 backs. We also can pass some too. Defense was better last wk. Most of yals passing seems to be sideline to sideline. Im not saying we're gonna win it all. We may bow out tonight, but yal can be had.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
You're wrong there goobs. 3 backs. We also can pass some too. Defense was better last wk. Most of yals passing seems to be sideline to sideline. Im not saying we're gonna win it all. We may bow out tonight, but yal can be had.
We do very little East/West passing. Our qb has a cannon and we have some very good receivers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT